Something Wicked This Way Comes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh whispered in my ear "Do you want this? Do you want me, him or both of us?"

I licked my lips several times before I could talk "Us...Both..." That was all the invitation they needed. I felt my body slowly moving back on the bed as Dex kissed me again pushing me down gently with his body. His tongue explored my mouth as Josh's tongue explored my ear.

Dex moved on the bed to lie next to me, pulling my face towards his as he propped himself up on his elbow and leaned over to kiss me. "I want you Ashley..."

I opened my eyes and saw his face only inches from mine as I whispered "I want you too..."

I felt Josh's hand moving up the side of my arm to my shoulder. He whispered in my ear "Luv, you can stop this at any time."

I turned my head to the side to look at Josh. He moved his head to look me in the eyes. My left hand moved up to his face, stroking it softly as I whispered "I don't want to stop."

His mouth was suddenly on mine, his tongue forcing its way in my mouth. I opened my mouth for him and let his tongue explore my mouth. I felt his body moving against mine and even through the blanket, I could feel his hardness. He pressed his body into mine as we kissed and I felt his hand moving around my waist to pull me into him more.

I felt another hand move on my breast on top of the blanket and I moaned in Josh's mouth. His tongue slid out of my mouth slowly as he broke the kiss. He kissed my lips and I quickly sucked his bottom lip in my mouth. Josh moaned softly as my tongue slid along the inside of his mouth and I sucked on his lip drawing it in my mouth before letting it slide slowly out and then sucking it back in slowly.

I heard him moan even louder as he pulled his lip out of my mouth slowly, sliding out with a small pop. I looked up into his eyes and they were half closed. His hand slid to the top of the blanket and slowly pulled them down to expose my breasts.

Dex started kissing my shoulder and moved up to my neck as his hand slid over the blanket and onto my bare breast. He caressed and massaged my right breast gently while Josh looked at my left one a moment and then watched Dex's hand on my other one.

I reached my hand down to his and guided his hand to my breast. I closed my eyes and moaned softly. He kissed me softly on the lips as his hand massaged my breast. He broke the kiss and looked down at me. He opened his mouth to say something and I put a finger to his lips. I moved it slowly down to his chin and lifted my head up to kiss him. He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

Dex moved up to kiss my lips and the three of our lips met to kiss each other. Their hands kneaded my breasts more and I moaned against their lips. My hands moved up to their faces as I slid back against the bed, letting my head rest on the pillow.

Both of them propped themselves up on their elbow to look down at me. Josh moved his head down to my breast and Dex moved his mouth up to my lips. I could feel Josh's hand caressing and holding my breast as his lips kissed my nipple softly.

Dex's tongue slid between my lips, sliding to the left and right slowly while Josh's tongue rolled around my nipple. I cried out and Josh held my body down with his arm as I writhed on the bed. I could feel the strength in his arm and knew he was putting little effort into holding me down.

Dex pressed his body against mine and I knew he was hard too. His tongue was suddenly in my mouth and there was no more teasing. I could feel his need by the way his tongue moved inside me. His hand slid down my body and my leg. I felt his hand slide off my leg and I felt him shifting his body. He broke the kiss and I looked down.

I could see he removed the towel from his hips and I saw just how big and hard he was. I looked down at Josh and his eyes met mine as his teeth bit my nipple gently. I cried out in pleasure and he bit it a little harder and then sucked on it hard. He sucked and pulled it up towards him before letting it go with a pop.

He moved his hand to the top of the blanket and pulled it down slowly, watching my reaction. I watched and anticipated where his hand would go. I wanted to feel his fingers between my legs and make me wet. He must have saw it in my eyes because he didn't move the blanket slowly any more. He pulled them back away from my naked body exposing my body to them.

The only thing that was covered was my shins and feet. Dex and Josh both moved their hands to my thighs and stroked their fingertips up and down slowly. My legs started to shake slightly at the thought and anticipation of their fingers exploring my body.

I felt their hands slowly pulling my legs over their body to spread my legs for them. They moved their hands to my inner thigh, caressing them slowly. I could tell they enjoyed watching my face and making me want to feel their touch even more.

