All Comments on 'Something In Her Eyes Ch. 02'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Scorching!

More more more! I love the sexual tension in and between these characters, please do give us more, I can't stand the cliffhanger.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 15 years ago
please continue!

the story might be based on actual events but couldn't the continuation be what you wish the ending to be. i'm hoping jordan and glen do the hard thing and end things with their significant others and be together how they clearly want and need. but whatever the outcome please please please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

The scene where she peed in front of him was so so sensual like the most loving act when he wiped her gently..soo loveyour inspired writing..where do you come from???? magic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best i've ever read.........

truly amazing.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A true tale of love and respect..

I loved it!! It is truly a story of love and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Take The Chance

As I read the last paragraph, I felt extremely sad for them both. They will never be complete without each other. Settling for who or what is good and faithful does not always lead to true happiness within the souls of those that count the most. Glen and Jordan belong together, and they will never be completely happy otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Best I've Seen Yet

This was the most intensely rousing story I've ever read. I hope you don't mind, but here's how I use it: I privately copy it into a word file, then replace the character names with mine and the woman I fantasize about the most. Of course, this is just for my personal use--I'd never steal your story. One of the most intense fantasy and masturbation sessions I've ever had. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mirror

This is so much the experience I had with my lover, I can't believe it! It's bittersweet but never regretted. Almost ten years of deep, blissful lust that never wavered. An experience of a lifetime that I will forever cherish and hold close. thoroughly enjoyed your story, thank you for the reminiscing! :)

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 7 years ago
A very intimate crossroad

The surety of the writing is a pleasure to read, each moment, each scene visualised strongly enough to let it be lived, not just read.

The characters' dilemma is a mystery to me. Neither have shown so much as a hint of why their respective girlfriend and fiance would engender such loyalty, other than society expectation, and each of the characters has found significantly more freedom to be themselves in every interaction with each other, not just the sexual ones. I'm not sure if that's a deliberate choice in your storytelling or a lack of interest in character conflict. That the characters are in love with each other, seems obvious, but that they aren't aware that's what they're feeling, that they cling to their delusions of still loving their partners, or ... perhaps ... are afraid that something this strong must of necessity burn out without lasting ... that would be something to explore, to ponder and make those characters wonder about as well.

In any case, excellent, vivid writing skills make this ongoing series a riveting and captivating read. Thank you for sharing your imagination and skills!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous