All Comments on 'Something Special on Friday'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Tender Moving Story!

AutumnWriter,

This has to be one of your best. Described to perfection, the two characters were just lovely reading, everything so natural and believable. This sweet story should give anyone hope that when they become old they might meet someone as sympathetic, caring, and sexy as Nurse Cindy. Terrific Story - I would have hated to have missed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A heartwarming believable story

This story is very touching. More nurses should take such good care of their patients.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good READING....

...but I could tell that they were each very, VERY lonely!

XelesteXelesteover 17 years ago
A nice change of pace.

It was such a pleasure to read a story that didn't stick to the same tired old scenario. You know the one I mean? The one where the dirty old man seduces his buxom young nurse into an improbable eight hour sexathon.

Your story was plausible and the sex was erotic and never veered into the realms of sleaziness.

I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is special; love and compassion from a passionate, loving woman for a man in need of love and what only a woman can give - her body.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 11 years ago
Curiously fascinating

Interesting story. Very well done, and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice.

It was easy to suspend disbelief. The characters engendered a sense of caring and drew the reader into thier lives. It would be interesting to read the same encounter told from the nurse's view. It would be deficult to write because of the medical aspect as those with a medical background might try and play the troll with you on medical minutiae. Yet for us, knowledge of such minutiae would easily send us out of the realm of disbelief just as an inaccurate military story would when told to a Vet. In short, it sets off the B.S. detecter and can ruin the mood. All that said, it was a very nice short which I enjoyed immensely.

Sincerely, The Infamous Anonymous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous