All Comments on 'Something Lost But Something Gained'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idiot

Fucking stupid. Give her a chance to earn her way back to his side. Fuck her inside out and let her take it up the ass. When she is used up, dump her ass. She owes him at least that much.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Give and inch she took a mile

And wanted more -

He gave her more than most would and was abused - he got it tight finally -

The total disrespect she showed throughout was enough to do most men in - not a pride thing she betrayed him if not his trust - BUT she did betray his trust by allowing the affair (it was an affair) get to the point they agreed they "needed" to sleep together and violate their vows (both of them). Maybe that was part of the appeal for bpoth - he did not get "permission to cheat" - he was a simple liar and cheat -

Fuck her pleas for a second chance she got 2 and blew them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really needed an editor here.

Editing would have made the tale easier to read, no matter where the story wandered.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
One more thought

He should have been gone the first Sunday she was scheduled to return.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Based on a false premise

the three options she gave him were not the only ones available to him.

The fact that he accepted her terms made him the fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not much of a man

Or anyone, male or female, who would allow their mate to become intimate with another. Matrimony means forsaking all others. If they don't, they are just meat to be taken care of and removed from your life.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Excellent story

This is why I am so adamant about a LAW requiring PRE NUPTAL AGREEMENTS, clearly, he built everything prior to his second marriage, trouble is the wife knew it too. I also agree to LAWS, punishing such people as her lover also, not only his pending divorce, but future payments of restitution made to the husband also. Talk about a huge hit in the pocket book for sometime. I wonder how many would ever consider adultery?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 10 years ago
wimp!

I truly hated the weak candyass husband in this story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Her point of view would have been nice

It's to bad he gave her permission to cuckold him,anybody with half a brain could have figured out the disrespect about thirty seconds after she proposed it.

At least he showed some value to himself in the end but lets face it he stood there doing nothing while another man diddled his wife.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Who cares about a cheater's point of view?

The last scene should have taken place at the first meeting of the wife and her lover.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HOW MUCH SHOULD ONE LOSE

before trying not to get even worser....TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
when she said

As soon as she said she was willing to divorce to have sex with Steve, it was all over but the paperwork.

His biggest "fault" was that viewing divorce as failure he tried to keep a dead marriage going for too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Last anon on 7/24 was right..

Except, there is really no REAL payback for the husband. Getting a "bloodless divorce" is NOT back back to cheating sluts. This is the typical ending for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrible

Shitty writing, that ball-buster paragraph on page one, and he's fucking her while she's still carrying on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic..one star

This author has serious issues! Explain yourself, author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my view

This a slice of life... Most spouses do not want to face... Change a few passages and the story will reflect so many marriages...Do I agree with his actions or the lack thereof? NO... But this is a slice of life...

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Not your usual standard

Not sure where you dug this awful plot up but you need to rebury it. I guess there are marriages out here in the real world like this but as a story it was crap. Why would he believe his soon to be cheating wife when she told him how legally he'd lose in a divorce .... he should have gone to a lawyer to get a legal opinion. In the end he did divorce her so why put up with this shit at the beginning. 2 lucky **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You Pathetic Moron

Hey anonymous your a pathetic moron if you need to ask for an explanation. He was sick of being married to a SLUT.

Best story in this category +5 makes a change from the cuckold shit that Loving Wives is turning into

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
That's what I always say...

That's what I always say...When you loose your self-respect, you loose evething. He should have divorced when she did it the first time. But in the end he understood what is important. The lover was divorced too, so she now can marry him and have him every single day...

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
SHE WANTED TO REBOOT THE SYSTEM

now its down to a re-format, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay

another 5....bill

still don't trust you......

ImSickImSickover 9 years ago
5

Was a little short but otherwise a great story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have enjoyed all

of your stories so far. Thank you for your sharing of your time and talent.

I am not usually a grammar and usage fanatic, but sometimes something jumps out at me. Unless Tim is clinically schizophrenic, he cannot reach a consensus in his own mind. A conclusion, a compromise, yes, but the definition of consensus is:

"a general agreement about something : an idea or opinion that is shared by all the people in a group".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it 5, but was seriously imcomplete.

She should of suffered serious consequent payback. Taking a video with his smartphone and e-mailing to all her friends and her family. Her coming to the house to find the doors standing open and the contents emptied. Etc, etc, etc..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A marginal "2."

Oh, come on folks. Exactly what did she suffer? She wanted to fuck around and cuckold her husband. And what did she suffer? A divorce! Oh, I'm sure that hurt the cheating slut.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
documentary style

little emotion and simply wasn't interesting. very predictable. would he have stopped the process server if the lover had not been black? He seems a world class cuck.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
"First, you could divorce me..."

"Yeah, that sounds good." End of story.

I must admit, the run on of your paragraphs put me off... I ended up skimming a lot of them... I don't know if you wrote them that way or if your line feeds failed to show...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH PLEASE

What a wimp. He should have kicked her out in the beginning, rather than so late in the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good LW story

rated a 4!!!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
FORGET WHO DESERVES WHAT

it should be a mutual agreement and at least 60/40 both ways. TK U MLJ LV NV

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
I really feel sorry for the guy

But life should pan out well for him in the future. Looking back on the story it's obvious to see that his wife was trying to slowly turn him into a willing cuckold and she was pushing the envelope more and more with each "weekend". Even if he did end up giving her a second chance then she'd go right back to doing what she had done before, probably worse given her already lack of respect for him and the weakness he'd show in taking her back after all of that. Good news for her though she's free to be with her 10 years younger unfaithful jackass of a boyfriend... oh wait she's not in love with him? tough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

I've never understood the story where divorce is used as a threat. Were I ever threatened with divorce, I'd assume at that point the marriage was fucked with no hope of redemption, then proceed with the divorce. It doesn't seem to me like once that bar is hit, there should be any further discussion, because that bomb having been dropped, it can never be withdrawn. In short, my reply to the wife after her ask of freedom to fuck would have been "you go right ahead, honey, my lawyer will be in touch." You can always make more money, you can find another place to live, but getting back your self respect is a tad more difficult and lots more expensive emotionally than cash or residence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've come to the conclusion

Weak-white-wimp's black man one is a satire on LW RaaC writers and their followers.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1338106&page=submissions

At least you wrote him in with some kind of a limit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Faithfulness Has No Gaps

When a wife takes another lover, she is no longer wife to her husband. She is wife to her lover. And even if she returns to the man who had once been her husband, she will never again be his wife. She gave up that honor when she took on another lover. She killed her marriage by being unfaithful. Faithfulness has no gaps. Once it is broken, it cannot be repaired. Trust will never re-emerge. Bury the dead marriage and try to move on. And realize that the woman you once loved died along with your marriage. Five stars.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

great story and the same old shit from the asshole of LIT, dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1******

Just another cunt who should just be a blood stain on the rug......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck wall of text.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bullshit.

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the way she treated you????

You are the fool that let her get away with it. I guess you could argue that a few weeks of having the best sex of the marriage was some sort of compensation, but you ended up divorced anyway. Oh..sel-respect is like trust and virginity...cannot be regained in your case. The great sex was her imagining she was with lover as you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*2 just for writing it.

are you people sure that this writer is a male? l mean, a full, self confident and self-respecting male? l can't see it, from the story he writes, like majority of the writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spineless worm...

I can't even imagine why a man with good self-esteem, integrity, and honor would even be able to write a story like this. It's just beyond me. If my wife ever requested - or rather demanded, as the wife in this story did - permission to have sex with another man, I'd leave her simply for having those thoughts and such disrespect for me that she figured it would be okay to ask if I was fine with becoming a cuckold. That might sound drastic to some, but if she's already planning on cheating I don't need to stick around and wait for it to happen. No, I won't fight for her - she's already decided that either I'm not enough to keep her happy or NO one man will ever be enough and in either case, I'll move on and find someone who believes in, and understands, monogamy. And as far as divorce goes, she can be the one to divorce me - if she can find me and the money.

