All Comments on 'Someone Will Die'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I vote for a sequel.

I want them to wake up, maybe in the same bed, panic, and go to the hospital telling this outrageous tale of what Mike had done to them. The police investigate and there is no basement below the garage. Their health is fine. But they wind up telling the world about their betrayal of Mike and he uses it as grounds for a clean divorce. He gaslights them.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Direct and to the point. They were both warned several times that negative actions result In dire consequences. Too bad they didn’t listen and stop their negative actions.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

While most over the top stories like this one are more annoying than clever, this was a bit fun.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Yep, over the top, but fun.

Killing the prostitute (by infecting her to use as a trap) was kinda sad though. She didn't deserve to die...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story ruined by the desperate need to lessen impact and appease unknown audience. There are times when violence is the appropriate answer. Extreme prejudice is clearly called for in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

I agree with other commenter, the poor hooker didn't deserve to die. Especially a painful death. The other two did though. I respect hookers more than cheaters. I wish that we would use the scarlett A now a days.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story with beautiful ending for cheating pair.

des67des67over 2 years ago

The best ending for any cheating spouse and lover... A wonderful storyline... I loved it... Revenge is best served with death... 5 Stars...

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

I can understand killing the cheaters, but the unnecessary cruelty turned the story to shit.

Also, he apparently lied about a huge part of his life, which does not beget trust. Even if he couldn't reveal everything, he could easily have found ways to tell her without revealing too much. If he had the amount of trust and loyalty in her that he professed she should have had for him, then telling her the whole truth would have also worked, after all, he trusted her, right?

Both, ultimately, bad people, but he's by far the bigger monster and worse person.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

I did like the story but did agree with one other's comment. The guy lied to his wife the whole time about hiimself. She had no idea her husband was a killer, Truth or Consequences? He never gave her a chance to Fully Know him and his lies. Is it the pot calling the kettle black? I don't know but I guess I didn't write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I know the cuck crowd is going to murder you on this one. However, I feel that it was a stroke of brilliance, to have them do it to themselves. Burn in hell, bitch! 5 stars.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Wow.

Comparing the omission of your past to the lie of betrayal and disrespect as it were somehow the same? GTFOH.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful. One of the best endings to a cheating is slut story seen on this site.

Too bad there aren't more writers finding creative ways to burn cheating sluts and assholes to the ground in ways that leaves them suffering till the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Remind me not to piss you off then run across you in a dark alley or anywhere else for that matter ! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And what did the Brazilian prostitute die for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Abctoy and not_a_viking_honest grow up

it doesnt matter what he told her his job was her legs were open to everyone regardless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it and they got what every cheaters deserve. Someone should write a series where cheaters get punished many times worse than society and judges dole out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, clever plot, just remember, Ebola , unheard of until a few years ago, as was sars, mers and COVID 19, so plot line plausible, as for military assassination squads , who do you think kept the "red peril" at bay for forty years, but that's gekados.....

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

The small dick energy is strong. You have to be kidding me with this. What's the matter? Your incel support club failed to meet this week?

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[06.07.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

More cheaters should end up like this, most lovers get off lightly. 5*

KaeyoKaeyo8 months ago

Sadistic crap disguised as prose.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You switch back and forth between POV (Point Of View). Some times I have back read to figure out what the current POV is. I liked the story but the POV thing was irritating. I'll give it a 4 instead of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A murderer is upset about his wife's loose morals, hilarious. /s

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Quite over the top.

noreladnorelad6 months ago

I was waiting for the twist that they were only knocked out and then outed to everyone as they had to seek medical treatment for a non existing problem

LoejtcLoejtc4 months ago

Reads like a storyline from a grade B movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kind of over the top and beyond belief but he did warn them, lol.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffrey27 days ago

"experience and treachery will overcome youth and inexperience every time." A great line.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

So the poor prostitute was what, just a human sacrifice? The husband was a far worse person than his wife and friend. They didn’t kill a completely innocent person just to make a stupid Rube Goldberg plan work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...

SIMILAR Stories