Something Snaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her cum, her dad falls over the edge into orgasm, and closes his eyes. His face relaxes, and he gives one last push onto his tiptoes. His ass cheeks clench and his teeth grit and he cums deep inside her vagina.

After the first few squirts of his orgasm, he hoarsely whispers, "Oh, baby....", and fucks rapidly in and out, squirting more and more cum inside her. His motions draw some of the semen out of her vagina, and it trickles slowly down the shaft of his cock and onto his balls. Some of his cum drips from her labia onto the mat on the tiles below, and his suit pants are now wiped with his cum as well.

After he finishes cumming inside her, he hugs her around the waist and kisses her neck and cheek and ear passionately. While he is still in her, he begins pumping again, this time opening her bathrobe and exposing her breasts and watching her. She straightens up, forcing her breasts to be exposed, and she rubs her clit fervently. She knows that her father is only staying hard for her, so that she can cum again.

She exploits this generosity, and doesn't look away from the mirror from one instant; she either stares into her father's eyes, or watches her own body and stares into her own eyes as the two of them bring her to orgasm.

Her father lets himself go soft inside her, and his dick slips out of her cunt. He kisses her head, saying, "Baby, I have to go to the toilet now." He turns away from her and stands at the toilet.

"Daddy," says the little girl, "Can you please go to the toilet in my mouth? I want to know what it tastes like, and I want to know if I can swallow some of it."

"Oh, baby," says the father. He turns toward her, and she drops into a squat. She looks up at her father, as he lets go a burst of piss onto his daughter's exposed breast. It's viscous at first because there is still cum inside his dick, and it sort of sticks to her chest a bit. As it runs down her tummy and into her pubes, she catches it with a hand and rubs it into her stomach and breasts. Delivering the stream in short spurts, her father watches his daughter intently as she moves her face into the line of the stream.

At first she lets only a little into her mouth, and spits it out again, but she lets more piss in each time, and soon her cheeks are ballooned with piss. Her father stops pissing on her face for a moment and she takes the time to swallow a bit of the urine. She cringes, and lets the rest of the mouthful dribble down her body, but she opens her mouth expectantly for another stream.

Her father obliges and soon her mouth is full with her father's golden, salty fluid. She swallows a bit more this time, still cringes, but swallows again. She spits the rest of the piss out of her mouth, and offers her breasts for her father to piss on instead. Again he obliges, and while he finishes himself off, she caresses the piss into her body, her breasts, and her piss-soaked cunt.

* * * * *

It's after college the following day, and our little girl is walking home with one of her friends from her class. Her friend seems to be walking in an ever so slightly odd manner, and she asks what the matter is.

"I have to go to the toilet," says her friend shyly. This piques our girl's attention immediately.

"What do you have to do?" She asks.

"I have to take a crap," says her friend. "My arse-cheeks are all sweaty and I don't think I'll make it home. I'm absolutely busting to go. I feel like knocking on someone's door and asking' em if I can use their toilet. In fact I might just do that."

"No!" says our girl, "There's a vacant lot in the next street. It's got a bush you can go behind, and I can watch out for you."

So the girl and her friend arrive at the vacant lot, and her friend squats behind the bush and relieves herself. Our girl goes around the other side of the bush, pretending to watch out for anyone coming, but instead spies on her friend as she goes to the toilet. She can't see much, but all the while her pulse is racing. Briefly, very briefly, the squatting girl looks into the bush, and our heroine is sure that she's caught out. But the girl wipes herself off with a previously fresh hanky, and leaves it with her toilet, letting on nothing at all.

The two walk in silence for a while, before the girl speaks.

"Abby," asks the girl.

"Yeah?"

"Why were you watching me when I went to the toilet?" she asks in a hushed voice.

"I was not!" cries out our girl. Her friend stops walking, and Abby takes a few paces before stopping to turn around.

She walks back to her friend and exclaims in an overly loud voice, "are you stupid or something?!" Then, lowering her voice, "why would I want to watch you shit?" She smirks. "That's fucken disgusting! Watching that brown stuff ooze out of your bum and hit the floor and squish into a pile, yeechh!" Her friend smiles, and then lets out a relieved laugh, and they walk on.

"Speaking of shit," says Abby, "when was the last time you shit your pants? Serious Jan; no joking. When was the last time you shit your pants?"

