Something Snaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Digging Deeper (friend's face).

It's lunchtime at school, and Abby and Jan have walked to the corner store down the road, and are eating their lunch out the front. They both eat the hamburgers and Cokes that they bought, and relax against the bench, basking in the unseasonably warm sun.

"Jan, do you want to go to class this afternoon?" asks Abby through a cheekful of hamburger.

Jan sips her Coke and shakes her head.

"Do you want to go to my house and do stuff? Mum and dad aren't home, so the house is empty."

"Yeah, okay, let's go. We'll go now, before anyone else comes, 'cause they might see us and tell on us."

"Okay."

They both get up and head down the laneway behind the row of shops, come out the other side, and head for Abby's house. It's about a twenty-minute walk, and the girls have worked up a sweat from walking at such a brisk pace. They reach Abby's house and Abby lets them both in the front door.

They throw their bags down on the living room floor, and Jan switches on the television while Abby goes and fixes both of them a drink.

"A-a-ab," sings out Jan, "where's the cable remote?"

"How am I supposed to know?" yells back Abby from the kitchen.

"Hang on, here it is."

Abby carries the drinks into the lounge room and next to her friend on the couch. She watches as Jan cycles through the channels in no particular order.

"What's the movie channels?"

"Three, eleven and twelve."

"Is there anything good on?"

"I don't know! Check the guide." Jan leans over to the coffee table and picks up the guide.

"Oka-a-ay, on three there's some crappy eighties sci-fi flick, eleven, a crappy T.V. movie based on a true story, and twelve, some black and white crap. There's absolutely nothing on. Hang on; at 1pm we have an adult's only show, with sex scenes, nudity and coarse language. Cool, wanna watch that?"

"Yeah, it'll be funny. Put it on the cartoons for now."

"This is fucken crap, this movie. These are the worst sex scenes; there's absolutely no nudity, you don't even see the guy's arse for chrissakes! Hey, finally, a tit! Wanna watch something else?" Jan watches Abby for her response.

"Nah, there's nothing on." says Abby as she throws the T.V. guide onto the coffee table. "I'm gonna check my email."

Abby dials up, and while they're waiting to log on, Jan says, "I still don't have the Net at home; I don't even have an email address." She's fishing for sympathy, but doesn't get any from Abby.

"Here we are," says Abby. "Two new messages. Okay; one's a joke, and... the other's an ad. Boring. Oh, well, I've gotta go to the toilet; take over if you want."

Jan moves into Abby's seat as she leaves, and when she returns, she finds Jan looking at thumbnails on a sex-site.

"Oh," says Jan upon noticing Abby. "I never get to see any of this stuff, my parents are such squares. This is half the reason why they won't get the Net, because they're too scared that my brother will look up porn all the time."

Abby remains silent, realising that Janette is having a spell of rebellion. She lets her friend air her anger while she scans through the thumbnails and selects various pictures.

"They shit me. I've asked them about sex and all that, and they don't tell me anything. They don't even say 'it's dirty' or 'it's bad to masturbate', they just avoid the subject. How am I supposed to find anything out? And what about Mark? I don't even know what would happen if they found out he had porno mag's, or stuff like that."

"My dad's got porno's," says Abby quietly.

"What?" Jan asks, breaking from her line of thought.

"Yeah, he's got some, I watch 'em all the time. Do you want to watch them? It's better, and plus I haven't got that many hours left on the Internet."

"Okay. Let's go."

Abby goes to her parent's room, and returns to the lounge with two videos. Jan has already closed the curtains and has the T.V. on. Abby puts a tape in and presses play, then grabs the remote from on top of the player and sits next to Jan on the couch.


She fast forwards the credits, and plays the first scene, which is a girl opening some mail, and reading a letter. She starts to feel her crotch, and then pulls up her dress and rubs her knickers.

Abby pushes the fast forward button, not wanting to look like a dike in front of her friend.

"Wait! Stop, go back. I wanna watch that. I've never watched someone do it before."

Jan gets her wish, Abby rewinds the tape to the beginning, and puts the remote onto the coffee table, not wanting to interfere any more.

They watch as she opens the letter again, lifts up her dress, and starts fingering herself.

Abby leans forward and picks up a remote, and Jan looks at her making a shooing gesture with her hand.

"Relax, I'm just turning it up a bit."

They both sit back and enjoy the movie.

