Something In Her Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Glen let out, pulling his dick from her lips. He tapped it on her chin and slapped her cheeks with it and watched with enjoyment as she greedily tried to recapture it in her mouth. What had he unleashed in her? What had she unleashed in him? He bent down and kissed her madly. Her mouth sucked him in like she was starving. Their tongues slid together in a sexy dance, and then just like that he rose and shoved his cock back down her throat. Jordan wished she could see herself in profile at that moment, imagining what a slut she must look like: on her back, legs in the air and spread back obscenely, head bent back over the edge of the desk, presenting her mouth to be fucked ravenously while a hand played freely in her cunt. She almost came from the mental image.

Inspired by the way Jordan was taking it, Glen raised his right foot and put it on the desk next to her head, spreading his legs and offering his balls to her mouth. She feasted on each one greedily, taking them into her mouth and rolling them around with her tongue, coating them with her saliva. Her nose was now where Glen's was earlier, and she inhaled deeply of his male scent, savoring its clean muskiness. Releasing his testicles from her wet mouth, she licked from the underside of his balls down into his crack.

"You nasty bitch!" Glen grunted, forcing his anus down onto her tongue. He almost passed out from the pleasure, not of what she was doing – though that was divine – but from the realization that her penchant and hunger for kinky, edgy sex was just as strong as his own. Jordan was giving herself to him with abandon, throwing caution and all sense of decorum to the wind. Reluctantly, he pulled his asshole off of her swirling, burrowing tongue to look into her eyes. The look he saw in them almost made him cry. He recognized it instantly. She was starving, starving for a connection this deep, starving for a fire between two people that burned this hot, starving to let go of her public, polite and professional persona and be herself, free of criticism or judgment. Glen recognized the look because behind that look were the same emotions that haunted his soul.

He knelt on the floor and kissed her again, but this time it was totally different. It was a kiss that tasted of dirty, filthy sex, but that wasn't what made it different. Upside down as they devoured each other's mouth, two souls were being rejoined after separation at birth. Tasting his own ass on her tongue, it was the sweetest kiss Glen had ever known. Its urgency became tender, then grew urgent again as their need flared.

Glen tore his mouth away from hers to return to the other side of the desk. He took a seat in her office chair then pushed her legs back once more. He looked at her again, waxed bare and spread before him, to save the image of this moment in his mind forever. Then he dove in. Jordan moaned out loud at the final contact of his mouth on her fully. He sucked her lips into his mouth as he thrust his tongue inside her, lapping out her honey like a ravenous bear. Then his lips moved up and wrapped around her clit, sucking it in as his tongue flicked it rapidly.

"So good, baby, I've been dying for this... dying to taste you," Glen said quickly before diving back in. As Jordan's moans got louder and came more rapidly, Glen knew she was getting close. He brought her right to the edge and stopped. Jordan wanted to grab his head and shove it back into her crotch. She desperately wanted to cum all over his face but when she felt him move his large hands under her to spread her ass, she decided to let him have his way.

"Ahhhh, baby," she heard Glen say softly as her tight pink hole came into full view. He took his tongue and traced a delicate line from the top of the crack of her ass all the way to her clit, then back again. His touch was so light, teasing her. He did this a few times and Jordan squirmed on the desk trying to push her ass into his mouth. Finally, Glen put his lips around her hole and just sucked on it. He didn't use his tongue at all on her yet, just sucked on her sweet hole. Jordan flexed her anus, pushing it out, trying to search out his mouth for his tongue.

Glen chuckled. "Tell me," he said. "Tell me what you want," then he placed his lips back around her hole and continued to suck at it, blowing his warm breath over it, driving Jordan crazy.

"I want your, I want your tongue," Jordan said, at first a little timid. Then braver, "I want it in me, I want you to tongue fuck my ass!"

Glen chuckled again, this time without taking his mouth off of her, then placed the flat of his tongue right on her tiny folds and licked her hole slowly, applying pressure to gain entrance. Jordan began to concentrate on relaxing, opening for him, and slowly his tongue started to push inside her musky tight channel.

"Oh God, yeah," Jordan groaned as he pushed his tongue deeper into her ass, licking around her sphincter. His tongue was amazingly long! She relaxed more to accommodate him and feel just how far his burrowing would go. It soon became evident that Glen was not just going to lick her ass, he was going to thoroughly ream her with his tongue. He ate her ass with relish, thrusting his tongue fully inside her and twirling it around, then withdrawing to lick around her hole, then he thrust back inside, repeating the whole process. She had found in him a fellow ass connoisseur, a side of her not fully appreciated by her fiancé. She was close. She reached for her clit to rub while he devoured her ass.

Glen reached up and grabbed her hand, not letting her play with her sopping cunt to get herself off while he lapped out her anus. Jordan almost cursed him. She was in a frenzy and needed to get off. Glen laughed devilishly and ignored her frustration. Jordan tried to fuck his face with her ass more forcefully. Then Glen had an idea. He pulled his mouth from her anus and smiled at her mischievously. Jordan had an anguished look on her face at his teasing. Laughing at her anguish, Glen reached under her butt and opened her desk drawer. Happily, he found her toys still there. He reached for the slender one.

"Hey, what are you doing to me," Jordan groaned when she saw him pull it out.

"Just doing my job thoroughly," Glen said calmly, as if he were a tech geek working on a piece of machinery. He slipped his long ring finger into her pussy, wetting it, then pulled it out and put it in his mouth. "Mmmm, this is so good I hate to share any of it with your other hole," he said, making wet sucking noises. Then he shoved the finger back in.

"I have a feeling I won't be running out of it any time soon with you down there," Jordan said breathlessly, desperate for what he had in store for her. With that, Glen pulled his finger out of her pussy and brought it to her ass. Very slowly, he pushed inside. Once his finger was buried in her, he pushed it up toward her vaginal wall and pelvic bone, finding the hard rubbery surface of her g-spot. Jordan's head fell back as she let out a guttural groan. Glen began to slowly finger fuck her ass. He let his middle finger slip into her pussy while his ring finger continued to invade her ass. The added stimulation caused both holes to spasm but also relax. When he'd felt her relax enough, he pulled his middle finger from her soaked pussy and slowly inserted it along with his ring finger in her ass. With both fingers now he pushed up toward her g-spot. Jordan was in heaven. She looked down at him to see a look of rapture on his face as he watched his fingers disappear into her.

"What do I look like?" she asked, gyrating her hips to capture more of his fingers.

"You want to see, don't you?" he asked. "You want to see me violating your slutty holes, don't you?"

"Oh fuck!" was all she said, his dirty talk pushing her closer to her climax.

"Yeah, you're ready for me, aren't you baby," Glen proclaimed more than asked, feeling her hole offering very little resistance to his probing digits. Then his mind flashed to the memory of something else he'd seen in her desk drawer.

"God, I'm so ready!" Jordan moaned/half yelled, desperate for release. Glen pulled his wet fingers from her ass, leaving her feeling empty. He brought the sticky digits to his face and smelled them. He closed his eyes and smiled widely at her nasty scent.

"Oooh, you dirty boy!" she whispered under hushed breath.

"You think so? Well watch this." She wondered what he was doing as he rummaged through her drawer again. To her surprise he pulled out her compact mirror with the wooden handle and handed it to her. 'My God, this is a man after my own heart,' she thought. Jordan had to either let go of one of her legs to hold the mirror, of push her legs farther back where her knees were pinned back by her shoulders. Luckily, she was fit and limber enough for the second option. Bringing the mirror down near his head and angling it correctly, she saw her dilated anus, wet with his saliva and her cunt juice. Holding his head back to make sure he did not obscure her view, Glen brought his tongue back and pushed it deep into her hole. The vivid detail of watching his tongue go into her anus was almost too much for her, and a fresh gush of her pussy nectar bubbled forth from her depths and dribbled down her crack. He licked that up as well. He pulled his face back and there was the slender vibrator. She was now wet enough in both holes not to need any added lubrication. He put its tip right at her rose and looked into her eyes.

Jordan peeled her eyes away from the obscene action in the mirror to capture his. Those vibrant green eyes that had captivated Glen from the first moment he saw them, were now clouded over in lustful abandon. The look that passed between them defied words.

It was brief, however, and Jordan's eyes shot back to the pornographic scene unfolding in the mirror as she felt him start to push the slender vibrator up into her ass. Jordan watched in rapture as the slender vibe made its way deep into her bowels. He angled it up toward her g-spot in the same way he had done with his fingers earlier. After getting half way inside her he pulled it out and then slowly pushed it back in about half way. Jordan watched in vivid detail as the slender toy violated her ass, stretching it. He repeated this three or four times before finally pushing it all the way inside her. Then he turned it on. The buildup had taken its toll. A monster orgasm was about to steamroll its way out of her body and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it at that point. Jordan dropped the mirror as undecipherable sounds came out of her throat.

Sensing her point of no return, Glen clamped his mouth on her clit and whipped it furiously with his tongue as he fucked her ass with the vibrator. Jordan screamed obscenities at him as her body went into convulsions. She felt pressure on her urethra, like she had to pee, and before she knew it she was gushing, directly into his mouth. He drank every drop as she thrashed, savoring the sweet juice her ripe fruit was producing. Her orgasm rolled into a second one as she lost control of her legs. Jordan grabbed his head and tried to force it deeper into her squirting cunt, scratching his scalp and pulling his hair. At that moment she was reduced to an animal driven solely by primal needs, clawing her satisfaction out of him. Finally, her clit was too sensitive and she had to push his mouth away. His cheeks and chin were drenched. He turned off the vibrator but let it stay in her as she continued to tremble with aftershocks.

Glen stood, his cock jutting out in insistent need of attention. Jordan reached for him to pull her up. She grabbed for his cock and stroked it, licking his face like a kitten. He kissed her briefly but deeply then spun her around and pushed her down across her desk on her stomach such that her butt was jutting out and facing him. She still had the slender vibrator in her ass. He held the small vibe in place with his thumb and plunged his angry dick into her slurpy cunt. There was no tenderness, no starting slow. He was fucking her for all he was worth.

