Some Like It Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

"Somebody slap me", came to mind from the movie. I couldn't believe it. Another of my fantasies and it was about to come true as well. Without answering her I slide my finger down to her ass and moved it against outer edges of her bum hole. I drew my hand back and stuck a finger in my mouth, coating it with saliva, and brought it back to her ass, slowly working it into the puckered opening. Gradually working the finger up to the first digit. Krystal sucked in a large gulp of air and then acted as if her balance was leaving her. I suggested we go to the den. I closed and locked the door behind us. I could possibly explain what we were doing with the door locked, but I couldn't explain if we were caught in the middle of a fuck fest.

Once we were inside next to the couch I spun her around and began to kiss her. My tongue found its mark again and my hand did likewise on her tit. My free hand traced the flesh around her ass, dipping in each time a little deeper and closer to the hole. Her hand found my cock and she began to stroke it meaningfully. My hands were busy and I used my mouth to keep hers covered to keep her quiet. I was concerned that what happened earlier would repeat itself and make the task of fucking her almost impossible.

I knew from her strokes I was at full mast again and my hand on her ass told me she was so wet the juices were flowing down toward her thighs. I broke the kiss and moved her to the couch. She grabbed the back of it and spread her legs wide apart as I dropped my boxers and moved between them. She reached the material of her nightie and pulled it up above her waist again, revealing her luscious ass.

Krystal was so hot I could feel the heat as it rose from her. Then with her ass turned my way and the tip of my cock playing at her opening I dropped to my knees and brought my mouth to her waiting ass checks. I licked her entire spheres and felt goose bumps as they rose to meet my wayward tongue. I ran my hands up and down her long legs and eventually made my way to her wet pussy. Sensing what was about to happen, Krystal spread her legs even more to give me better access. I brought a hand to her cunt and began to play with her sweet pussy lips. Her clit stuck out seeking attention. I was glad to give it.

Playing with her clit with one hand, my tongue was seeking a path to her ass. Trailing along the edges, Krystal began to moan softly. It was something she obviously enjoyed. I continued to slide around the edges. Then bringing my other hand up to grab her ass cheek, I could see the dark pink area where I had spanked her. I grabbed it and pulled as I dipped my tongue straight down onto her puckered little hole, stabbing right in the center. Her ass began to move about and I had trouble keeping the contact made with her anal region. So I rose to my full height and moved close again with my straining cock. I bent slightly at the knees and pointed my shaft. Then with one quick and powerful thrust, I entered her drenched and waiting pussy. I was buried to the hilt. The assault on her pussy had come as a surprise to her and she had to fight to contain a loud gasp. She grabbed a small towel she had placed there, and placed it in her mouth. She bit down and her muffled moans were a mere murmur. Stroke after stroke I pounded into her cunt. Each thrust bringing her closer to orgasm. Since I had already shot my load twice, my control would be better, even with her tight pussy moving under me.

Again and again I pushed into her well-used hole. Then resorting to only hip action I reached around and grabbed her tits and began to squeeze and pinch them. Finally she began to tremble as another orgasm found its way from her body. I pulled my shaft, now fully coated with her cunt juice, from her quivering pussy and placed it at the entrance to her nether region. I brought the head to the opening and pushed gallantly until the head popped in. Once there Krystal took in a sharp breath and held it. Then slowly and without faltering I pushed until all my cock was buried in her ass. I withdrew slowly, almost removed it completely and then pushed forward again. Once buried to the hilt, I leaned forward and asked if she wanted me to continue. She only nodded her head yes. I pulled back again and once more pushed for all I was worth. With each stroke, her ass hole was expanding to take all of me and after a couple dozen strokes she was ready for me to build up speed. Several minutes passed and then I began to rip her pretty good. To start, all she could do was moan into her towel, but as she became adjusted to the invasion, she really got into it. She worked her hand down to her clit to work it. It wasn't long before she reached her final climax of the night. Even with the towel in her mouth she made noise. Luckily we were the only ones to hear it.

I felt my nuts draw near my cock and knew I was about done also, so I grabbed Krystal by her hips and positioned myself for my final penetration. I rammed it home a couple more times with authority and shot my last drops of sperm into her. She collapsed against the couch and finally removed the towel from her mouth. As she moved, my cock, now soft and drained pulled out of her. It made a small "pop" noise as it did so. Krystal turned and kissed me once more, then dropped to her knees. She sucked my cock into her mouth, but we both knew even her talent couldn't revive me this time, but it still felt good. She sucked for a while and then rose.

"I just wanted to thank you for all pleasure this evening," she smiled and kissed me again. "It was all my pleasure," I said.

We held each other for some time after the final climax. I was lightly toying with her tits and nipples that brought moans to her lips. But before we got into something we didn't have time to finish we said goodnight.

The next morning when she was leaving I thought I saw her favoring her hip, the one I had taken liberty with the night before, but she never said anything. She even caught me alone one time and rubbed my cock, making it rise, while I praised her small exposed tit.

"A remarkable instrument you have there. I'll miss it," she said.

A little later as Krystal and Janet were getting into the car, I couldn't resist saying, "Come again."

She responded with "I plan to, if I'm invited. And thanks for taking care of me last night. I hope I wasn't too much trouble."

We all said our final good-byes and they drove off.

Just as they pulled out of sight my wife spoke up and said, "Does she have the tightest pussy you ever fucked, or what?"

She left me standing there with my mouth open and a blank expression on my face. No telling what will happen next. But I figure, at least it was the best sex I ever had. No one can take that away from me.

manthing
manthing
68 Followers