"This is getting me hot." says Jan. Her cheeks are flushed, and she is slouched into the couch. Her hair has become a bit messed, and although Abby doesn't know it, thighs are all sweaty and her knickers are running right up her crack.

"Yeah, me too. I haven't seen this one yet. Normally they're pretty bad, like the guys just fuck the girls and that's it, but in this one, the girls are actually enjoying it. Did you see that woman cum at the start? I've never seen anyone do something like that before."

"Mmmm. That was good." Jan is really horny, she doesn't much care for conversation at the moment, and Abby notices. She slips out and goes to the toilet again. When she comes back, she finds Jan rubbing her breast and feeling her crotch.

Jan notices her come in the room, and keeps masturbating. Abby sits down next to her and looks at her.

"Are you right, there?" She asks.

"Mmm. I want to see if I can cum like that woman did. Can you rewind it, I want to watch that bit again."

Abby obliges and they watch the tape in reverse, up until the beginning. She plays it and Jan starts to really satisfy herself now. Abby is fascinated by her friend, and watches her jack off to the porno.

She begins working her cunt through her dress with a real passion, and lets out a heavy sigh. "Ohh man," she says, "I'm gonna cum." Jan seems to go inside herself suddenly, and she pants and moans while she masturbates.

She closes her eyes and voices long, heavy sighs as she makes herself cum. Abby is enthralled, absolutely captivated watching her friend masturbate.

"That was unreal," says Abby.

"Fuck," sighs Jan, "I feel so good. That is the best orgasm I've had. I've wet through my dress for chrissakes. Oh man, fuck that felt good."

"That was awesome, Jan, You went off. That's the best thing that I've seen in ages; it beats any porno. Let me look at your dress."

There was a small, dark circle where Jan's cunt-juice seeped through.

"That is unbelievable; you've fucking flooded the joint. Hey! You better not have got any on the couch! I don't want to be sitting in that when I watch T.V."

Jan gets up off the couch, and luckily there is nothing on there.

Abby then asks: "What do you want to do now? There's still another tape left, and I haven't seen it, do you want to watch it?"

"Yeah, but what time does your mum come home?"

"Not for a couple of hours. And besides, it's a Friday, so you can say you're sleeping over here and that's why you're here so late."

"Yeah, okay. I'll call my mum and tell her I'm gonna stay here then."

Jan goes into the kitchen, and while she's away, Abby has an idea. She goes into her parent's room and into her mother's drawer, and gets out the large, black strap-on dildo. She returns to the lounge room and starts the tape, and sits on the couch.

The movie starts with a man this time, and he is in an office, reading a porno mag. He pulls out his dick and starts masturbating. The camera gets in real close and the screen is filled with this hard, red cock being rubbed up and down by this guy. The veins stand out on his shaft whenever he draws his hand back up, and next he brings out his balls and starts playing with them.

He pulls on his ball sack while he masturbates, and all of the sudden stands up, and squeezes his arse tight. His knees seem to weaken a bit as he cums, and his semen shoots all over the floor. He whips out a hanky, and cleans up the end of his dick, and the scene ends.

When the guy in the movie starts feeling himself, Abby pulls down her underpants, and then takes them off completely, leaving them where Jan can see them. She fingers her vagina, loosening up the little sphincter at the end of her hole. As the man starts playing with his balls, she slides the dildo into her greased pussy, just fitting the head of the massive shaft in.

She gradually works it in deeper, and by the time he stands up and cums, she is ever so slowly sliding the entire shaft in and out the length of her cunt. The artificial penis is quite large and is slightly uncomfortable for her as yet unrelaxed vagina. But having fit the thing inside her, and with Jan still not back from making the phone call, she calls out to her friend.

"Jan! Hey! Where are you?" she yells Abby.

"What?" calls Jan from somewhere in the house.

"What are you doing?" she is still running the thing in and out of her cunt as she yells.

"I'm trying to find something to eat. Can I eat these chips? They're salt and vinegar..."

"Yeah, whatever. Come in here, I want to show you something."

"What? Have you started the tape already?"

"Yeah, but it's not that. Come in here, quick. I want to show you something."

Abby can't help but grin with the anticipation of her friend's reaction. She still fucks herself with the penis while she waits.

"What is it?" Jan asks as she enters the lounge. She's behind the couch and can't yet see what it is that Abby is doing.

"Come 'round here and see."

