All Comments on 'Something to Offer Ch. 01'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Fucking brilliant!!

It's really hard to describe why I love this story so much. There are so many emotions involved when reading it.

It's a mixture of reality versus a sixties revival all rolled into one. You captured the emotions, the denial, the guilt, the tension... the uneasiness of that 'first' time so brilliantly I am almost speechless.

The conversations were flawless. Things that would actually be said and emotions shared were all too real for a story (gasp). You captured every detail.

The atmosphere between mother/daughter, girlfriend/boyfriend, were all too real. That's an unnatural thing with most stories on here. I've only read one other story on here of this calibre, and it deservedly won a prize for its efforts.

I'm biased because I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview at this fantastic story, but reading it for the second time made it even more amazing. It still had me spellbound from start to end.

Your story is amazing, and I'm proud to have been privileged enough to have had the chance to experience it. Thank you.

doormouse ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exactly... So Well Balanced

A perfect blend of teenage interaction w/ friends & parents, emotion and erotica. Well balanced and left me wanting more.

You probably write non-erotic material worthy of a read. Do you?

I look forward to reading more of your work.

MaryKuntraryMaryKuntraryover 19 years ago
Great read!

Amazing how the author speaks authentically from within so many points of view. Worthy of novelistic elaboration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

Perfect in every way. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is real

You are a good writer and your flow was very realistic. I admire your directness and pragmatic use of words.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you for a great story

Good characters, dialogue, situations, and a real turn-on to read!

Wistful too. I wish my daughters could have managed that so adroitly.

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
A Lovely Read

Wonderful. All the excitement, good and the bad, about becoming a woman. Told with sincerity and sweetness. A delightful "coming-of-age" story. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A hot read.

Your story was very hot and sexy. Very well written and not all about the sex. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fabulous

So beautifully written. Wendy reminded me so much of my youngest daughter when she was a teenager. You brought tears to my eyes at the end. A wonderful read, keep up the good work and I look forward very much to reading some of your other submissions.

amber_now26amber_now26over 18 years ago
perfect as always

You are so damn good, Penelope! Every story of yours that I have read has had characters that jump off the screen at you and plots that are utterly believable as well as touching. Not quite sure whether to love ya for being so good or hate ya for making me feel like such an amateur. LOL! Seriously though, girl, this is a beautiful story and possibly my favorite of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Being Sexually Active

As I read this story I thought of my daughter. She is 19 and a college freshman. Recently she became sexually active with her boyfriend. This is a tough situation for a dad, but I asked myself what I did when I was her age. I had had a lot more than one girl at that age and become active much sooner. I told her I wanted her to be safe and with a guy who was serious about her. I told her to never feel self-conscious about calling me for help.

Hooterhunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An excellent story

Such a good story. I'm surprised there aren't any comments since 2006. I found this story, 1) realistic, 2) sensitive, and 3) erotic. Not many parents are so understanding when they find their teenage kids becoming sexually active. Thank you Penelope for sharing a sensitive discussion between a teenage daughter and her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh My

Wow.......Im been living under a rock way to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Ya know, that was sweet, but still had some hot moments. The best part was the honesty, the realizations and insights... I almost feel like I kinda understand a teenaged girl.

Naaaaaaaaaaah! :)

Really fun read though, looking forward to pt 2.

M

luvjuice43luvjuice43about 12 years ago
I love first time stories

I loved you attitude about your first few sexual encounters. They often scar deeply if the girl is not strong so obivious you were a strong girl. I will have to wait to read chapter 2 but I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

This is one of the 20 or so best stories on Literotica because the characters and the situations and dialog ring so true.. It is really superb

BodingtonBodingtonabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! I love every element in the expressed thought process the heroine goes through. The best scene in the story is when she confronts her boyfriend and handles the break-up with dignity and avoiding any outright recrimination. That's when I became a true fan of her character. When Billy doesn't even understand what 'Victorian' as a reader I could tell he would not be right for her for any lasting relationship. It makes me wonder about the merits of Cindy as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous