Something In Her Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about your hard day, baby," Jordan asked, spontaneously adding a new term of endearment to their conversation. She heard Glen groan with the new level of closeness.

"It actually started a couple of weeks ago," he admitted. "There is this woman I work with who is pretty amazing. I've been trying to maintain a professional relationship with her, but then a couple of weeks ago I think I almost caught her doing something bad... or at least very naughty."

"Oh, you think but you're not sure?" Jordan implored as she took the slender vibe out of her pussy and placed its tip at her anus.

"Well, I didn't see anything," Glen admitted, stroking himself a bit faster, squeezing. "I wasn't spying on her or anything like that. But I... smelled the evidence, it was unmistakable. The smell was strongest on my hand, actually. The very hand she shook twice that morning. My days have been perpetually hard since then."

"So what did you do about this... evidence?" Jordan asked, grabbing the thicker vibrator and returning it to her pussy. She turned the vibrations off in both of them to avoid cuming right away, trying to time her orgasm.

"I kept smelling it, kept sniffing my hand all day. It was intoxicating. Something about her scent... called to me like no other woman's." Glen was really getting close now, hearing her voice like this. He reached for one of the napkins he retrieved from the glove box. His car was no place for a messy explosion. "It's been on my mind ever since," he added, "making it hard for me to concentrate and get work done."

"I know what you mean," Jordan sighed with pleasure, easing both dildos into her. "Things have been pretty difficult on this end as well. I have this new client that really gets under my... skin. Most of my Monday mornings are now spent... toying around with thoughts of how to get him... what he needs." She felt wonderfully full. She began to ease the larger dildo in and out of her soaked cunt while her ass adjusted to the delicious violation of being penetrated. When she heard him getting close she would turn them on, and that would send her crashing over the edge into orgasmic bliss. She was already on the verge.

"Funny you should say that. Today things got much worse."

"How?" Jordan asked. "What set you off today, baby?"

"I had a meeting with her this morning. I had managed to put those other thoughts out of my mind and we were getting some good work done when my phone rang. She excused herself to go to the bathroom while I took the call. I needed something to write with but my pen ran out of ink, so I went around to look in her desk for another one. That's when I... arrrghh, saw them."

"Tell me," she said breathlessly, shoving the thick dildo into her pussy with greater force. "Tell me what you saw."

"The last bit of evidence," he grunted, "confirming what a naughty woman she is. Ahhhh."

Jordan took the phone from her ear and placed the mouthpiece down by her crotch. She turned both vibrators on, and then left the phone there for a minute so he could hear the squishy wet sounds of her shoving the thick vibrator in and out of her voraciously hungry cunt. Then she brought the phone back up to her ear to hear his reaction.

"... ing shit! First I smell the evidence, then I see it, and now I'm hearing it. Oh, fuck Jordan. Oh god!" he said, furiously pumping his dick, about to explode.

"Now – ughhhh – you're about to hear... my admission of guilt!"

"I'm just as guilty, baby," he admitted, his orgasm now imminent.

"Oh Glen! Guilty of what?!" she asked desperately, now shoving both vibrators inside of her – the larger one in her pussy and the smaller one in her ass.

"Guilty of... wanting to... FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!! Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! He growled as his cum was ripped from him.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh shiiiiitttttttt!!!!!" Jordan moaned as she joined him in orgasm, panting. They both yelled out each other's name simultaneously as their shared orgasm peaked, followed by unintelligible grunts and groans. Gradually, those grunts and groans subsided into heavy breathing.

Jordan turned the vibrators off and removed them from her holes. Then she took the larger one and placed its tip into her mouth. She started to lick and suck on it, loud enough for him to hear.

"What the hell are you doing, baby?" he asked sweetly with a chuckle in his voice.

Jordan hesitated for a second, getting in a few more licks, then offered, "Cleaning you off, of course." Then she went back to sucking.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk," Glen let out, his dick still throbbing. "You're going to be the death of me," he said, then began making soft smacking sounds of his own.

"Now what are you doing?" she asked.

"Kissing you, of course, and tasting our combined juices on your lips and on your lips, on your tongue."

"Mmmm, yessss," she said softly, then began making her own kissing sounds in response. They would both find this completely silly, if they were not both so totally into each other.

