Song of the Whales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohah... ohah... ohah!" Reiko panted, as she thrust against their tongues and fingers.

While Sean's tongue caressed Reiko's clit, Diane fingered Reiko and said, "Com'on, baby, cum... Just let yourself go... Cum, honey, cum..."

A few seconds later, Reiko's body shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her.

"Aaahhh... yeeaahhh," Reiko moaned as she continued to shudder.

While Reiko lay panting, trying to catch her breath, Sean and Diane smiled at each other. Their faces glistened with Reiko's sex juice. Sean toweled off Diane's face, and then his own. He kissed Diane passionately.

"Lemme suck your dick, hun," Diane said.

"I'd love that, baby," Sean said as he stood before Diane.

Diane grasped Sean's hard-on, looked up at him, and swirled her tongue around the head five times. She then slid her lips over the head taking the stiff dick deep into her mouth. Sean moaned and ran his fingers into Diane's soft hair. Reiko moved next to Diane, and watched her suck the handsome hard-on. Diane took her mouth from Sean's cock and pointed it at Reiko.

"Want some, sweetie?" Diane grinned.

"Yes, please," Reiko said politely and smiled up at Sean. She took hold of the long boner from Diane, and swirled her tongue around the swollen pinkish head as she'd seen Diane do. When Reiko took the stiff ivory dick into her mouth, she felt it throb on her tongue. She tasted Sean's pre-cum and swallowed. Reiko couldn't take the big dick very far into her small mouth, but she slid it in and out rapidly. Sean moaned and ran his fingers through Reiko's long black hair. Reiko made soft gagging sounds whenever the tall man's cock reached the back of her throat, and it further excited both Emerys.

While Reiko sucked Sean's dick, Diane did her best to lick his scrotum. Next, the two women took turns sucking and licking Sean's throbbing hard-on, even licking it at the same time. Sean was beginning to lose control, and didn't want to cum just yet.

"Hey, Reiko," Sean began, "Since Diane licked your pussy, I think you should lick Diane's."

Reiko took her mouth from Sean's erection and said, "Whatever you both want."

Diane leaned back on the couch and spread her legs to receive the young beauty. Reiko knelt on all fours between her legs. The neatly trimmed dark blonde pubic curls were an unfamiliar sight to the Japanese woman, and Reiko ran her fingertips into Diane's muff. Reiko's eyes met Diane's just before she kissed Diane's pussy. Diane moaned as Reiko ran her tongue up and down Diane's moist slit.

Sean had moved behind Reiko. He put the index and middle fingers of his right hand into his mouth, and then he used them to rub Reiko's young mound. She was still very wet. Sean knelt behind Reiko, rubbed the head of his hard-on against her pussy, and then slowly pushed inside. The petite woman's vagina was as tight as Sean had expected, and he only pushed his rod half-way in before sliding it back out. He repeated the movement, slowly penetrating a little deeper with each push. Reiko moaned loudly, even with her mouth pressed against Diane's muff.

Reiko had never been penetrated so deeply before or by such a large erection. She felt Diane's fingers running through her hair as she licked Diane's clit. The Emerys had made her cum, and now she wanted nothing more than to return the favor. Reiko slid the index and middle fingers of her right hand into Diane's wet box, while her tongue lapped Diane's clit.

"Oh, yeah," Diane moaned, "I'm almost there, baby." She thrust her vagina against Reiko's face, and ran the fingers of both of her hands through Reiko's hair. Reiko licked Diane's clit as rapidly and as hard as she could.

"Lick that pussy!" Sean encouraged Reiko, and playfully slapped a hand against her firm ass. Sean knew better than anybody how quickly orgasmic his wife could become. He could tell by the look on Diane's face that she was near orgasm.

"Keep lickin', baby... I'm gonna cum," Diane moaned, "Aaahhh..."

Diane's body shuddered as the orgasm swept through her, and then she lay panting on the couch. Sean continued to fuck Reiko doggie-style for a minute, before he pulled out.

"I want you to fuck me on top," Sean said to Reiko, and then laid on his back on the carpeted floor.

Slightly confused, Reiko turned toward Diane and said, "Show me what to do."

"I'll do it first, then you copy me," Diane said.

Diane straddled Sean's hips, held his erection straight up, and then lowered her pussy onto her husband's hard-on. Reiko moved around so that she was facing Diane, and could better observe the sex position. Reiko watched as Diane raised and lowered her hips rapidly, sliding Sean's long dick in and out of her pussy.

"You see, Reiko," Diane began, "This way you can go fast or slow, lean forward or back, whatever feels good to you. Sean loves everything."

Diane lifted herself from Sean's cock and said, "Okay, now your turn, Reiko." Then Diane moved upward, placed her knees on either side of Sean's head, and moved her wet pussy against Sean's tongue.

Reiko straddled Sean's hips, held the ivory rod straight up, and then slowly lowered her pussy onto the long, stiff cock. She moaned loudly as she felt it fill her. Reiko didn't think that she would be able to take all of the American's long erection, but she did. She then raised her hips until she felt the cock barely inside her, and then eased it all the way in again. As Reiko gauged the distance, she was able to increase the speed of her pumping.

Diane turned around to face Reiko, and repositioned her wet muff over Sean's eager tongue. Diane pressed her lips to Reiko's, and thrust her tongue into Reiko's mouth. Diane's fingers moved down to massage Reiko's clit as her husband's hard-on slid in and out. Reiko did her best to lick Diane's nipples. Then, moaning something in Japanese over and over, Reiko closed her eyes. Pleasure cascaded from her vagina to her brain in waves of increasing intensity. Reiko's second orgasm was even more intense than her first. Her body shuddered and she yelled, "Aaayyyeee!"

As her spasms subsided, she lifted herself from Sean's dick and panted, "Your turn, Diane."

Diane gladly took Reiko's place riding Sean's rod. Intoxicated with lust, Reiko took Diane's position kneeling over Sean's face. He was in heaven, servicing two beautiful women at the same time. In an amazing display of will, Sean maintained control.

After fucking Sean for several minutes, Diane repositioned herself so that she could suck her husband's boner.

"Help me suck him off, Reiko," Diane instructed.

Reiko bent to assist the servicing of Sean's stiff dick. With a beautiful blonde and a gorgeous Japanese girl sucking and licking his cock and balls, Sean felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum!" Sean announced.

"Suck it, Reiko," Diane instructed.

Reiko put her mouth over the hard-on, and stroked it. A geyser of warm cum spurted into Reiko's mouth. She took the cock from her mouth, swallowed, and passed Sean's boner back to his wife. Reiko watched Diane slide her lips over Sean's dick and stroke it until he stopped cumming.

The very next afternoon, in the waters off Maui, Reiko witnessed a pod of humpback whales at the surface. She took numerous photographs of them. During her remaining days in Hawaii, Reiko learned a great deal more about whales. Her evenings were spent having sex with Sean and Diane. She returned to Japan seriously considering a career in marine biology. She also returned as an anti-whaling activist and an uninhibited bisexual. As Reiko flipped through the many photos she'd taken in Hawaii, she knew that she would remember her time with Diane and Sean for the rest of her life. She looked forward to visiting them again.

12