Someone Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bailey I've been summons to parent duty."

2. "Izzy it's Sara of course you know this but call me when you're up to talking they didn't mean to be that way."

3. "Iz, I'm sorry I crossed the line today and I should not have brought up he who should not be named but I do know that you can't stay mad at me forever. But on to other news I name you a date with one of my bother frat brothers. Bye" Jessica end the message with that.

"Oh, Bailey mommy is going to kill your auntie Jessica."

4. " Siento si hice daño a sus sentimientos no era a propósito por favor perdóneme. Te amo. Y cuando usted preparado para decirnos lo que pasó ese verano deberemos escucharle hasta el final aquí. Hasta entonces esperaremos. Besos. (I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings it wasn't on purpose please forgive me. I love you. And when you ready to tell us what happened that summer we'll be here to hear you out. Until then we'll wait. Kisses.)

"Bailey if I didn't love this girl so much I would be mad for this Spanish that she's always forcing down my throat. But at least she has thought us Spanish. Ok now that that's over lets go watch the Batman Returns."

Falling asleep with Bailey curled up at the end of the bed by the middle of the move Batman ended up watching her.

12