Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." She said quietly after he gave her the cup.

"No problem. You ok?" He sat down beside her.

"Yeah, I just. God what was I thinking? You told me he couldn't remember anything and yet I still went off at him. I hate him so much Adam."

"Shh Lexi. I don't blame you for hating him, but let him go. He's worse now than ever, he won't be around much longer. He can't hurt you anymore, I won't let him"

Alexandra looked up and Adam. "You really wouldn't, would you?"

Before Adam could answer Alexandra leaned over and kissed him again. It much harder kiss than before, the lust in him spilled out and he had to have her. He picked her off the sofa and carried her to the bed across the room, there he laid her on top of the covers, her legs dangling off the edge. Adam knelt in front of her, his head burying itself under her dress, his fingers curling into her cotton white panties and pulling them down to reveal her bald cunny. He loved the sight in front of him, his tongue had a mind of its own as it reached out and tasted her. The familiar taste filled his mouth, it was like it had never left him.

Alexandra looked down at her cousin, she could only see the bottom of her dress moving along with his assault on her pussy with his tongue, but god that feeling of someone making her feel that way, the fact that Adam was hidden added an anonymous factor that just increased her pleasure. When Adam reached up and sucked her clit she exploded, covering her face with a pillow so her screams of pleasure wouldn't cause any trouble.

Adam stood up and looked at his cousin, she had a pregnancy glow that was enhanced by the post-orgasmic bliss on her face. If Adam wasn't in love with her before he was now.

"God you're beautiful." His voice was quiet and soft but she heard him, it warmed her heart that even with her being pregnant he found her beautiful. Still on a cloud from the cum he gave her, Alexandra stood up and kissed Adam, as she did his hands went around her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground. Alexandra stepped out of it and took off the only thing she has left, her bra.

She was now naked in front of Adam, his eyes devoured the sight of her, his hand carefully stroked the swell of her pregnant belly. Alexandra could see the look in his eyes, the look of want, of hope, of wish.

He wished the baby was his.

Alexandra pushed him back slightly, allowing her to turn around and bend over, keeping herself propped up on her arms. Adam smiled at the sight of his cousin offering herself to him, the gorgeous round ass was even more beautiful than last time. In no time Adam had unbuckled his trousers and pulled them, along with his boxers, off, his very hard cock bobbed as it was released. Adam placed the head of his cock gently inside her pussy and pushed forward, that hot, velvet feeling surrounded him and he was reminded of their first time together.

Alexandra almost came immediately, she hadn't had sex in months, a couple of times since she got pregnant but with her hormones going crazy she went from out of control horny to manically depressed six times a day and it was difficult for Ellis to keep up. But now the feeling of Adam's thicker, harder and more loving cock filled a vacancy that hadn't been filled in too long.

"Oh God Adam yes. Fuck, go, fuck me."

Adam said nothing, he simply fucked her harder and faster.

"Slap my ass Adam, do it."

Her wish was his command, Adam raised his open palm up and sent it flying down on Alexandra's bare arse, it left a bright pink mark on her but from the smile on her face she loved it.

"Fuck. Again Adam, you have no idea how much I missed that."

Adam slapped her again, however this time he left his hand on her ass, gently rubbing the mark and cupping her ass cheek. Adam's new found boldness took over him and he softly placed his thumb on Alexandra's asshole and pushed it in.

Alexandra yelped in surprise but she didn't protest, the soft purring she gave told him she enjoyed it.

"Fuck Adam, it's been a long time since I've had anything there."

"You want to change that?" His voice was soft, soothing, persuasive.

"Mmm. Not today, just keep, just keep fucking my cunt."

"As you wish."

Alexandra was surprised when Adam increased the speed of his thrusting but God was she not complaining, the sound of flesh on flesh filled the room, their sweaty bodied became idols to their lust, the musky stench of sex overwhelmed them. They were in their own world, just the two of them together.

Adam leaned forward and cupped both her stupendous breasts with his hand, kneading them, feeling their softness. He whispered in her ear.

"I love you Lexi."

It was then she came. She let out a high pitch whimpered followed by low guttural moans as she tried to find her breath again, Adam's cock was covered in a warm liquid, her juices mixed with his pre-cum , it shone in the lamp light. Alexandra turned round.

"You didn't come?"

"No. But I don't care, so long as you did." And with that Adam crawled into bed beside Alexandra and fell asleep with her.

**

Adam woke sometime in the evening, he had slept all through the afternoon. He heard Alexandra behind him, crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got a call from Ellis."

"And..."

"Adam he's my boyfriend, and I just cheated on him with you. I've got to stop doing this, I can't keep sleeping with you it's wrong."

Adam sat up and put his arm around Alexandra's shoulder. "Alex we haven't done anything we didn't want to do."

"That's not the point Adam. God why must you be so fuckin blind to this, to us."

"Because I love you Lexi."

Alexandra shot off the bed, she paced the room in desperation. "Stop saying that Adam. You can't love me it's wrong."

"I don't care Lexi, I can't let you out of my life I need you."

"That's you're fucking problem Adam, you don't care. You think that you and I belong together and that it's all hunky fuckin dory. What about me, what about what I want, what about what I feel about you?"

Adam slowly stood up, confused by what Alexandra was saying. "What do you mean 'how you feel about me'?"

"Christ you are blind aren't you. Adam I was in love with you, for the longest time I wanted you the same way you wanted me. Did you not realise that when I crawled into your bed when you were at my house. That's not something a cousin or a friend does to end an argument. I loved you Adam and I couldn't stand the idea of you hating me."

Adam's head was racing "Wait. Lexi if you loved me then what the hell was Jesse? What the hell was what you told me, we never had a chance at being together?"

"I envy you Adam. You have love and hope all I have is love and guilt. We're cousins, it's wrong for us to be together. But of course you never saw that, I did, I knew we were never going to be but still I loved you and it killed me, every time I thought we had a chance it crushed under the guilt."

"So what you started fucking other men to push me away."

"Fuck you. Do you have any fucking idea how hard that was for me? How was I supposed to know you would run away, I thought you were stronger than that Adam?"

"You hurt me Lexi, more than you can imagine."

"Hurt? When you left I had to deal with everyone, all the talk behind my back, all the judgemental looks. My own mother didn't talk to me for over a year because of what you did. And all the while you lived it up in California. Don't you talk to me about hurt."

Adam didn't say anything. He'd heard Alexandra had a hard time but to actually hear it from her mouth made it all the more real. "I'm sorry Lexi, I never knew."

Alexandra stayed where she was, tears began to fall down her face but it wasn't until she felt Adam's shoulder on her forehead that she burst. She let out tears that should've been cried years ago, five years of anguish and pain that she had kept bottled up were released onto her cousin. When she was finished she felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, she actually found herself smiling.

"We'll have a talk later Lexi, I'll go for a shower then we'll head back to the house. We can decide where we go from here later."

"I'd like that. Thank you Adam."

"Anything for you." He kissed her head and went into the bathroom.

Alexandra lay across the bed, she felt happy, happier than she'd felt in years. It was like she'd been miserable her whole life and only now was understanding joy. She thought about it quickly and maybe there was nothing wrong with being with Adam. Sure people wouldn't like it and with her carrying another man's baby there would be difficulties but at long as they were with each other.

Just then she heard a ringing, Adam's own mobile was going off. Strange, Adam never mention owning a mobile. Alexandra answered it, not wanting Adam to miss anything important.

"Hello?"

"Oh." A woman's voice was on the other end. "I'm sorry, I'm looking for Adam McAllister."

"Yes this is Alexandra, his cousin."

"Oh yes Alex, Adam's told me about you, let me guess he hasn't brought me up yet."

"Uh no sorry."

"Typical. My name's Kaitlin, I'm Adam's girlfriend."

Girlfriend? Alexandra struggled to keep the sudden anger in her under control. "Really, Adam never mentioned you."

"Well he's like that, as I'm sure you know. Hey can you tell Adam to call me back, the painters are coming in a few days and I want to know when he'll be back."

"I'll tell him."

"Thanks."

Kaitlin hung up, Alexandra dropped the phone to the bed, the rage in her burning a hole in her stomach. She picked up a glass vase, burst into the bathroom and threw it at Adam, it barely missed him and smashed on the wall behind him.

"Lexi what the fuck?"

"You got a call from Kaitlin."

Adam's face visibly dropped. "Lexi wait..."

"I feel guilty about cheating on my boyfriend but you don't bat an eyelid at cheating on your girlfriend. You hypocritical fuck, you ran away because you thought I was cheating on you."

Adam hopped out the shower, avoiding broken glass on his bare feet, and started getting dressed. "Look Lexi this is different."

"How? In what fuckin way is this different?"

"I told you, neither of us did anything we didn't want to. I wanted to do this."

"That doesn't excuse the fact that you cheated."

"Lexi this isn't my fault, I can't control myself with you. I love you too much."

"Fuck off Adam. That is not going to work now."

Adam followed her out the bathroom. "Can you just drop it I made a mistake, we both did it so we're even now."

"Even? No Adam, when you thought I cheated on you, you were the only one that thought we were in a relationship, you never even discussed with me if we were in one. Now, you knew we were both in one, you had all day to tell me about her but you kept quiet, you went out of your way to say nothing so you're the cheating scumbag."

"Lexi look I know you're angry but you're the one that came onto me. We're both as guilty as each other."

"I was still fucked over from Craig, I needed you for comfort and you took advantage of that. You could've stopped us but you did nothing."

"Advantage? Just who do you think I am Lexi? I didn't take advantage of you and I'm disgusted that you would think that."

"Oh get off your fuckin high horse Adam, you're not getting out of this clean."

"I'm not trying to get out of this clean."

"Then why are you trying to justify this. Why didn't you say anything about her?"

"Because I want to be with you alright."

Adam fell to the bed, his head in his hands. Neither of them were shouting anymore, Adam spoke in a quiet voice.

"I wanted to start something with you, a relationship, just the two of us. That's all I thought about the whole journey here. Even when I found out about Ellis and the baby I kept Kaitlin silent because I prayed that you and I would still have that chance."

It felt like hours had gone by before Alexandra spoke up. "Do you have any idea how disgusting that sounds? Jesus Adam what were you going to tell her, what made you think that would work? I thought you were better than that, I thought you were better than me. But no, you're just as bad."

Adam said nothing as Alexandra walked out the door, yet again any chance they had of being together was ruined. Only this time he has destroyed it, now he knew how she felt all those years ago.

For the second time in his life Adam packed up and ran away from home without saying goodbye. By the time anyone noticed he was gone his plane had already taken off for California.

**

Adam returned to California trying to settle back into his life with Kaitlin, he loved her, he was sure of that but what Alexandra said stayed with him.

'You're just as bad as I am.'

Was he really, Alexandra was a cheater and she obviously knew it, it was also obvious that Adam was a cheater. But he was different to her, she toyed with him, she lied to him.

Just like he toyed with Kaitlin. Just like he lied to her. Christ he needed to leave her, she deserved better than a bastard like him.

It was a week after his return at dinner time when he finally decided to tell Kaitlin the truth, she was telling him about some friends at work but he was barely listening. He looked at her, she was a much different beauty to Alexandra, where Alex was a full on beauty that could fill a man with lust Kaitlin was more cute, she was 24, two years younger than Adam, but could easily pass for 18. Her hair was a vivid blonde and her eyes had a bright blue that made you feel content and at peace, she was the kind of girl you fell in love with and that's exactly what he did.

He felt like shit for doing this, but he needed to. Adam took a deep breath.

"I fucked another woman." He said it quickly, interrupting her. Kaitlin looked at him surprised, she heard him but she couldn't have heard that right.

"What did you say?"

Damn he didn't want to repeat himself. "I said I fucked another woman. When I was back home last week I slept with someone else."

"What? Who?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does fuckin matter Adam, who was she?"

"She wasn't some skank if that's what you want to know. It was someone I was close to once, someone important to me. We got to talking and it just happened."

Kaitlin started crying. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because even though I fucked up I still like you, you deserve better than me so I'm ending this."

"How, how could you just throw this away like that if you still like me? Answer me you fucking cocksucker."

"It was a moment of weakness alright, this girl meant a lot to me and I still have feelings for her. If you want me to leave I'll understand."

"Fuck you. Fuck you Adam, I can't stay here, I can't look at you anymore."

Still crying Kaitlin ran out the house and into her car, she drove away, probably to her friend's or her mother's. Either way Adam didn't follow her, it was over, two years with this wonderful girl over because he was useless and weak.

It was time to run again.

Adam packed the everything important to him into boxes and loaded them into his car. Luckily he had an off roader so the boot was massive and he could fit all his belongings in the back. The last thing he did before leaving was he left a note for Kaitlin when she got back, he never expected to see her again and wouldn't blame her if she didn't want to see him.

Looking at a map Adam set his sights on Vegas. He had enough money to stay at a hotel, who knows maybe he could gamble his pain away.

He started the car and drove away. As he did, the rain started to fall.

**

1997

**

Alexandra woke up from her headache, she got headaches most mornings nowadays. As she did every morning she looked around the room, trying to remember where she was, what happened the night before and exactly when her life turned to shit.

She'd been this way for the past seven, eight months. Ever since her mum's funeral and Adam's girlfriend, she hadn't seen him since then and didn't want to ever again. Her guilt brought her to tell Ellis about sleeping with Adam, he got understandably furious, they argued for hours and it only ended when a very stressed Alexandra felt a pain in her stomach.

As she had done so many times before, Alexandra rubbed her stomach, remembering the baby that she never got to have.

Once the baby was out of the picture Ellis had no reason to stay, he left Alexandra but as a final insult he told everyone they knew, friends, acquaintances even family, about Alexandra having sex with her cousin again. No-one had any sympathy for her anymore, a few people even said she deserved to lose the baby. What's worse is that Alexandra couldn't even turn to her step-father for help, he blamed her for her own actions and told her that made the choice to commit incest.

Disowned, hated and lost, Alexandra took her cousin's advice and ran away, taking the train from Wales back up home to Scotland, hoping to turn to Adam's parents for help. But even they weren't any help, they let her stay the night to rest after her long journey but by morning she was kicked out.

It was in this state, broken, lost, in a strange place, that led Alexandra into the bar, using the last of her money to buy a strong drink. She nursed it down, not an easy task for such a small drink, but when it was done she lay her head on the bar, she was too tired to cry.

"Can I buy you another Alex?"

Alexandra looked up, she saw the somewhat familiar face of Liam Nelson, The Admiral.

"Liam? How'd you'd you recognize me."

"The bags helped but I could never forget that pretty face."

They two of them hugged quickly. "How are you?" She asked.

"Not too good, me and Maggie are on the verge of splitting, so close to the edge we fell off two months ago."

"I'm sorry to hear."

"It's fine, it was my own fault. It's the kids I care about. What about you?"

"Same and worse."

"Come on over to my table, I'll buy you a drink and you can tell me all about it."

For the next hour Alexandra spilled out everything that had happened to her in the past few months, with the baby and Adam and Ellis and what he told everyone. By the end of it she was so emotionally drained she felt she could've slept for days in that pub. Surprisingly Liam sat there through it all and listened to her whining, he was only the second person ever to listen to her problems and not judge her.

"So what happened to you?" She felt the need to learn more about Liam.

"Me and Maggie had some differences, mainly in that she didn't want me to fuck other woman and I did."

Alexandra laughed, she couldn't remember laughing in a long time. "Sounds like we both made the same mistake."

"You've made it twice with two different people."

"I wasn't in a relationship with Adam, he just thought we were."

"You should've had told him you weren't."

"Can we not talk about Adam, that bastard's ruined his own life more than once and he's taken me down with him each time."

"Tough times huh?"

"More than you know. You're the first person to actually talk to me in months"

Liam smiled slightly as he took another sip of his drink. "You wanna get out of here, I've got a place where I lay my head if you want to come up."

"Sure, do mind if I stay over, I need a place to stay for a while."

"No problem, happy to have you."

Liam left down a tenner and helped Alexandra with her bags, it wasn't a long trip but Liam felt the need to help her, she'd been through a lot.

Liam's place was nothing special, it was a rented apartment in a rundown area. The actual apartment room was just that, a room, a dank, dingy, disgusting room with a mattress on the floor in the middle of the room and some essential equipment littered around the room.

Liam went in and sat down on the mattress. "Just put your stuff anywhere."