Something Special on Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do this for me, Cindy. You know that I can't do anything for you..."

"You say that every week," she interrupted. "I always tell you, 'it's our little treat.' I'm on my lunch hour now. I can do what pleases me."

She slid back down his body until she could look directly down at his penis. She wrapped her warm hands gently around the shaft and slowly worked them up over the crown. Albert allowed himself to enter a world of bliss.

"I just love to please a man," she purred.

Cindy let her hand slip down to the base, a little more tightly this time so that the foreskin was stretched back and he was open to pleasure. She bent a little lower and nuzzled the mushroom head in her lips. Albert was groaning.

"Do I please you, Albert?" she whispered as she lifted her head for a few moments. Albert nodded. "I love it when you tell me that I please you," she said with a little giggle. She dove down, engulfing all of him deep in her throat. Albert gasped at the intense sensation.

Cindy slowly tightened her mouth around him, gradually creating a suction that threatened to pull the semen out of him. She knew just how to bring him to the brink, and then pull back so that the cycle could begin anew. There would be a new round of nibbling, perhaps an application of a moistened tip of the tongue to some special points, then reswallowing him. When she decided that it was time, she wouldn't pull back, but hold the suction a little longer. She would hold it until she felt him pulse, spasm slightly. He would be at the point of no return. She would back off just a tiny bit so that he could flow at his own speed, into her waiting mouth, past her sweet lips that spoke and sang so sweetly to him. She would wait until he was finished before releasing him. Then, it would be almost time to go. He would thank her as she put her clothes on. She never feared that he would disclose their sessions to another soul. It was their secret.

This time she broke the familiar rhythm. "I love to please you Albert. I need a man to please. I want to please you." When she would speak to him during her fellatio it was usually to urge and excite him. This was different. She posed an explanation to him, or perhaps to herself. Albert barely heard her. He was panting in expectation, certain that she would shortly return to her task. Cindy looked down at him. He was so needful of her every ministration, and so grateful and accepting of it. She beamed at her gentle expertise. She started to bend to finish what she started, but held back.

"Why not?" she said out loud to herself. She lifted off him and off the bed. Albert looked at her with a confused expression.

"How about something special?" she asked. Albert was too puzzled to answer.

Cindy opened the closure on her nurse's white pants and slid them down her legs. Her panties quickly followed. She didn't bother with her white knee-high hose. There was no need to waste time. Cindy knew that she was already moistened; she checked just the same.

"Just stay where you are, Albert." she panted. She felt her own excitement building. "Let me do everything."

Cindy resumed her place on Albert's bed. She licked him to test his hardness. Then, she sidled up his body so that she was looking directly into his eyes. Neither of them said a word. What words were needed? Albert saw Cindy's smile and her sparkling eyes. It assured him that she had her own reasons; that she needed him along for the ride. He was willing to go where she would take him.

Cindy wasted no time. She reached back and positioned Albert at her entrance. In a second she sank down and he was deep inside her. It had been years since Albert had been in this familiar place. It still felt as good as it used to. He looked up at Cindy and wondered how long it been for her. She had thrown her head back with her mouth agape, as if to scream her wondrous pleasure, but no sounds escaped her. Her pendulous breasts swung above him, so Albert reached up with both his hands and held them.

After about half a minute, Cindy began moving up and down on him. On the upstroke she squeezed him. As she plunged back down, she released her grip. Over again, she rose up and down. Pleasure and tension started building. With each passing second the accumulation was more rapid. Before long, it erupted, as Albert poured everything he had into her. It wasn't as great a pouring as in his younger days, of course, but his appreciation of it was, perhaps, greater than in bygone years.

When he finally softened Cindy rose off him. They didn't kiss. There were no 'I love you's'. Albert's energy was spent. He stayed on the bed as she went into the bathroom to clean up. He remained in place as he watched her get dressed.

"Cindy", he finally gasped. "I never thought that I..."

"I wanted to please you." she said. "I wanted to please a man."

Suddenly her expression and demeanor changed from courtesan back to nurse.

"Be sure to remember your meds," she reminded him. "And please try to eat better."

She left Albert in the bedroom and went downstairs. She put on her coat and packed her equipment and charts.

"I left some more Viagra for you on your desk," she called to him as he struggled to his feet.

Albert heard her footsteps and the front door close. He heard her car door slam shut and the motor start.

She was gone.

Until Friday.

THE END

*

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. I always welcome your comments and questions.

Autumn Writer

12