It would hurt me greatly because I love my wife, but to rain that kind of pain down on my head would mean that love is one-sided. It means having sex a few times with some dude, regardless of race, is more important than the chance of losing our marriage. You never bet more than you can afford to lose, so betting, or risking, our marriage means it's something she has already decided she can live without. So let her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid story

Goes without saying that this barely concealed cuckold fair, but good god man, use paragraphs.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Took long enough to find his spine

Have some self respect and walk away after the first conversation. I'm glad he finally got there but he got sloppy seconds a couple of times. Once she called him "Steve" he should have locked her out. He is a reformed wimp.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
" I know enough of the world now to have almost lost the capacity of being much surprised by anything"- Dickens

Yet I'm always just a bit astounded when a comment vociferously lauds or deplores the actions of a fictional main character and completely neglects to give props the skill of the author who seemed to have made the reviewer believe the story was transposed from the torn out pages of a journal. Perhaps that omission the best kind of acclaim of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's really astounding

Is how much time Lordslamdog spends on this site. I looked this morning and now at lunch and he's been on here spouting his shit all morning. Must have been all day yesterday, too. Jesus, man, get a life. Nobody gives a shit about you or anything you say. What a loser, damn.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 THE TROUBLE IS IN THE THINKING

you can always think what you want and the comes BUT. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ last comment

No one cares ? Really . Apparently you do. Btw I'm back from Xmas vacay, working a double shift, its pretty dead and but powers that be get pissed when I pull out a book,ipad. Surfing on phone puter though doesn't flip their wig . Get a life ? I got three guitars and use 2 of them fairly often. Plan to get piano , took 3 years of lessons and stupidly gave it up.

But talk that smack and speak in the imperative , that sooo inspires me. Ask the X's. Today I'm getting paid to squabble with non-entities like yourself. Tomorrow I have a checklist to rundown and won't be so loquacious. Consider this your birthday. Hit me with your best cyber-shot.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
3* as a first effort

The problems I see are in the build up you write that this is a second marriage for him. If so, no way he falls for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@lordslamdawg-good for you

Wow 3 guitars now that is truly a full life once you start tinkling on the ivories of your new piano.

Doubl shift but dead huh? Those 24hr convenience store shifts do have their lulls...but at least your trying to pay off your college loans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Move on with your life, move far, far, far away....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
break up your paragraphs

This is a very difficult read because your paragraphs are almost full pages long. It might work for a book, but on a computer screen it is very hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHAT!

The husband is not a man I would wish to drink with. Terrible

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Well written, but I disliked the characters

I've little respect for the husband; letting her do it even once was stupid and cowardly. He should have discussed how to best split their assets when she first brought it up. "...we have never done anything except kiss."; well that's already way too much for a married woman to be doing with another man. The husband should have ended everything right there and let HER decide if she was ready to quit the marriage.

It wouldn't have mattered to me though - just her "asking" and then saying it was going to happen regardless, was more than enough to end it. It's hard to believe that anyone is truly stupid enough to believe that something like this would work. She obviously knew the husband was a complete wimp; falling for all that "extra good" sex? Really? What a wuss. Sex is great, but that's not enough to sacrifice your pride or integrity over. Nope, no way.

Your writing is good, just remember to divide up the story - especially the dialogue spoken by the characters - into many smaller chunks. It's much easier to read that way.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Tom gets off with no punishment?

He manipulated Sara (although she must have wanted it anyway). He will just turn to another member of his flock and wreck another marriage. He needs to be outed, maybe not for revenge but to prevent him doing damage to others (but mostly for revenge).

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Oops sorry folks commenting on a different story

Must be more careful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes a WIMP, a PUSSY, a IDIOT

He only left her because the other man was black. If the other man was white, the husband would still be a WIMP PUSSY. He will never ever regain his pride again. How would he explain to his next love about why he divorced?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was a wall of txt

Spaces. Paragraphs dude. I didn't read the story since I know the author cucked out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Very Blah!

As others have said, too hard to read with the wall of text.