Jan rounds the couch, and says, "Oh my God, where'd you get that?"

"It's my mum's."

"What's your mum doing with a fucking strap-on?"

"I don't know, but I'm not complaining."

"You lucky fucken bitch! Give it here. Looks huge... doesn't it hurt if you put it in? Can I have a go with it?."

"Screw you, I'm using it! Go and find your own! In fact, go and get the chips, I'm hungry."

Jan mutters something else and walks off to the kitchen. She's back in a flash, and sitting down right next to Abby; she's almost on top of her.

"Get off me." says Abby.

Jan leans back into a position that allows her to watch both the T.V. and Abby using the dildo on herself.

"If you want to have a go at this, you have to take off all your clothes." Abby says authoritatively. "You have to strip naked if you want to use it; that's the condition." Abby's cunt is all puffy under her dress and her nipples are poking right through her shirt as she is saying this.

"Okay, but are you going to, too?" asks Janette, as she starts unlacing her shoes.

"I don't have to."

"What? That's not fair."

"I don't care."

Jan takes off her shoes and socks, and frowns. "Well, are you going to anyway?"

"No. You have to be naked and I get to keep my clothes on."

"That sucks!"

"Well, don't use it, then; I don't care either way. I'll give it to you as soon as you've got no clothes on." With that Abby effectively ignores her friend, watches the T.V. and slides the dick in and out of her pussy.

Jan doesn't strip immediately, she hovers for a while to let Abby know that she protests with the conditions, but she eventually starts taking off her clothes. She gets to her underwear and asks if she still has to strip naked, and Abby says that of course she has to.

Jan takes off her bra and still-wet knickers, and puts out her hand to receive the dildo. Abby gives it up, and Jan takes the device from her, still slippery from Abby's pussy. She holds it for a while and looks at it, and then parts her labia and pushes the top of the knob to her vagina.

"You're dirty, Jan!" says Abby with feigned indignation. She is actually quite enheartened to see her friend perform such a decadent act, and her heart races with hope that there is a lot more decadence in her friend.

"What?" says Jan. She has worked the penis shaft inside herself, and is trying her best to get the entire thing in straight away. Abby doesn't reply, and focuses her state of arousal on the porn on the T.V.

"Does it feel good?" Abby asks after a while. She had been engrossed in the video for a while and only now has looked at her friend, who now has the entire shaft quite comfortably inside her cunt. Jan has slouched down into the couch and Abby can see sweat on her naked chest as she steadily fucks herself with the dildo, rubbing her clit with the free hand.

At length, Jan replies: "I think I'm gonna cum again. This thing is so-o good. I'm feelin' so horny. My face feels like it's on fire." And it was, her cheeks and forehead were bright red, and her nipples were likewise gorged with blood and standing firm. Abby could see quite easily that Jan's labia were puffed and swollen, not to mention moist with runny juices.

Jan is suddenly thrown by what Abby says next.

"Let me help you cum."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Let me help you cum; I want to do it for you." Abby stares at Jan, and the other meets her gaze, measuring Abby's intent and certainly reluctant to relinquish control over her orgasm and her own body.

Jan looks away first. "Okay, then. I wanna see if you can do it."

Abby gets between her friend's legs on the floor, and gets a hold of the dildo. She moves it in Jan's pussy for a quick moment, as if to gauge the kind of resistance she's facing. Jan's pussy seems to be fairly accommodating and so Abby sets about it.

"You have to help me, though. You've gotta tell me if I'm doing it right, or what to do if I'm not. I don't know what you're feeling, so to start I'm just going to do it like I'd do myself, okay?"

"Yeah." says Jan. She's already hot again, and knows that it won't take too much this and she'll be cumming all over the place.

Abby gets a steady handle on the strap-on dildo, and starts to twist it. This sets Jan completely off because it is so unexpected. She lets Abby know in no uncertain terms that she's doing the right thing. Jan takes advantage her two free hands and begins rummaging around her body, feeling her stomach, her nipples, breasts, clit, and anywhere else that will evoke a good feeling.

She returns more and more to her clitoris, and manipulates it with both hands as the dildo fills her up. At first she tries to work in time with the strange feelings that come from Abby's ministerings, but soon gives up and works in her own technique.

All of the sudden, Abby starts twisting the dildo as she thrusts into her friends cunt. It startles and excites Jan, and she let's Abby know it. Abby persists, and twists each stroke with a steady, but increasing rhythm. Jan works with this, the two begin to synchronise, and finally Jan is pushed over the edge of orgasm.