"Oh my goodness, where are you?" Jordan asked, just realizing that he could not have gotten far before he called her.

"Just outside," he chuckled, "I never left. I'm parked two doors down from your house."

"Jesus!" she let out. "Do you want to come in and clean up?"

"That would be nice," he said, "but I... I... I... better not. I don't really trust myself to be good at the moment, and I don't want to do something we shouldn't," he admitted finally.

"You're probably right," Jordan replied, admiring his resolve but at the same time slightly disappointed. She did not plan on fucking him if he came back in, but she did want to see him again, maybe kiss him for real. Nothing too bad.

"But honestly," she said finally, "really we already have."

"True. Very true."

---------(_*_)---------

Jordan was nervous as she dressed that Monday morning. It was hot outside and she had no appointments that day other than with Glen. Normally on a hot day like this, before Glen started coming by on Mondays, she would dress very casually in some small, loose fitting shorts and a tiny t-shit. The shorts allowed for easy access to her pussy if she got horny, and she knew if Glen came by she would definitely be horny afterwards. She was even thinking of not wearing any panties, so sure she was that she'd have both of her vibrators deep in both of her holes within minutes after Glen left. She got tingly just thinking about it. No need to soil a good pair of clean panties unnecessarily, she thought. However, the shorts were so loose around her tone thighs that if she was sitting and he looked at her at the right angle, he would easily see more than she had any business letting him see. 'When he comes,' she told herself, 'IF he comes, I'll just sit with my lower body hidden beneath my desk the whole time, then I'll be fine.' So sans panties she went, grabbing some fruit for her breakfast and heading to her office to start her work day.

Glen had planned on getting to Jordan's office early that day but circumstances just didn't permit it. All sorts of little things went wrong, a thousand fires started at his office that he had to immediately put out. With each new issue confronting him, he felt himself getting more frustrated. He knew why, even though he hated to admit it. He'd come to love his business meetings with Jordan, they were the highlight of his week. But he was acutely aware that their flirting was becoming more pronounced and that the sexual tension between them was thick. If neither of them did anything to change things, the trajectory they were on could only end in one way. He felt guilty just thinking about it, and that made him even more frustrated at how long it was taking him to get out of there and go see her.

It was a little after 3:30 in the afternoon when Glen finally made it to his car to head over to her part of town. By now, she would probably think he wasn't coming. The right thing to do would be to call, but after almost catching her masturbating a few weeks ago, he liked surprising her on Mondays, hoping for the possibility of a repeat performance. So far he'd had no luck, but maybe one day...

It was 4:15 and Jordan had also grown frustrated feeling that Glen might not show up. She tried to keep busy all day in her law books, but her mind couldn't help drifting to thoughts of him. Just then her buzzer rang announcing his arrival. She tried to not look too excited as she let him in.

Without ceremony Glen came in and sat opposite from her across her desk and started discussing business. Jordan could not help but feel disappointment that there was none of his usual playfulness, nor did he enquire at all about how she was doing. This would not do at all for her to masturbate to later, and she resented it. His eyes didn't even seem to register that she was wearing much less clothing than he was used to seeing her in. She struggled to pay attention to what he was saying.

"...so if we could find precedent in the law where the courts have ruled againstthatkind of discrimination, then we could make the case thatthistype of discrimination violates those same principles," Glen offered, trying to remain cool and not succumb to the intense desire he had for her. The moment he walked in and saw her in just a t-shit and shorts he knew he was in trouble. He was trying with all his might to remain strong.

"I think I found a suitable case precedent," Jordan remarked. "Help me grab it," she asked. 'Screw my earlier determination to stay hidden under the desk,' she thought. She wanted a reaction out of him, needed a reaction out of him. She was suddenly blindly determined to get it.

Jordan jumped up from her desk and pushed her wall ladder over toward the collection of journals she needed. She began to climb as Glen came up to stand behind her. She tried to keep her legs closed. She wanted him to get a good view but not of all the details. She wanted him to wonder, was she wearing a thong that just disappeared up in her crack or was she wearing no underwear at all? So she kept her legs mostly closed where he couldn't see everything, but could definitely see enough to be intrigued.

A faint groan escaped from Glen's throat as he took in the sight before him. She had to know what she was doing to him. He felt his dick swelling and he immediately adjusted himself so he would not have a visible tent in his pants when she turned around. He hoped she didn't hear the groan that escaped his lips.