Getting fucked with a toy in her ass made her feel amazingly full. She was surprised at how quickly her body was responding given the mind-blowing orgasm she just had. Then Glen turned the vibrator back on and started slamming into her pussy for all he was worth. All Jordan could do was hold on and pray that his brutal thrusts into her didn't shake the desk enough to make her computer crash to the floor. She was not about to tell him to slow down, though. She arched her back and pushed her ass out toward him to meet every stroke. The deep vibrations in her colon combined with pounding her pussy was receiving was exquisite, she never wanted it to end, though she knew it wouldn't be long for either of them.

With a devilish grin Jordan looked over her shoulder at Glen. "Is that all you've got?" she teased.

"Ha! You little cunt," he said, slapping her right buttock. Then his strong hands returned their iron grip to her hips and started pulling her back into his menacing thrusts. Without his thumb holding in the vibrator, the hot pressure of her rectum would force it out only to be jammed back in by the force of his pelvis crashing into her ass. It was like she was getting fucked in both holes at once. It was exactly the desired effect she was looking for. She was engaged, and later would feel terrible guilt over this. She knew it may be their only time. So she wanted everything he had to give, drain him of every drop of passion, and she wanted to be the best he ever had. If it could only happen once, she wanted it to be the best damn memory that both of them carried for the rest of their lives.

Glen wanted to do so much more with her, to her. There were so many more bad things he wanted to do with her, but he was lost in her. The desire for her had been brewing for too long. Too many times over the past month he had fucked his girlfriend secretly wishing she was Jordan undulating beneath his thrusts. Too many times he had left Jordan's office with an insatiable erection that could never be fully satisfied no matter how many times he masturbated afterwards. And feeling her body respond to his like this, hearing her moans, smelling her arousal thick in the air, her pussy drenched and clenching, sucking him in, extra tight with the vibrating dildo in her ass, it was more than he could take. He could feel the vibrations down to his balls, and they churned a huge load for her. He tried to hold out but her hot soaked cunt raped the cum right out of him with its perfectly timed squeezes. She was cuming, too, and in a frenzy he pumped his seed into her, yelling out her name.

They were so loud Jordan was afraid her neighbors might come running to see if she was being attacked. Her dogs were barking outside, also disturbed by the commotion. Glen stayed buried in her to the hilt, not letting her hips go. She felt him throbbing involuntarily, and every one of this throbs elicited a spasm of her own in response. They were both breathing heavily. She looked over her shoulder to see his upper torso covered in sweat. They smiled and began laughing. Still semi-hard, Glen reluctantly pulled out of her and removed the vibrator slowly from her ass, turning it off. Then he pulled her up and turned her around for a kiss. Jordan kissed him passionately but her legs were weak, so she sank to her knees before him. Without a thought she took him into her mouth.

"You've been dirty," she said pausing briefly, "and you need to be cleaned off." She licked their combined juices off his pole and off of his balls, savoring every drop of their forbidden love. But his head was too sensitive, causing his own knees to buckle, and eventually he fell to the floor as well.

He took her into his arms and there they lay, just kissing softly for the next half hour, neither one of them wanting it to end. They would deal with the guilt tomorrow, right now they needed each other. At the moment, he was hard again. They rolled as they kissed and this time Glen was on his back. She straddled him and took him inside her instantly. This time, he wrapped her in his arms bringing her hard nipples into his chest. Their love making was tender and sweet for about twenty minutes until they were both near orgasm again. Being on top, Jordan was able to angle her thrusts to put direct pressure on her clit from both friction and the continual collisions with his pelvic bone. He grabbed her ass with both hands and drove her down onto him as she came first. Then without warning, she jumped up, turned around and sat on his face. He didn't care that he had cum in her earlier, he ate her fervently. Then she bent down to take his rampant dick into her mouth, and began fucking him with her throat with determination.

"Oh fuck, oh God!" he gurgled up into her pussy. He exploded in her mouth. His body tensed up and convulsed, he couldn't even make a sound for the first ten seconds, so intense was his orgasm. Jordan continued bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around his tip as he came, swallowing every single drop as she wiped her cunt across his face. She sucked him until he pushed her away, unable to take it anymore. She collapsed on the floor beside him. They were both totally drained and one big sticky mess.

'Damn!' Jordan thought to herself. They were spent, and they had not had a chance to do everything that they both secretly needed from each other. Based on what he had done to her this afternoon, she knew he needed it as badly as she did. She had hoped that fucking him would be a one time thing, allowing them to satiate their mutual desire then get back to work and be friends and colleagues without disrupting each other's lives by starting a torrid affair. But this meant they would have to be together at least one more time. There was no way around it.

---------(_*_)---------

End of Part 1. Part 2 is in the works but in the meanwhile, your feedback is always appreciated.

- Jayded Lust