It's the first time that Jan has cum like this and she completely loses herself in the moment. She doesn't know how she's behaving and nor does she care.

Abby is overawed by Jan's show. She dares not stop her work for one moment, but all the while she bathes in the glory of Jan's cum. It arouses Abby, but it also buoys her self-confidence, knowing that she can make someone feel such extreme pleasure.

Jan takes a few deep breaths after her escapade and opens her eyes. She looks at Abby and shakes her head in disbelief.

"That, was the best cum I've ever had."

Nothing more need be said. Abby switches off the tape and starts rewinding it. While it is doing so, Janette gets dressed, her hands shaking and her legs weak.

She is just getting her bra on, when Abby stops cold and listens. "Shit." She looks at the clock on the wall, and realises the time. "Shit!," she says again, "Mum's home!"

Jan stops cold as well. She is almost completely naked, and knows that she won't have any time to get dressed before Abby's mother comes in the door.

"Quick. Get your stuff and jump in the shower. I'll say that you're staying the night, and that you spilt Coke on your dress." Abby picks up the dress, knowing that it will give a way and an excuse for cleaning the cum out of Jan's dress.

Jan grabs her stuff quickly, and then snatches up the dildo, and dashes to the bathroom. Abby ejects the tape and throws it into her school-bag, and then puts it on the cartoon channel (the channel she normally watches when her mother comes home).

Abby races to the laundry, and throws the dress into a bucket of water to soak it. She dashes back into the living room, just in time to here Jan turn the shower on, her mother come in, and the title music to one of her favourite cartoons start.

"That was so lucky," says Jan as she props up her head and looks in the general direction of Abby. It's night-time and she is on a mattress on the floor in Abby's room. "Hopefully your mum isn't going to need that thing tonight! I shoved it in the towel cupboard, right at the back; I don't think any one will find it tonight, at least."

Abby runs a scenario through her head quickly and then responds. "Yeah. I think I'll be able to put it back tomorrow, 'cause mum usually goes for a walk in the morning with dad. I've gotta put the tapes back, too."

"Yeah."

There's silence for a while, as both girls ponder their own thoughts.

"Jan, you still awake?"

"Yeah, 'course. Why?"

"I want to show you something."

"What?"

"Don't talk," says Abby as she gets out of bed, "I'll show you."

Abby stands up and takes off her pyjama bottoms, then takes off her underwear. She walks over to where Jan is lying on the thin mattress. She starts rubbing her pussy. As if suddenly overcoming an internal struggle, she stands over Jan, with each foot approximately level with Jan's shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Jan asks. She is a little put out by Abby's sudden strangeness, but is curious to see exactly what she plans to do.

"Shhh! Keep quiet, you'll understand in a second. Don't say anything."

She squats over her friend's face, which she can roughly make out in the wane light of the room.

"Open your mouth," she tells Jan.

Jan complies, and once Abby sees the black maw open up she spreads wide her labia.

"Okay, get ready for it." By now, there is no misunderstanding what Abby is about to do to her friend.

Jan blocks off the back of her throat with her tongue, and closes her eyes.

"Get the juice," pants Jan, after she gulps down a last swallow of Abby's piss. She is still on her back, breathing heavily from the fact that she just drank almost half a litre of piss.

"Get something," she adds, "get anything. And get a jug to go in as well."

Abby hurriedly puts on her pyjama bottoms and dashes to the kitchen. She takes out an unopened two-litre bottle of orange juice and fills a large jug up with water. She figures that they can drink the water and then use the empty jug afterwards.

She comes back into the bedroom which is now dimly lit by her bedside lamp. It creates an intimate mood, and she feels excited by what the two of them are about to do.

"What do you want first? Water or orange juice?" Abby holds up each of them to show her friend.

"Do the water first, that way I can go in the jug."

Abby sits on the edge of the bed, and begins to drink from the jug. She takes long draughts and is left breathless and panting in between. Jan, who is still on her mattress, comes over and sits on the floor in front of her friend.

"Take off your pants," says Jan.

"Why?" asks Abby, sticking her nose into the jug ready for another draught.

"Just bloody take them off!" Abby raises her eyebrows in understanding but says nothing, because she is already drinking. She stands up and lets Jan pull her pants down, which she steps out of.