All Comments on 'Sometimes It Just Happens'

by twistedthoughts1978

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Story

I liked your story but, please, proof read it before you post. After you finishing writing, come back to it a day later and re-read it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
STORY IDEA WAS GREAT. USE OF THE WORD "SHE" WAS EXCESSIVE

Thanks for this short story. A little proof reading will improve your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely little story

Nice, I enjoyed it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The story has everything going for it, but

It seemed to be a little flat, and I don't know what it is either, that makes me say that.

The story had a reasonable good sex scene, and a little background for the characters to be built on. Perhaps it seemed to be a little rushed to me.

I hope the next chapter will pull the whole story together.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
great start to love found at home/ but

I always love happy endings and cant wait to read the next chapter, but. I always find it strange and unbelievable to have a man that old out of collage and so stupidly innocent. ( sorry, im not a writer nor good with words) maybe my horndog days of chasing older woman at 17-27 want the norm that I thought it was , but to the total opposite I just cant believe a guy to be so shy. Maybe I just had no morals or scruples, I know I lost my inhibitions early but these guys just seem to unbelievably odd to me, I still like the story, just voicing my thoughts. and not doing it anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a fine story, true to life

When it comes to doing something nice and dirty with his mom, Jason is conflicted, as happens with plenty of boys. It's his mother who feels the passion between her legs. Understandably, at her time of life and her situation. Men her own age are going after younger women, probably to prove a point about their waning virility. As his mother, she loves her Jason to pieces. As a sex-savvy woman, she knows that between his legs her boy's got everything she needs to satisfy the burning need in her motherly cunt. Mom also suspects that like lots of boys Jason has a deep, unconscious interest in his mother's mommy-hole and she lets him get a good eyeful of it. It's no surprise when her son gets real hard. Mother takes the lead--literally, by grabbing hold of her boy's big stiff prick and bringing him to bed. Mom isn't disappointed, her son is delighted to have his fat prick up the very same cunt he came out of as a little baby and he does a righteous job on his mother's mommy-hole. Predictably, when her boy unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a great big twatful of his creamy semen, both mother and son are blissful. They'll be doing this a lot from now on. Maybe Jason'll even fuck a baby up his own mother's cunt, the dream of every young motherfucker.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Great story!

Really a very fine story. Would love to see it continue.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 4 years ago
A nice read

Thoroughly enjoyed that, it felt very natural albeit a little too easy. Will look out for a sequel

thanks

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 4 years ago

editor please

Shays lounge, incorrect. Chaise lounge- A chaise longue is an upholstered sofa in the shape of a chair that is long enough to support the legs

Waste is what goes in the trash can. Waist is correct

Pooch? Are trying to say Cooch- slang for Vagina?

Cervics? Cervix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pity about the line "like a pro". Comparing a sex partner to a sex employee. The swimming pool rule was a nice addition.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

A god story. Fora 22-23 year olf college graduate, I find it hard to believe he is so emotionally and psychologically immature. Serious students put studies/grades before anything, to include sex. With that said, I would think he would have more self-awareness, sense of self, and a more solid ego. His mother has a lot to teach him about life and living. She understands the depth of love, safety, and security her son provides her. Finally, she realizes that love can be expressed in so many ways. Love does what it wants without artifical boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwistedthoughts1978@twistedthoughts1978
I am just a normal guy with kinky desires. I am bi curious, or maybe a little more. I love all women, curvy is better, but I find myself more arroused by a curvy transsexual. I just want tor try everything at least once.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES