Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her final act of submission couldn't have been any more perfect.

"Fuck me until I forget my name and yours is the one I remember as I scream it!"

One smooth thrust in, pausing to allow your mind to catch up to your body. You are fucking the sexiest woman and there are no regrets. One smooth pull out to alleviate the pressure and control your body, fucking her with no regard for safety but all regards to pleasure. She is your goddess and you're being allowed a moment in time to worship at her altar. She closes her eyes and hides her most intimate thoughts from view but that's okay because her body tells the story her eyes deny me.

Her body urges you forward; it beckons you to fall into the spell of peaceful insanity. Because this can't be real; you are not allowed to be so fucking happy and so delirious with the pleasures that have been stirred within.

A slow temp is set, one that grants the ability to feel and observe the passions that were building between us. Her breasts move with us forcing my gaze to be entranced by their movement, enticing my lips to taste that which is offered. My lips suck and coax her nipples as they continue to rise for me. They are mine just like their owner.

My sultry goddess is beneath me feeling the effects of our joined passion. Thrusting in and out, sucking and biting, I take everything from her that she has to offer. The essence of her body is on my lips and her sweet scent tickles my nose. Faster and harder she calls for more, begs for freedom from the chains that bind us to a state of arousal.

"Miranda... I love you."

A look of happiness crosses her face and her body went over the precipice. Her hands held on to me and she begs for me to stop, but this was not a one time thing. This was me fucking my baby and she was going to be screaming my name. Grabbing her hands, I pulled them over her head and away from my body as I started thrusting harder and faster.

Her eyes flew open and a mild look of panic crossed her face but it only lasted so long as she was getting exactly what she asked for. Our fingers entwined and she urged me forward. A smile replaced the panicked look and her hips began to move with me. Meeting me thrust for thrust, moan for moan, and I was starting to feel my own climax building. The first round was the testing of waters but now we were fucking for keeps.

With each upward thrust pressure was applied to my clit, and, mixed with my feelings for this woman, I was losing control and she knew it. Her smile turned into a grin and she went for my nipples. The movement of our bodies and the way her lips tugged and pulled added to my stimulation. It was euphoria in the name of orgasm. I had fallen prey to my woman.

"Toni," she managed to gasp out. She wasn't screaming but who complains when a Goddess moans your name?

As we waited for our bodies to relax and for our breathing to return to normal, I caressed her face as I slowly pulled out to lay beside her. She turned away from me so I could pull her against my body. Our bodies molded to each other, and even with the height difference, we fit perfectly.

I knew that soon the sun would be up and a new dawn would go down in the history books, but this night would stay with me forever.

*

I want to thank my wonderful editor eclecticdreamer. Also Thank You to everyone who has stayed with these characters. For now I am done but I may have one more chapter left sometime in the distant future.