Besides the fact that I wouldn't even have given her ONE weekend, but for her to ask for a second and then a THIRD, then asks for a "second" chance?!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Only

possible answer is "you might as well go ahead and sleep with him." Either way I'm already gone.

And no, he can't claim his self respect back. He went way too far and long for that. He's a putz and so must you be as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
At least he

Finally had enough and found a little backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pussy wimp

When she brought it up she outlined 3 options.

Choose #3. Take it out on her. Mentally emotionally and most k mportantly physically.

But to consent?

You desrve the pain.

Manning up at the end was too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid Does

He fell for her BS hook, line and all.....

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
If

he wasn't going to dump her at her first request, she should have come home to find another woman in her bed. A hooker if necessary.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
5 stars

but never ever ever ever fuck a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The stupidity of the guy

Was having to think out the obvious.It is true that he isn't the height of stupidity on Literotica but it was still stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LMAO

When in doubt throw a Negro into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MY ISSUE

I did not notice paragraph problem as I read

To me, the revelation that her lover was black was a minor shock -- maybe this is what the author intended? It is an additional strike against her affair.

My main issue with it is the downer ending. He's just left holding an empty bag. Where does his life go? To wife #3? To unbearable loneliness, driving him to start talking with Melanie and become fuck buddies? Maybe eventually leading to more?

What is Melanie thinking while divorce is pending? And 6 months after it's final? Does she still agree with her ultimatum? Was getting her "uncontrollable" urges (a myth) satisfied worth it? Will she handle future relationships differently? Maybe give prospective hubby a heads up as to what marriage to her could possibly entail? I would like a competent author to do a follow-up.

To me, this was an intriguing story. A first story this good -- maybe I should try another.

Paul in Oklahoma

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
lop-sided...

She pushed for more weekends -- maybe with the same guy but we have only her word, which we know is no good from her not keeping wedding vows. It may have been a different guy each weekend -- and she gave her husband left over end-of-the-day moments, fill-in time: she filled her weekends with the fuck mates.

Husband rightly hit back with following through on the divorce option. As for this last or only guy being Black, he also was tall, athletic looking and significantly younger than the wife, all a combined set of attractions that she found irresistible and and none known to the husband until he saw his wife with the guy at the station just prior to having her served. She can go on having sex with the guy, but now all of the emotional turn-on buttons have been removed, the mostly illicit nature of it, the home-base aspect -- the cheap thrill is gone as are the two marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Is A Contradictory Comment, I Know

I find many flaws in your writing skills; but, I myself lack the confidence to submit my own stories. I have a seemingly unlimited number of story ideas; but I do not handle criticism well. So, I admire those writers who tolerate over-the-top rebuke. So, I don't mean to attack you, but intend this as constructive criticism only. You have far too many run-on sentences, lengthy (hard to follow) sentences and paragraphs. Some sentences make no sense no matter how many times I read them. Like the majority of writers here, you misunderstand when to use "to" and "too", " a" "an" and "and". This story seemed rushed at the end and I feel that no man who isn't committed to an open marriage will willingly let another married man take sexual control over his wife and marriage. But I hope you will continue to write.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

1) Guy should have kicked her out the second she gave her ultimatum.

2) Good development, awfully short ending that just fizzles.

3) What does loverboy's race contribute to the story, really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your lussy angst ridden husbands ALL desrve the pain....

And humiliation for being such wimps.

Man up Author. Or grow a pair.

Have not written a likable character yet. Slut cheating wives and limp wristed husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A wimp story

The divorce was good, but should have happened immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Lord this Rhein1 is a pussy.....

Two suck ass cuck stories. Wimpy ball less husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You know how long you waited to grow a set

That’s right three times. The breakfast where she made her announcement would have been it. No sex, no conversation and absolutely no discussion. She would have come back the first week to all of her belongings in the street and the locks changed.

Divorce?.....not by him. Sell the house or sign a quit claim. Move out and on. If the slut wants a divorce that is on her. It’s cheaper to leave her in the gutter.

Life is to short to waste it on a slut. Oh yea what about “LOVE” really would any real man still feel the need to even consider it. “ THE LOVE TRAIN” moved on already you just look stupid waiting for it to return.