Their fingers brushed against my lips and I closed my eyes. I was going to scream in pleasure if their fingers actually moved inside me. They were teasing and making me desire them even more. They were building that pleasure inside me so I couldn't stand it anymore.

I felt their fingers caressing my lips with their fingertips gently. Their teeth bit my nipples as their fingers plunged inside me. I cried out and my back arched. Their fingers brought me pleasure and pain as they spread my walls. I heard both of them moan as their fingers plunged inside me. Dex whispered "You're so tight Sweetheart" And Josh whispered "You're so nice and wet Luv..."

Dex looked over at Josh "Who gets her first?"

Josh shrugged his shoulders "We could take turns...You get her first and then I do."

I cleared my throat and it took me several tries to actually say something "Do I get a say in this?"

Dex and Josh both looked at me as their fingers slowly slid out of me and then back inside. They slid their fingers in and out of me slowly, and I could feel how wet I was. I cried out in pleasure and started breathing faster. I suddenly put my hand on Dex's arms, gripping his arm to pull him up to me.

His finger slid out of me slowly and he moved it up to his mouth. He sucked his finger as he moved to kneel above me. He knew what I wanted but I didn't know which of us wanted it more....Him or I. He stroked himself above me a couple of times before actually lowering himself down enough for me to suck his shaft.

I felt Josh moving down on the bed and the blankets slide off my legs. I felt his body move between my legs and then his finger slid in and out of me slowly as his other hand parted my lips and the tip of his tongue moved up and down my clit.

His shoulders pushed my legs further apart, giving him better access to lick, suck and finger me. I took Dex in my mouth and cried out on his shaft as his hips slowly slid in and out of me inch by inch. I moved my hands to his hips to help his rhythm and let his shaft slide in and out my mouth a bit further each time he moved his hips back and forth.

I could hear Dex moaning softly and his head fell back when I took his shaft in my mouth and my tongue slid around it. I moaned on his shaft as Josh continued to work his finger in and out of me slowly, making me even wetter with every stroke.

The tip of his tongue flickered against my clit and his arm slid under my leg and then over it to help hold down my hips. He felt my hips moving up and down slowly as he fingered me and knew when I was going to cum my hips would buck up on him.

Dex slid in and out of my mouth faster and faster. Josh must have been watching his hips, because he followed his rhythm with his fingers and tongue. My hips dug into the bed and my back arched in pleasure. I moaned against Dex's shaft and he moaned with me. He threw his head back and cried out as he slid his shaft fast and almost all the way inside my mouth. I almost gagged and had to move my head a bit to take more of him in my mouth. He slowly slid out of my mouth as Josh slid his fingers deep inside me, pushing them deep inside me until I cried out and my legs were shaking from the pleasure.

Dex whispered "Sweetheart, I'm going to cum soon..." I nodded, letting him know to cum in my mouth. He started sweating and moaning louder, his hips moving back and forth faster and then he gripped the headboard and cried out as he slid deeper into my mouth and came. His body and shaft jerked a couple of times as I swallowed and continued sucking on his shaft. I felt him going soft in my mouth and I moved my head up so I could take every inch of him in my mouth.

He cried out as he slid slowly out of my mouth, his hand going to my cheek. He smiled down at me as the tip slid across my lips. He moved slowly to the right side of me and lied on his side, breathing heavily. Josh's tongue flickered fast from side to side as he slowly moved down my clit. I cried out and grabbed at the bed sheet, my hands forming into fists as I gripped the sheets.

I could hardly breathe as he fingered me and his tongue flickered against my clit. My body writhed under his touch, my head went back and my back arched as a cry almost a strangled scream tore from my mouth and then everything stopped.

I could feel my heart pounding in my body as if it was working so hard it might explode in my chest. I lied there breathlessly for several moments with my eyes closed. My body felt like it was shaking and every nerve ending was suddenly alive and tingling. When I could breathe again, I opened my eyes to find Josh lying on top of me propped up on his arms. Both Dex and Josh's faces were looking down at me concerned. I saw Josh's lips moving but couldn't hear him for a moment and then I caught 'alright?'

I tried to talk. My mouth was dry and I had to lick my lips several times to actually say something. When I finally did say something it came out in a breathless whisper "Yes..."