"I don't fucking know!" exclaims Jan. "Probably when I was one-and-a-half, two years old, why? What about you, do you remember doing it in your pants? You haven't done it now have you," she asks as she walks away from her friend. "I'd trust you to do something like that."

"No!" yells Abby with a smile, "I just wanted to know, that's all. I can't remember. It must have stunk, though!"

Abby arrives home to an empty house. She is hot and flustered after the walk home, and doesn't know exactly why this is so. She felt turned on when she watched Jan taking a shit, but the image of that wasn't running through her head, it was something else and it was getting her very horny.

She goes directly upstairs to her bedroom, drops her school bag on the floor, takes off her shoes, and gets into bed. Under the covers and still fully clad in her uniform she starts masturbating. She rubs at her cunt through her undies, and involuntary images of her with her friend Jan come to her. She lets them take form, and soon she pictures them at school in a corner of the library.

Jan has to take a shit, and she turns and faces the corner that they're in, standing with her legs slightly apart. Abby lifts up Jan's skirt, and sees Jan's white cotton briefs. Suddenly there's the patter of water on the ground, and Jan is pissing on the floor. She lets go a strong, steady stream of piss, and puts her hands onto the wall in front of her for support. Her breathing then stops as Jan pushes, tensing her stomach and pushing on a turd. She lets out the breath, and Abby can now see that there is shit in Jan's panties.

As she fantasizes this, Abby becomes extremely aroused. Her pulse is racing and even skipping occasionally, her breathing is rasped and heavy, her eyes are lidded, and her mind is fogged over with the excitement of the physical and mental stimulation she is directing onto herself. She allows the fantasy to go further, and in her mind's eye, the shit is now in Jan's underpants and it she is fascinated by it. She stares at it, she is drawn to touch it, and slowly reaches out to it.

She imagines herself touching Jan's turd in her underpants, feeling the warm lump through the light cotton material. She jams her fingers inside her cunt while she thinks of this, pushing, pulling and kneading her clitoris, and fucking her vagina. She begins to caress the turd, to play with it and hold it as she forces Jan's head to look down in a submissive manner.

She is rubbing it in, now. She is smearing Jan's shit all inside her jocks, into her arse crack, over her butt and working it further down between her legs. She is slowly working the shit down over Jan's pussy, as she finds the front of Jan's vagina and begins to rub her clitoris. This image is unbearable for Abby, and she feels herself about to cum.

She embraces Jan with one hand around the waist now, and kisses her on the back of the neck as she rubs Jan's shit inbetween her labia and plays it around her asshole. In her fantasy, she is getting Jan off, and she works the fantasy in time with her own orgasm. She closes her eyes and huffs through clenched teeth, making herself cum as she thinks about making Jan cum. She is bent to one side, thrusting her fingers as far inside her cunt as she can and rapidly pushes over her clit.

Abby brings herself down, but is still aroused and continues to actively play with her cunt. In her fantasy, Jan turns around and hugs Abby around her waist, then straddles her thigh and starts kissing Abby. They kiss affectionately, and Jan begins to hump herself over Abby's leg.

As this thought runs through her head, another, unsummoned compulsion grows. It eventually plumes and breaks into Abby's consciousness. The thought of it makes her heart flutter and skip almost violently, and she freezes while she contemplates and weighs up the implications and consequences of the fulfilment of this impulse.

Her eyes are now wide open, and flicking back and forth as she thinks things through. Then, with a sudden directness she stares at the ceiling, biting her lip in the realization of what she's about to do. She rolls onto her right side, and bends into a slight foetal position. Her left hand ventures behind her back and rubs her anus, as her stomach tenses and she tries to shit her panties.

As her left hand rubs repetitively and feels her anus begin to dilate, she brings her right hand forward, and starts rubbing her cunt. Abby feels the first wave of turd coming, and with it a wave of delight sweeps over her body. She presses firm on her cunt as the shit is pushed out, and she rubs it methodically over her anus.

More comes out, and she works it along between the cleft of her arse, poking a finger into her anus through the material. The smell wafts up from underneath her blankets right into her face, and she adjusts them to prevent this from happening again. There is a decent amount of crap in her undies now, and she begins to smear it up onto her arse-cheeks, spreading it around with strong, definite strokes of her hand, feeling the turd between her hand and the material, the shit-caked material as it rubs over her arse.

