All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 03'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

how do you get on a fishing boat in vegas and get to hawaii? nevada is land locked with california in between it and the pacific ocean. if he was drivin to the coast then he should have been awake by the time they got there if he was magically transported then where did the aliens go?

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
good story

great story I am dying to read the rest and to the questions about getting on a boat from vegas one could drive down to san diego from nevada or even LA and end up on a fishing boat heading any where

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs to be in the proper catagory

the second chapter should have been in the nonerotic area it was a real turn off. this chapter had nothing to do with incest and should have been in either the erotic couples area or romance area. the site really needs webmasters that are willing to do their jobs and demand stories go in the proper catagories. chapter one was ok bad end but ok chapter two was a waste of time this chapter would have been good as a stand alone since it had hardly anything to do with the rest.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To Comments

1: I will admit that the Las Vegas thing was my fault, I didn't know it was land-locked. Entirely my fault for not researching.

2: I know that there isn't a lot of incest in this chapter but it is an incest story so I thought it would be better to keep them all in the one catagory.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
this is a repost of someone else story

i remember reading this. she becomes an H addict, and maybe a prostitute. she blames her friend for making her see her dad was a perv. maybe that already happened. it is well written but it is a real downer and i had to quit reading it. if i find it again i will not read it again, but it is well written - really gets into the feelings of fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Vegas to San Diego in the back of a boat,

about 4-5 hours. San Diego to Hawaii by boat? I am guessing at least a day. Huge boat to not notice him until they are midway. Crazy story happening here.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
thanks for the story

I wanted to reiterate that you are my favorite author here and I am looking forward to the next chapter I kinda hope Lexie gets Adam in the end because even though they suffered for their love they payed their dues and I feel they are deluding themselves I mean Lexie has really low self image and Adam has settled in the first place he ended up at without facing what he really wants for fear of what others think all in all I must say keep up the good work OldKingClancy with Kaidmans seal of approval

AeroielAeroielover 11 years ago
Port Authority Las Vegas !!

Got a chuckle out of that one. Good story though!!

Carry on.....

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
I hate to nitpick... but...

You really should learn about America before writing about it. For instance, there's no way to get from Las Vegas to Hawaii by a boat... Las Vegas is in the middle of a desert and Hawaii is in the middle of the ocean...

And the distance between the two means someone doesn't "fish" from one point to the other.

Plus you talk about a guy who "bartends" but can afford to stay in a hotel on a regular basis... most of the people who are in the service industry in Vegas live in less than great places... sure you're also trying to say he has such incredible luck that he can work and gamble and afford stuff from this but that's not very realistic either... oh well...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Still don't understand

How did a drunk, drugged, knocked out Adam get 250 miles from inland LasVegas, NV to a fishing boat on thePacific ocean? Read this story several months ago and had the same question then about this point.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
I'm out

Sorry but the first paragraph ruined it for me. How the fuck does someone get on a fucking boat in the middle of a fucking desert? Then end up in fucking hawaii???? I know you live in Scotland but Jesus do they not have fucking maps over there? I am sorry but I can't finish a story about a guy who keeps running from his problems and an exjunkie whore. Hope the rest of your work is better than this. I'm not into "dark and real" stories like this. Anybody with some self respect would have never given Lexi the time of day or worry after she first showed how big of a fucked up whore she truly was.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story about life and it's many twists and turns. So much like life! Crazy what drugs will drive a person to do. Saw what drugs did to some of my friends. One lady friend stuck the barrel of a sawed off shotgun in her mouth and pulled the trigger. God she was beautiful, sweet, fun loving and had many brothers and sisters and great loving parents. I was actually engaged to her at a young age and to this day think if I'd had gone ahead and married her she'd still be alive! I tried them also but they never effected me like others so I never liked them or indulged in them. All my drugged up friends always came to me to front them money, it was years later I found out why. Anyway, the Author is telling a very good story about life so I have to rate this one at 5 BIG ASS FUCKIN HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS! Thanks, makes me realize how much I miss Lori, the one who took her own life!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Vegas isnt coastal, it isnt even on a river, and even if it was, it would take 2-3 weeks to sail from the American West Coast to Hawaii. I know you're not from the States, but of you're going to write a story based there you should at least look at a map because you write really well, and this is a good story, but the beginning of this story completely ruins it. Drunk night in Vegas, pass out on a fishing boat, wake up the next day in Hawaii? Thats a big NOPE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...