Jordan purposefully took a while up on the ladder, pulling books off the shelves and leafing through them as if checking to make sure she had the right one. "Sorry this is taking so long but don't worry, if I can't find this case there is more than one way to skin this cat." Did she just wiggle her ass ever so faintly as she said that? God she was being naughty.

"Do you know any good barbers in this area?" Glen asked. "I'm suddenly reminded that I need a hair cut," he said, searching for the slightest bit of hair between her legs and seeing none.

Jordan tried to subtly arch her back and ever so slightly push her ass out a little bit more to tease him with the possibility of a better view. Acting so naughty cost her dearly, though. She lost her footing on the ladder's fourth rung and slipped, a short, high-pitched scream coming from her mouth.

Glen's hands were lightening fast, grabbing onto her hips and holding her up. Jordan marveled at the strength of his hands and how well he held her. She had fallen only a little more than a foot before he caught her. The only problem was that distance of a foot was just enough to land her ass squarely on his face.

At first Jordan was shocked with the realization of what had happened and unable to move. Then she grabbed the sides of the ladder and put her feet back on the closest rung for sound footing. Next she tried to lift herself up but Glen's hands had an iron grip on her hips. He held her ass firmly in place upon his face. Jordan's breath caught in her throat, waiting to see what he would do. Then she felt it.

Slowly, Glen began rubbing his face in the crack of Jordan's ass, nuzzling his nose and chin in ever deeper. Jordan heard him breathe in deeply, felt the rush of air across her privates as he took in her smell. It was an animal reflex, canine in nature, sniffing her most intimate areas to really get to know her. As he nuzzled in deeper Jordan felt his nose press right up against her anus through the thin cotton of her shorts, his lips right against her pussy. She heard him continue to breathe in deeply, loudly and obscenely sniffing her sex. She was mortified; and incredibly turned on. Her wetness came in a wave. If she didn't get his face out of there soon, she had no doubt she would soon be bathing his chin in her thick pussy cream.

Glen was in another world. His rational side had long gone and instinct had taken over. The sight of her, the way she was teasing him, had brought him just to the edge. But when she fell and practically sat on his face, that pushed him over. All the pent up passion he'd been holding for Jordan was unleashed. He took in the smell of her sex and his brain lit up in an endorphin rush of firing synapses. The cotton material of her shorts was thin, he could feel through his nose and lips that she had no panties on underneath. The realization made him almost angry. What a teasing little cunt, she was. She knew he would be here, and knew when she stepped up on that ladder exactly what she was doing. He had come to her office trying to be good, trying to be on his best behavior. He had no intention of cheating on his girlfriend and fucking her when he came over, now it seemed out of his control.

Involuntarily, his lips started moving against the thin slice of fabric covering her pussy, hungry for her. His nose was pressed right against her asshole and it smelled deliciously clean, delectable. At first, Jordan was trying to move away and he held onto her tight. Now, she was deliberately pressing back into face, trying to force more of him into her core. Glen felt her ass cheeks start to continuously clench and release, pulling his face into her further. When his lips felt the spot of moisture growing right where her hole would be, his tongue snaked out for a taste of her. She moaned and pressed her ass against him harder.

Jordan was well aware of how wrong this was but she did not have the willpower to stop herself. She did not want to cheat on the man who loved her, but she needed this more. After fantasizing about this and masturbating for weeks, it was simply too good stop now. The forbidden nature of the act made it all the more exhilarating. She lewdly gyrated her ass against his face, trying to feel more of his lips and tongue on her. She was soaked, an obscene wet spot was forming at he crotch of her shorts, and spreading fast. She wanted them off but couldn't manage it while standing on the ladder. Instead, she reached back and pulled the fabric aside.

Glen, sensing her need, shifted one hand to hold the bare ass cheek now before him. With the other hand, he violently ripped the flimsy shorts off of her body. It stung, leaving a red mark around Jordan's waist but she didn't care. She was glad to be free of them. Instead of diving back in immediately, he instead placed his other hand on her other buttock and spread them, exposing all of her to is gaze. It took Jordan a second to realize that he wasn't going to dive in right away but instead wanted to just look at her for a minute. What a sight she must be, Jordan thought. Fresh wax job, pussy gushing, nothing left to the imagination. Feeling especially slutty, Jordan flexed her anus, puckering then relaxing, blowing him a kiss, beckoning him, daring him to taste her there. She heard his breathing increase and felt the heat of his face as he drew nearer to her crack. Then she felt the heat of his breath blowing over her. He was smelling her again.