Whilst she is doing this, she hears the approach of her mother's car, and tracks her with an ear as she enters and moves around the house. She is completely unfazed by this sudden intrusion, and continues to please herself unabated, rubbing her anus and massaging her cunt.

She is close to cumming, and so she forces out a large wad of shit all at once. It is too much to deal with in one go and, as a slow, trembling, and immense orgasm drives through her body, she squashes the shit under her hand in an almost childish manner, spreads and plays with it over her arse. After her cum, she fingers herself, and rolls onto her back, grinding her buttocks into the mattress and adores the caress of the muddy shit on her arse.

She then hears her mother walk up the stairs and past her door. She calls out to her.

"Yes, Abby?" says her mum at the door to the bedroom.

"Mummy, I've had an accident," she says even while masturbating. "Can you come in here? I've had an accident."

Her mother opens the door, but doesn't enter. "What's happened?" she asks.

Abby sits up a bit and looks at her mum, fingering her cunt. "I've made a mess."

"What have you done?" asks her mother. As she does so, she notices that her daughter is still wearing her school jumper and that only her shoes seem to have been removed before getting into bed. She then notices the blanket is moving down near her crotch. She looks at her daughter again, and realises that she is masturbating herself.

"Oh, baby," says her mum, "what have you done? Have you been silly? Have you been a silly girl?" Her mother kneels beside the bed, and reaches under the blanket. "Oh, baby, sweetie, let mummy see what's happened." Her hand finds the girl's near thigh, and rises over it and sinks down into her crotch.

It meets the daughter's hand, still rubbing her vagina. The daughter captures her mother's hand with both of hers and she forces it onto her cunt. She rubs her mother's hand back and forth over her vulva, closing her eyes and humping her mother's hand.


"Oh, baby," whispers the mother. She reaches out and grabs the daughter's breast, kneading it, pinching the nipple, squeezing it.

"Oh, mummy, make me cum. I want you to make me cum. Oh, mummy, I made a mess. I was silly. I had to go. I went in my undies. Oh, mummy, I'm all dirty, oh. Make me cum mummy, make me cum."

"No, baby, let's get you all cleaned up. I want you to come and have a shower, and then I want to show you something."

The mother carries her daughter into the bathroom and tells her to strip off to her underwear. Abby does so and stands submissively, turning when her mother asks her to. Her mother takes in a sharp breath as she sees the mess her child has made. She doesn't berate the girl; instead she is quite astonished that the girl has engaged in such heavy play.

She undresses herself to her own underwear and sits on the chair, beckoning Abby to come to her. She stands Abby between her legs, and grabs her arse with both hands. She feels the warm shit under her hands, pasted into the material and sticking it to the girl's arse. The mother massages and wipes her hands all over Abby's arse, and opens her legs wide.

"Mummy wants to show you something, now. Touch me, Abby touch my pussy. Ah, there's a good girl."

Abby strokes her mother's crotch from back over her hole, up to and lingering over her clit. It's already damp and slippery for Abby to touch and her mother twitches slightly as she feels little shocks of pleasure flick through her body.

"Mmm, put your fingers inside me, baby. Yes, that's it. Put three in there, that's a good girl. Push them in deep honey push them right up. Oh, baby. That feels so good. I want you to try and get your hand inside me, baby; try and put four fingers inside me."

Abby's mother is running with pussy juice. Under the bright lights of the bathroom, her cunt is glistening from all of her cum. Abby bunches four of her fingers up and pushes them up her mother's hole, getting them about half way in. She works them in and out, and, as she begins to understand the structure of her mother's vaginal tract, she works with the ebb and flow the vaginal muscles.

Her four fingers fit in smugly, up past the knuckles, and now she begins fucking her mum. She places her thumb on the clit, and, with her palm facing upwards, digs inside her mother's cunt with a gesture that resembles a DJ scratching on a turntable.

Her mum rolls back her head looking at the ceiling, and places each hand on a knee, spreading her legs as wide as they can go. She is on the edge of the seat, and allowing only her daughter's hand to do any sort of stimulation to her body.

Abby senses a shift in her mother's arousal, and speeds up her motions to compensate. The increased vigour with which the girl masturbates her mother pushes the woman's state of arousal over the edge, and she begins to cum. She points her toes as far as they go, and her nails dig into her knees. She moans and screams as she cums, panting and talking and receiving Abby's hand.

After her comedown, the mother thanks her daughter, strokes her hair, and holds both her hands.

"Mmm. That was great, Abby. Thank you so much. Oh, I didn't expect to see you like that when I came home and it just got me so worked up that I couldn't wait, I just had to give in to myself. Oh, I was so worked up! You made me so horny just thinking about what you did, but seeing it and feeling it, oh, baby, that was too much!

"Now, I want to show you something else, and this is the thing I wanted you to come in here for in the first place. But let's get you cleaned up first."

The mother strips naked with Abby, and has her kneel on her hands and knees in the bathtub, while she attaches the extension fitting to the tap. The mother puts an apron on and wears two rubber gloves. She soaps up Abby's dirty buttocks and washes all of the shit off it, then soaps up the girl's anus, and works two gloved fingers in and out.

"Does that feel okay, darling?" Asks Abby's mum.

"The soap stings a bit, but it's okay, I guess."

"I just want to get you all nice and clean in there before I give you your little surprise." Her mum watches with interest as her fingers move in and out of her daughter's ass. She looks at the girl's vagina; nicely formed without oversized lips and a sparse covering of pubic hair. She had a very attractive cunt.

"Okay, that's good enough, you're all clean now, so, here," she says, handing Abby a towel, "dry yourself off, and I want you to wait for me in our bedroom.

With that, Abby's mother takes off her apron and walks naked through the hall into her bedroom, and into the en suite that is adjoined to it. Abby dries herself and walks into her parent's bedroom. She slides in under the doona and waits for her mother.

"Are you in there?" calls out her mother.

"Yes," replies Abby.

"Darling, can you please lie on your back. Better yet, can you get on your hands and knees like you were in the bath?"

"Okay." With that Abby kicks the doona off the bed, and waits for her mother on her hands and knees. She sees her mother come out, but the room is dark from the drawn curtains, and she can only see her silhouette.

The mother gets onto the bed, and Abby hears the sound of a jar opening. The mother spreads some Vaseline on her daughter's asshole, and fingers it with two digits.

"I've wanted to do this to you for so long, baby, ever since I saw those men do it to you. I've done it to your father lots of times, but this is different. This is going to be special, baby, I want you to enjoy every bit of it." The mother then grabs her daughter's hips and says: "I want you to feel my cock inside you, sweetie, and I want you to enjoy it. I want you to tell me if it feels bad, or if I'm going too fast. I want you to tell me, baby, because mummy doesn't want to hurt you, okay?"

"Okay. Mummy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Is it big?"

"Yes, sweetie, it's big. But you'll get used to it, I promise. I don't want to lie to you, but you'll get used to it, okay, baby?"

"Okay."

And with the girl's consent, her mother pushes the head of the artificial cock up to the girl's sphincter.

"Ow, OW!, that hurts!" says Abby angrily.

"I know, baby, I know. That's as sore as it's going to get, though. It's all the way in, honey, just relax. Push back on me, Abby. Push back and squeeze like you're going to the toilet; it'll help you to relax."

Abby tensed her stomach and found that if she did what her mother told her, the penis inside her would move in and out with less effort, and it actually felt good.

Abby's mother grabs her daughter by the hips and start rocking her back and forth, building up a steady even rhythm. The mother starts panting and becomes aroused, partly from the site of the jet black penis rapidly thrusting in and out of her daughter's anus, but also because of the little, hard, rubbery knob in the crotch of the strap-on dildo that banged against her clit with her every thrust.

"Oh, I wish I could cum, Abby. I wish I could shoot my cum deep inside your ass. Oh, I'd love to see it splash across your bum as I blow; I'd love to smear it over your arse; I'd love to watch it ooze out of your arsehole once I've finished."

The mother is about to cum, and she pulls the penis out of Abby's arse and starts jerking on the dick in an act of complete self-gratification. She tugs on the shaft so that the little bud on her clit flicks over it, and she looks for all the world like a man masturbating and about to shoot his cum onto the back of his partner.

The mother does cum. Once normality returns, she takes off the dildo and puts it aside.