Sophie's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie mistakes John's intentions.
1.8k words
4.54
25.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
860 Followers

John left that night and replayed the scene over and over in his mind trying to figure out what it all meant to him. He lay in bed unable to sleep and found his cock getting hard every time he thought of what Sophie did to him. His mind seemed to scream at him that what happened was insane and that no woman would ever dictate when he would or would not cum. It seemed utterly ridiculous to think about but in the back of his mind he knew he wanted Sophie to do whatever she had done again. That feeling he had under her touch was so intense. No woman he had ever had sex with had made him feel that good and he had not even gotten his pants off.

He had to scurry home to avoid being seen with a big wet spot on the front of his pants. He could hardly think clearly knowing he wanted to run right back over and relive the entire scene again. He thought about just jerking off to make his ever present erection go away so he could get some sleep but as he started rubbing his cock he wondered what he would say if he were to go back to Sophie and ask her to cum again. Would he actually go back? If he did would he be able to convince her that he had not cum since he had last seen her if he finished himself off right now? His hand suddenly stopped moving and he rolled over just hoping to get some sleep. He eventually drifted off despite his sexual frustration.

The next couple of days were difficult ones. John managed not to jerk off but the scene with Sophie seemed to replay constantly in his mind. He walked through the days with a hard on half the time with his brain clouded in a sexual haze. He would get home from work and see Sophie's car and think again and again about going over there and knocking on the door but he managed to direct himself to his own door. It took a really cold shower and half a sleeping pill to get a good night sleep.

After three days John was sitting inside his townhome watching television and as he glanced out the window he saw Sophie walking to her mailbox. She looked to have just gotten home from work as she was dressed in a navy skirt, a white blouse, dark blue stockings, and three inch heels. Without thinking he got up off the couch and walked out his door going directly toward Sophie.

She turned as he approached and smiled wanly at him. John stopped at her reaction to seeing him thinking to see the same smug smile she had given him upon their parting the other night but this was something different. He knew she was somehow bothered with him.

"Um..hey Sophie," he finally managed to get out.

"Yes John," she responded in askance.

"Look the other night was kind of...well weird to me and I'm not really sure..."

"It's okay John," she quickly interrupted," it was my fault. I get a little intense sometimes is all."

John could not believe what he was hearing. Where was the cunning vixen he had been held powerless to the other night? If he did not know better he would think he hurt her feelings. "Look Sophie I didn't mean anything by it...I just never really experienced I guess would be the best word...well nothing like that," he tried to make his statement seem as apologetic as possible.

Sophie looked at him for a moment before she said," let me make it up to you John, why don't you come in for a beer," she quickly held up her hand as he started to speak," I promise just a beer, no hanky panky."

John felt something inside like the air going out of him and was not quite sure how to react and Sophie must have noticed because a curious look came over her as he replied," um sure. That would be nice." At that she began to walk back to her place and John followed. He found himself looking at her legs encased in nylons and felt a faint stirring in his groin as thoughts of sex with this woman flitted through his head.

They walked in and Sophie set her mail down on a table in her living room area which was the first room you came to when entering her townhome. She had a brown couch with a chaise lounge at one end that rested up against a wall with the table Sophie had set the mail on resting in front of it. She walked to the back of her home which was where her kitchen was located and headed for her refrigerator, "light beer okay?" she asked.

"Yeah that's great, thanks," John replied as he took a seat on her couch.

Sophie walked back with the beer and at seeing him sitting on the couch sarcastically said, "make yourself at home."

"Oh...uh sorry I guess I was just being presumptuous," he replied abashedly.

"I'm just kidding," she said with a smirk and a wink," it was your turn to be presumptuous."

"Oh yeah, about that," he began," I don't want you to misunderstand me Sophie I guess it's just embarrassing...it felt unbelievable and well...I guess a bit scary at the same time."

"Wait," she said," John have you masturbated at all since the other night?"

John's face turned red," well...no I haven't."

Sophie's face lit up and John found himself thinking how pretty she could look when she smiled," Johnny I may have misunderstood."

"Misunderstood what?"

"Well," she said as she stretched her legs out next to him on the chaise," I thought after so long you had maybe rejected me. I thought for sure you would have masturbated after how much I got you going," she smiled again," such fortitude." Her voice took on that throaty quality again as she looked into his eyes.

"Well I just...I don't know...I knew I'd end up asking you again...and well...I didn't want to have the condition be to put some device on me."

"Well well," her eyes got that confident look back to them as her hand caressed her legs. The sound of the nylon drew his eyes back to her legs. Sophie immediately registered the response," Do you like looking at me legs all encased in hose?"

"Well...," he stuttered.

"It's okay John, don't ever be embarrassed when you're with me."

"Well yes I guess I've always found it attractive when a woman wears stockings," he replied. Her frankness was getting him turned on again. She was so close and his body was filled with sexual tension.

"I love wearing them," she breathed," it makes me feel so sexy. Keep staring at them if you like," she turned and kicked her shoes off then set her feet right down in John's lap. "Let me give you a better view of them."

John knew he was right back where he was the other night. She had gone from shy girl to predator in the blink of an eye. He also knew she would feel how hard his cock was with her feet in his lap.

"Oh Johnny I'm so happy held out for me," she seemed genuinely happy. Not the kind of joy at knowing she was taking control of his sexual impulses but happy in a personal way. "Well now I'm going to make you feel so unbelievable I doubt you'll wait three days to come back and call on me." With one foot she began rubbing his cock through his trousers. "Now I know this might scare you a bit but baby," she leaned up and kissed him on the mouth," I want to bring you along quickly." She kissed him again more deeply. "What a wonderful kisser," she smiled as she gently took a hold of his wrists and raised them back behind his head. John's head was swimming with lust as he was still enjoying the kiss she had just given him and before he realized it he felt cold metal encase both his wrists.

"Sophie, what the hell," he half yelled.

"Shhh," she said as she gently laid a finger over his lips. "This is going to make things more intense for you baby," he felt the zipper to his pants being pulled down and then Sophie's hand which was still cold from the beer grab his hard cock and pull it out of his pants. "You have such a lovely cock baby. Someday soon I'm going to love encasing that thing in my warm...hot...pussy," she dragged out the words as she lay back again and reached out with her feet grasping his hard cock in between them. "No you just watch and feel how helpless you are baby," her feet began moving up and down. The nylon felt good rubbing gently up and down both sides of his cock.

John could not help the deep exhale that turned into a soft moan, "that's it Johnny, I've got you all locked up," the teasing was intense. John felt the same rush he had the last time only now it was ten times more intense. The pleasure was so great he almost felt like he could not breathe but Sophie kept going," I've got your arms tied to the couch...," the words made him feel as if he was dropped into a helpless spiral of pleasure," I've got your cock all locked up with my gorgeous nylon clad feet," the spiral seemed to spin even faster, almost out of control and John noticed her breathing was getting more rapid just as his was," I've got your libido all tied up in knots around my little finger and baby," she paused sensing his impending orgasm," you wouldn't have it any other way."

As the last words came out so did John's cum. It shot up in the air and his body jerked up over and over. He felt as if he was being completely drained of everything in his body. Over and over the orgasm whipped through him and Sophie's feet continued their assault. John was moaning so loudly he didn't hear the soft moans escaping Sophie's lips as she came along side him.

When John finished cumming Sophie grabbed on with her feet and with her toes began rubbing the head of his cock just as she had done the last time. "Oh baby that was so wonderful," his body was jerking to the tune her toes played on his cock. "You've made me so happy today. I thought you got away and were just another helpless wanker, but you held out for me. Not many guys could have but you did. I promise baby," his body was squirming under her feet," you'll never regret it."

She took her feet off his cock and moved up beside him kissing him deeply as her and took over and slowly rubbed his cock head. "You'll be back for more soon Johnny, " she said breaking the kiss," and it only gets better..."

jeb22
jeb22
860 Followers