Glen knew what she wanted but wasn't going to give it to her, yet. No, she was going to pay for doing this to him, tempting him like this beyond the point of his control. He sank his teeth into the fleshiest part of her ass and bit down, hard enough to sting. Jordan yelped and tried to move, tried to shift her hole over to meet his mouth. His grip was too strong though, and he shifted his teeth to the other cheek, having his way with her.

"Ugghhh," Jordan grunted. After biting her Glen began to lick her cheeks where he had bitten, soothing the sting. If it was possible she became even wetter, her cunt juice running down the back and insides of her thighs. Glen lapped at that as well, savoring her flavor. Jordan arched her back fully to give him complete access. With his hands still on her ass spreading her, he reached down with his thumbs to spread her pussy. She flexed that too, causing a run of her cream to come dribbling out. He caught it on his tongue and began eating her pussy for all he was worth. He alternated between sucking on her clit and tongue fucking her tasty cunt, deeply probing her and licking her inside. Every time he sucked on her clit, he held it with his lips while his tongue fluttered on it madly. She slammed her ass back into him, raping his tongue and burying his nose in her crack. Her legs started trembling, she wasn't going to last long under his onslaught. If he wasn't still holding her up she would have fallen again already.

Glen felt her legs trembling and lifted her up off of the ladder and carried her over to her desk. Jordan reached out to shove the books and papers out of the way so he could lay her down. He sat her down first and pulled off her shirt. His eyes drank her in then he lowered his head to take one of her erect nipples into his mouth. He sucked at her breasts longingly, and could feel her heart beating in her chest. Jordan leaned back with one hand and grabbed his head with the other, running her fingers through his hair, pulling him into her.

Glen needed more, so he tore his mouth from her nipples and laid her down on her back, and pulled her ass right up to the edge of the desk. He bent her legs all the way back until her knees were on her chest. They looked at each other through her open calves. There was a look of raw need and urgent lust that passed between them as he held her like that, splayed open for him to do with her as he pleased. She expected him to dive back into her pussy but he had other ideas. He stood up, grabbed both of her hands and put them behind her knees, instructing her to hold herself open for him. Then he began taking off his pants.

Glen stepped out of his pants and stroked his cock, eyeing her with a devilish grin on his face. He was wonderfully hard and thick, Jordan thought, licking her lips, looking forward to the way he would fill her. His perfectly circumcised head throbbed in anticipation, jutting proudly before him. Jordan wanted to lick him like a lollipop and then stuff him down her throat. She wondered if she could take him all. Glen saw the hungry look in her eyes and walked about to the other side of the desk where her head hung over the edge.

They had never even kissed. Up until ten minutes ago only hand shakes had passed between them. Yet on this occasion there was no pretense and little foreplay. She immediately opened wide for him as he brought his crotch to her mouth. Within a second her mouth was full and her throat was stuffed, his balls pressing firmly into her nose.

Jordan had not expected him to take her this forcefully but she was not about to complain. To feel his need like this, to experience the rawness of his desire, was the biggest turn on for her and, truthfully, it was what had been missing from her life with her fiancé. What made her such a good lawyer is that she spent her entire life over-analyzing every detail of every situation. It served her well to go into the courtroom, but it usually prevented her from getting lost in the heat of passion. Not today. She wanted to let go, and even if she didn't, from the force of his thrusts deep into her throat, Glen wasn't going to give her much choice in the matter. So she sucked him with gusto, welcoming his rude violation of her mouth. She had to concentrate on relaxing her throat muscles to keep from gagging, and it left her unable to imagine much of anything else so she lost herself to sucking him with perfection. On every outstroke she furiously laved her tongue around his head, trying to give him every ounce of pleasure her body could produce. He put one hand under her head to support her neck, the other hand he shoved between her legs to finger-fuck her pussy and massage her clit. With the added stimulation, she redoubled her efforts. They both groaned as he set a steady rhythm fucking her face. She was getting off on having her mouth used like the cunt of a whore.