Both men sighed in relief and then they smiled and started laughing. I looked at both of them a moment and Josh leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. I could taste my juices on his lips and he pulled his head back enough to actually look me in the eyes. He smiled "Luv, you're fine. You just had multiple orgasms."

It was the first time I experienced that and I didn't know what to say to him. I was embarrassed and I could feel my face turning redder by the moment. Josh smiled and moved to lie on my left side while Dex moved his body next to mine on my right. Both men pressed their bodies into mine and I moaned softly. I couldn't help it. I enjoyed feeling both of them next to me, pressed against me and I just wanted to feel them touching my body again.

Dex looked over at Josh and smiled "You're going to have to wait a bit...I don't think she can handle another one so soon."

Josh laughed "We wouldn't want her to have a heart attack." He looked down at me "You'll be fine in a few minutes Luv. I'm going to jump in the shower." He started to move off the bed.

I looked up at him and I could see the need in his eyes as he looked at me. When he started to get off the bed, I moved my hand to his and whispered "Please don't..." I swallowed "Don't leave me...Us, Josh." I couldn't bare the thought of him leaving my body even if it was only for a few minutes.

He looked down at me and then Dex for a moment, his eyes moving back to me. He moved his lips down next to my ear and whispered "Luv, I need to take care of something..."

I kissed his shoulder when he leaned his body into mine and whispered in my ear. It took me several moments to actually understand what he meant and my face turned red when I realized what he meant. He moved his body back up on his elbow and looked down at me and smiled "Luv, you're out of..." he looked down at my body and then back up in my eyes "commission for a little while."

I smiled even though my face was still red. I moved my shaking hand up to his cheek and he closed his eyes. His hand moved up to mine and he moved my hand to his lips. He closed his eyes and kissed it softly. I could tell he was so turned on by the way he closed his eyes and feeling his shaft jerking involuntarily against my thigh.

Dex propped his body up and watched both of us. He pressed his hips and semi hard shaft into my thigh. He whispered "I don't mind...If Ash doesn't..."

We both looked at him and I looked back at Josh. His eyes were half closed as he kissed my hand again. His lips moved to the side, brushing against my hand as he turned my hand in his. He moved my index finger against his lip, sliding it along his lower lip. The tip of his tongue teased my fingertip, rolling around it slowly.

A small cry escaped my mouth as shivers ran down my body. I felt Dex's hand slowly moving across my body and I looked down to see his hand moving towards Josh's shaft. He paused and I looked up at him. He was watching me to see how I reacted. He wanted to know if I would be turned on or off by it. I smiled and used my right hand to cup his cheek to let him know I was alright with it.

Josh moved his mouth to the side to kiss the palm of my hand and I felt Dex's hand sliding across my body again. A cry came from Josh's mouth and I looked at Josh, my eyes moving down his body to see Dex's hand stroking him slowly. Josh moved my finger in his mouth and I moaned too. He sucked on my finger gently, letting it slide in and out several times. He moaned as my finger slid out of his mouth. His mouth opened slightly and he cried out "Yes...Don't stop..."

I knew he was going to cum soon and I slid my body down against theirs. I wanted to give Josh the same pleasure he gave me only minutes before and I wanted to taste him in my mouth even more. Josh slowly moved his body to lie on his back when he felt me moving down his body while Dex continued to stroke him.

When I got further down, Dex stopped and moved his hand so I could move between Josh's legs and lie between them. I saw Dex move closer to Josh on the bed and his hand moved down towards me. He moved down a bit as he reached for me, his hand moving to my hair. He pushed it all to the side and smiled as he looked at me. He mouthed "I want you Sweetheart."

My hand moved up to stroke Josh slowly as I moved my body up enough to actually be able to suck him off. Even though I knew he wanted to cum, I wanted him to feel nothing but pleasure and leave him as breathless as he had done to me. I only kissed Dex in high school and that was the only thing I ever did with another man.

My hand stroked Josh slowly as I moved my head down lower between his legs. My tongue slid out of my mouth and I moved the tip of my tongue under his balls. When my tongue touched his skin Josh cried out breathlessly and his hips jerked up slightly and fell back down on the bed. I felt his body tense as he tried to lie there and my tongue slid up the line of his balls. "Oh Luv...Luv..."

I followed the line up his balls to his shaft. I moved my fingers slightly so that I could hold him in my hand and let my tongue slide up the length of his shaft. He cried out again louder this time and started breathing fast and heavy.

My tongue slid up to the tip of his shaft slowly and I moved my mouth to let the tip of him inside my mouth. "Ohhh...Luv..." His left hand moved down to the back of my head gently as I sucked just the tip of him. I tasted the pre-cum in my mouth as a little spilled out of his hole. My tongue flickered against the hole and I felt his body jerk and his hand grabbing a fistful of hair. I moaned against him and that sent shivers down his spine.

His hips moved up and his shaft slid into my mouth another inch. I slowly moved my head down, teasing the tip of his shaft with my tongue. "Luv...I'm...going...to...cum..." I moaned as I moved my mouth further down the length of him "Mmhmm..." I moaned against him, encouraging him to cum. He gripped my hair gently, his hand clenching and unclenching as his teeth clenched together. He sucked in a breath as I moved down and then up. I heard him exhale loudly and take in another deep breath and hold it.

He was trying to hold out and not cum yet, he wanted the pleasure to last. I held him with my hand and looked up at him, letting him slide out of my mouth. I whispered "Cum for me Josh...Then we'll take a shower...All of us..."

He nodded and I moved my mouth back on his shaft. I moved my mouth slowly down and then up several times, letting my saliva get his shaft wet enough so I could slide down him more easily. I felt him sucking in a breath and holding it again as I was about half way down the length of his shaft. My left hand moved up to his balls and massaged them gently and that was all it took. He cried out several times as he exploded in my mouth. His shaft jerked in my mouth as he finally let go. I swallowed his cum and when he was done, I slowly let him slide out of my mouth. I could feel him growing soft in my mouth and as I held him, I opened my mouth slightly to move my head down so that I could take all of him in my mouth before slowly letting him slide out of my mouth entirely.

I continued to lie between his legs and moved my head to rest on his thigh. He lied there breathing heavily and Dex moved a bit closer to him and moved his body down to let his head rest on Josh's stomach as his hand stroked my hair. He looked at me and whispered "I love you Ash."

I looked up at him, smiled and whispered "I love you too." I suddenly realized I loved both of them and I fell in love with them not long after meeting each of them. I met Dex when I was a teenager and although we grew apart when I went to college and he went to prison but when we found each other again, it was like we never left each other.

When I met Josh at his lighthouse the first time, I felt a spark of magic the moment I touched him. As we traveled together, we became closer and I realized somewhere along the way, I fell in love with him. I also realized the three of us grew closer every day.

Josh tried to say something and licked his lips. He said breathlessly "Luv...Oh Luv..." He looked down at me and moved his hand under my shoulder, trying to pull me gently up to him. I moved my body slowly on the left side of him, leaving Dex to lie on his right side.

I moved my body next to his and put my head on his chest and my left leg across his legs. He moved his arm around me and hugged me tightly but gently, kissing the top of my forehead. He moved his right hand down to my chin and lifted it so I could look up at him. He looked me in the eyes and said "Ash, I love you too. Don't ever forget that."

I smiled and snuggled my body closer to him. I kissed his lips softly and yet teasingly. I pulled my head back far enough to look him in the eyes "I love you too Josh." He smiled and tightened his arm around me. I nestled my body against his and moved my head back to his chest. My left hand moved down to touch Dex's face and he reached up with his hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. He kissed the top of my hand and moved his body up until he could move his head to lie on Josh's chest and look me in the eyes.

I felt Dex's arm wrap around my lower back and Josh's arm around my upper back, squeezing my shoulder and pulling my body closer to him. I noticed Josh's hand lying on Dex's arm, holding him against him too.

He moved my hand to his heart so I could feel his heart beating in his chest as I listened to the beat of Josh's heart in my ear. I closed my eyes as the soothing beat of Josh's heart and the feeling of Dex's against my hand. I thought about going to brush my teeth but yet it seemed the magical rhythm of their beating hearts was singing a silent lullaby to me and I closed my eyes.

12