Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"America's changed you Adam, you use to be a sweet wee boy from Glasgow, now look at you; whore using mob paying badass."

"America didn't change me Liam Lexi did. She hurt me so much I almost died but I didn't and I'm grown into who I am today. Now come on, let's finish these pizzas and pick up some hookers."

Liam smiled as he bit into a frankly delicious pizza. But he couldn't decide if he liked this new version of Adam or not yet.

**

After their pizza Adam called up the escorts and told them to meet him and Liam outside Adam's hotel. As promised one was a blonde with a large rack – and wasn't afraid to show it off. The other was a redhead, a lot skinnier than her counterpart but still packing some meat. Adam immediately took the blonde in arm while Liam timidly linked his arm with Red.

"Lighten up Liam." Boomed a smiling Adam. "This is your night my friend."

Evidently Adam had made some friends during his time in Vegas, when the four of them walked into the casino several people walked up to Adam and shook his hand, even a few casino bosses. Adam smiled and said a few words before taking the group to a craps table. Liam couldn't understand the game but Adam had somehow become a master, roll after roll after roll he hit the high numbers needed to win.

All through this the drinks poured into them, Liam couldn't remember picking up a glass of the expensive champagne but it was delicious and it never ended, every time he finished the glass it was refilled by someone Liam couldn't see.

After about an hour of drinking and winning Adam threw a final hand and walked away, not caring what it landed on. He cashed his substantial winnings and the four of them went back upstairs to Adam's room.

It was a debauchery that would make Babylon blush, the two escorts were stripping off before the door was even closed and began bouncing on the sofas. Their breast jiggling and the arms flailing, Adam, quite drunk, began throwing his sack of money notes around the room yelling 'Make it rain.'

Liam only watched in stunned silence at the scene unfolding in front of him.

Soon the drinks were flowing again, this time through a lot more of it ended up on them then in them, Blondie got a champagne shower, something hat Red took as a sign to lick her clean. While Red went down on Blondie, Blonder spun round to take Adam's cock into her mouth. Adam smiled as his cock was engulfed between her soft, full lips. Adam looked over at Liam.

"Go on." He whispered. "Fuck her."

Adam motioned towards Red's bald cunt, Liam was drunk but still sober enough to think this was something he shouldn't do.

But he wasn't sober enough and soon enough he surprised Red by ploughing into her.

The fucking lasted a good few hours, the positions and number of partners changed frequently but everyone had an orgasm and more. When it looked like everyone's buzz was slowing down Adam opened a safe on the wall and pulled out his wild-card.

Cocaine.

Liam was shocked to see his friend had hard drugs, he was even more surprised he was bringing them out, especially after Liam's own drug period. Adam could sense Liam's hesitance, but he simply smiled and pushed a line towards him and lit a cigar.

"It's Vegas baby."

Adam blew a smoke ring towards Liam and snorted his own line before he mounted a coked-up Blondie and began fucking her.

The weak-willed Liam followed his friend's example and snorted a line. The electricity frying his brain enhanced all his senses, he could see for miles, smell everything, the sweat, the cum, the dried in booze.

But even then he couldn't feel red taking his hand and leading him towards the bedroom.

**

The early suns of sunshine were peaking through the window when Red woke Adam.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked her groggily.

"It's your friend, he's freaking out in there."

Pissed at his rude awakening Adam went into the bedroom where he saw Liam sitting on the edge of the bed crying.

"Liam? What's wrong?"

"I was thinking about her."

"Who?"

"My girl."

"Maggie?"

"No, the girl I was with when I was on heroin, that girl."

"Her? Liam you told me she was nothing."

"She wasn't nothing Adam I loved her, she meant everything to me and she just left me."

"Liam, I'm not going to get into this, I'm not going to let you cry on my shoulder because of some chick I've never met."

"You have met her Adam. It was Alex."

Adam's blood chilled at the mention of his cousin's name. "What?"

"It was Alex, the girl I was with, it was Alex. I didn't mean for her to get hooked on the drugs, I just wanted a friend and then she became more to me. For seven months we got high and fucked, that was it and it was the best time of my life. I loved her Adam, more than you ever did."

Adam punched Liam square in the jaw, the force of the hit sent him flying off the bed.

"Ok, ok Adam I deserved that."

Adam punched Liam again. "I didn't deserve that."

A furious Liam pounced on Adam, the two men started wailing on each other, not caring about their own safety this was a fight to the death.

Adam got the upper hand at one point and rolled on top of Liam. "I don't believe you. Why would Lexi go to you, why leave Wales, why leave Ellis?"

"She had no choice, she miscarried Adam, she lost the baby. Everyone knew about the two of you and they judged her, she more or less got kicked out and she went back home looking for help from your parents."

Liam kneed Adam in the side and rolled over so he was on top. "Instead she found me. She needed help Adam, she needed you by her side but you fucked off to America to live it up with your whores and your drugs. This isn't you Adam, I know you and you would not fall into the mess. You miss Alex, I can tell."

Adam refused to start crying, he simply punched Liam repeatedly to the point where he needed to get off Adam to escape the pain.

"What difference does it make Liam, she hated me, she pretty much told me to leave."

"No she didn't Adam, you ran away because of your own selfish reason. You always run away."

"I had no other choice."

"No, you always had a choice Adam."

Those words echoed in Adam's mind as he thought back. Had he run away on his own accord? Did Lexi really need him?

He was so distracted by his own thoughts he never saw Liam's fist rush up to hit him right in the face.

And then the darkness fell.