Oh and BTW Steve’s wife being made aware of it would just be the beginning of his trouble. I really think his new name should be STUMPY.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

But the ending was too abrupt, and you just had to make th e lover black.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
My only problem with this

He should have dumped her after the first time she left

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Huedogg2, he should have dumped her when she made the request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheating cunt

He should have simply walked away from the slut. Don’t divorce her, jest leave. Never speak to her again. No one who loves another could truly do this to them. That’s just a lack of respect. And that he allowed her three tunes? What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
People are really dumb

He should have started getting control of their money and assists as soon as she made this request. When she left he should have quick deeded his home, quit his job or transfer if possible and left with all of the money. He would make sure she didn't know where he went. Let her try and find him. She was a lost cause as soon as she made this open request to cheat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A monumental...

...coward, this "man". He ceded control, or even parity, the first time he said ok. 3 stars

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago

more paragraph breaks would have made it easier to read

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Better late than never! u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

wimp i blame you for letting happen to start with wimp , you took his sloppy seconds like a true wimp , she scared you with divorce at the start , should have started the divorce ,right after she told at first . but you had to wait till she got fuck four good fucks wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmm

His own fault from the beginning. Just say NO and divorce if necessary would have saved all the pain, but then no story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Want To Point Out

To all of the people who say just sign a quit claim, that's all fine and good but it WILL NOT relieve you of any responsibility that you already have if you are part of the mortgage if there is one. Signed: BTW

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 3 years ago

While I had limited sympathy for the passive husband, it got my blood pressure up.

At the end, her wanting him to see her lover was a big suspension of belief: better to have him have some other way to have known the flight number

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A second chance!

By my count, that would have been chance #4 .....that we know of.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Holy wall of text! Was a chore reading that. A little formatting goes a long way.

Storywise, I don't know what was gained by him not disengaging right after her request. Yeah, the story got extended a little, but his quest to find his spine was unexciting, and the final showdown (or non-showdown, in this case) was anticlimactic.

danbo56danbo56over 3 years ago
great story

great story just a little to quick on the ending

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

I couldn't get through it. I hated the wimp almost immediately & don't care if he came around in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would his heart still go out to her? This author continues in a long line of writers who portray modern white men has wimpy pushovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ruined what would have been a decent story by having the slut burn coal .

FYI , women in real life hate that shit .

-julie

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Right after the first time, he should have gotten his own girl and did the same thing. Also, instead of that, he could have just left, telling all of her intentions and what a skank she was. In fiction, another way is that he could have killed her on the spot. Lots of ways to handle this.

Fucking cunt.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

So after many weekends slutting around it is only then he unequivocally realised his wife didn’t love him, that ladies and gentlemen is the textbook definition of a moron.

Divorce papers should have been winging their way to her the first weekend.

As for the writing, well it wasn’t Hemingway but then again who is.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Good. At least there was a true ending.

Even though it was still unsatisfactory.

But an ending none the less.

Rhein1 is one good author. Too bad his endings sucks.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

"Listen to me Tim and be rational...."

/

-As if the cheating wife's asking for a hall pass is mature and rational.

Such blatant show of entitlement made me cringe.

/

That one massive block of sentences just made my head ache.

The author should have divided it into paragraphs. It is not hard.

Just press the "Enter" key.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

LOL. Another moronic story designed to annoy the readers. You know who is really a moron here? Those of you giving this pathetic author anything more than 1 star.

Why do you need to debate how moronic the hubby is. It is obvious that no sane person can believe that any male with IQ above 50 would behave like that so it is also obvious that this was written with a sole purpose in mind - to rile you up.

Giving this guy 1 star for all his stories will have an effect that will rile him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seriously, once she said she wanted the other guy it was over. But then we would have no story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Yes I do, but I also know you and I know our love for each other and I feel we can work through this together. Besides, the genie is out of the bottle now, so either way, by divorce or consent I am going to sleep with another man." End of story. No need to read beyond this point. Anything he says will be pointless. If he agrees, then he is less than nothing.

LWlurker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous