Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
cloacascloacasabout 14 years ago
You've come a long way

Your story structure is getting better all the time. You have a solid imagination.

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
the husband needs....

TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT HIS ASS! what ever his repressed views on sex are, he better satisfy his wife or someone will. he better pop a blue pill and get with the program!

as for the wife, we know how this will end up, but at least she tried to talk to him. but it wouldn't be a loving wife story if she doesn't get nailed on a girls night out...or by his best friend...or boss...after an argument, after drinking, so the family will be torn apart by the husband's 'justified rage' of being cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your stories

your stories usally are good but now your getting foolish and trying to be like some other writers who are idiots.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
The guy's an idiot but she's not much better

He needs to talk with his wife about their sex life. He's absolutely right, the demands of living often cut down on the sex. If they choose together that it will be different, that's fine. Maybe he gets a less demanding job and lower pay. They have to live without some material things but they get a more frequent sex life. She also seems to want more variety. Is that what he wants? Is she going to push him until he balks, as he already did about the creampie? She seemed to take it that he wasn't ready, YET. Is she going to be OK if he has boundaries he doesn't want to cross? Or is she going to try to drag him across kicking and screaming? He's a dope because he hasn't said anything but she's running full speed ahead without much consideration for him. How would she feel if he started wishing she had bigger tits or was taller with better legs. To some extent we are what we are. We can change our behavior and attitude but it's a hard and tricky process. It will be interesting if she brings him along with her or shocks him and leaves him behind. Not all itches should be scratched. Sometimes you just need to leave it alone or you will do yourself damage.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Good so far.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
*sigh*

fuck, i just know you're gonna have wife act like a asshole and cheat. hubby will get mad but being the pussy you make your characters out to be, he'll forgive her in the end and everyone lives happily ever after. fucking stupid and i wish youd write stories where the guys actually act like fucking men or stop writing.

Orion623Orion623about 14 years ago
Good Story Line

A good start to the story with a bit of a twist because the wife wants more sex and is the more experimental of the two. Slirpuff is quite the storyteller.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 14 years ago
WHAT kind of F-ing IDIOT is he?

You are a good writer and I really like most of your stories but this one is teetering on the edge of BAD! You have made your husband seem not only like an undersexed immature idiot, but one that is just begging his wife to cheat on him. If he isn't willing to turn into a real man and give her what she needs without pouting, he needs to cut her loose. He for sure doesn't need to let her continue down the road I and some of your other readers see coming to getting what she needs outside the marriage. Of course, she needs to quit listening to her single friends too. Of course when they get sex they get a lot and it is usually more exciting because not only are the men rested, the excitement of a different man makes the sex more exciting. Now, please, keep them monagamous and let them have the great, frequent sex that she needs and he will love.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
he's an idiot

his wife is trying to express her needs and concerns and he wants to hide his head in the sand. She's right, if she can't talk about things with her spouse then who can she talk to? By acting like a scared virgin he's going to push her either into looking elsewhere or bringing company home. If he wont eat his own creampie how's he going to feel when she brings him someone else's?

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Good twist on life

The wife wanting more sex instead of the husband. It's a medical fact that women reach their sexual peak in their 40s while men reach theirs quite a bit younger, I believe it's around 20.

This first chapter ends in a sort of cliff hanger with the reader left to image what comes next. I'm sure everyone is expecting the obvious that the wife will go outside the marriage for the extra sex she wants.

I think this author will surprise you all, his stories have never taken the obvious path. That's one of the reasons I like his work.

As to the two anonymous Andys who commented on 2/7 you are making an assumption that may not be true. Remember when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. To the one ass, I mean commenter, who wishes that you would write differently let me say that the rest of Slirputt's fans wishes you would break your computer and leave us alone.

Good job, as usuall. I don't always agree with what you characters do within the frame work of a story but I do always recognize the talent and hard work that goes into your efforts. Thank you and send Chapter 2 soon please.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Interesting start

Let's see where this goes. Good so far.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sorry, although writing is as usually good

the plot starts to clear to view. and instead of a build up , you jumb right in the middle. no woman wakes up one morning and is changed. so if she was already the more agressiv part while dating she would have kept that up, if she could have while having the little kids. she could not and now she is just bored with life as the kids seem not to take so much of her time anymore. so the intro has already spoilt the story. there can't be any real surprises anymore. so I say the best or most erotic part is over. from now on it's fights, cheating lying, betraying. forgetting the kids and being an adult who is not 20 anymore and has some responsibility towards kids and job. who is gona risk his job in 2010 just for a fuck when he/she has kids at home. so go back to be a bit realistic.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Not bad in conception and good in terms of writing

But you got me worries with the way this girl decides to run off into the deep end. There may be sharks in them there waters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
interesting

Great start and good move by the wife to try and communicate. Husband doesn't seem comfortable with talking about it. The next day the wife and hubby get in on and the wife is moving forward quickly now and telling the husband she is glad they talked. He on the other hand knows they really did not have a full and complete discussion but remains quiet and is willing to see where his wife is going and hopes it is not out of his comfort zone. I can see where there now poor communications could lead to a big misunderstanding. Interesting to see where this path will take us.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Good start to an interesting plot

She wants it more and harder. She also needs to think about the shock she has caused her husband. I hope she doesn't think all that girl talk at lunch is true. She is blind as a bat if she thinks so. Girls lie as bad if not worse then men do when bragging about sex. I think she is setting herself up for hurt a disappointment and maybe a divorce if she gets to pushy. Hubby needs to get head out of his ass about sex. Get some Viagra and pound her sorry pussy into submission and then put that red vibe up her ass before he fucks it. Some how with this start, I think we are headed for an unhappy ending to this story. That's sad.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Woodman is right on...

...the slirp dog can weave 'em.

jedbeakerjedbeakerabout 14 years ago
Now!

Oy! Let's go! I don't mean to be too pushy, but this story needs Chap. 2 PRONTO! Well-written. I usually don't read Chap. 1's before Chap. 2 is posted. But NOW I want the next install. Sorry to be so demanding, but THIS ONE's got me going. Good Job! and Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't keep changing from first to third person!

It's very disconcerting and I finally gave up on the story because I didn't know if it was Steve talking or a narrator!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... A loving wife who tells you what she wants in bed and is eager to expiriment. Go for it Steve, this could be wonderful ride. Panther Fan.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 10 years ago
Abandoned story?

Chapter 1 was written three years ago. I wonder whether Slirpuff fell out of love with the story...

N8dawgN8dawgover 10 years ago
Not abandoned

Look again, part 2 is right there.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
He's an idiot

His wife is telling him she wants MORE sex, and more adventurous sex, and he's hesitant? Maybe he IS getting old, that's MOST normal guys dream!

And I don't get this cream pie revulsion. I understand if it's from another guy, and there's a bigger issue with that anyway, but if it's his own, so what? If she can suck his cock after he cums in her, and if she let's him cum in her mouth, then he should be able to eat her out after sex and kiss her after she's blown him.

user110user110about 10 years ago
lemme get this straight

his wife likes his dick so much that she wants him to throw it to her more than the 4 or 5 days a week she gets it now. which is already a lot. ESPECIALLY after 10 years of marriage.

from this he deduces that she doesnt enjoy fucking him and he gets mad about it. that about right?

i used to do some contract work with this air force base commander, maj. gen. rondal smith. i called him dick. he was an ass to his subordinates, and it was always uncomfortable when i had to see him interact with them. not once was i ever tempted to say, "dick, i hate seeing you bully airmen 5 days a week so much that i want to watch you do it on the weekend too."

maybe you aspire to writing episodes of "2 and 1/2 men", "three's company", or some other godawful sitcom, but i feel kind of insulted anyway. like you phoned it in. if your plot-lines are reduced to this, move on man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Famous last words - "Bring it on"!

He's about to get run over by a truck and then he's going to lose his ass in the divorce. Why are all you male lead characters so deaf, dumb and blind? It gets irritating. No stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

but why would that have worn him out? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's an ass

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

two assholes. and, Slirpuff, you really write like shit.

jott50jott50about 8 years ago
wow!!!

I wish my wife had been like that!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago

There is a difference between finding your satisfaction in each other and searching for your satisfaction in something else. They don't seem to be exploring together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are You Kidding Me

Sure hope this guy gets his head out of his ass or I'm going to take her away from him. He's pissed off because SHE wants MORE SEX? She wants it from him and he's pissed? WTF over? He doesn't really want cleanup blowjobs and won't go down on her after he pies her? Going to be a piece of cake to cuck this fool. Can't wait to read what happens next. LMFAO Signed: BTW

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

I'll take her if she's too much for him! Sounds like a challenge I could live up to.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
What a wuss

If the shoe was on the there foot you'd be swinging your dick at the local meat market and bitching about a frigid bitch wife. Grow a pair you pussy and satisfy your wife. You're only what mid thirties and you can't get it up more than once every few days?? I'm surprised she hasn't found herself a hot 20 something stud but then you'd go postal on her cheatin' ass because she disrespected you...

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

Well written but what a bunch of crybaby BS. This guy needs to grow a pair and hang on for the fun to be had. Instead, he whines and cries, because his wife is wanting sex more than he does. Oh cry me a river.

MwestohioMwestohio26 days ago

Nice set up. Hopefully he comes around to meeting his wife's desires (which are still just the two of them)

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Walk away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous