Miss Mandy Knows Best

Story Info
Mandy helps John release some stress at the office.
1.3k words
4.65
9.9k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
854 Followers

John sat at his desk reading an email reply that caused him to swear out loud. Yet another screw up that was going to cause more work for him when it could have been handled better from the start. His exclamation caused Amanda to stop outside his office door.

"Everything okay John." She asked in her slightly deep but very feminine voice.

"Just more headaches Amanda. Sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Amanda had started with their small company almost a year prior. She was the gatekeeper for their small office among other roles she had assumed as she got more comfortable in her role. She had a pretty face with dark brown hair. Her voluptuous figure and quiet confidence made her seem quite matronly, even though she was not yet 40 years of age.

"You sound just a little stressed John," she said stepping into his office. Today she was wearing a snug black skirt and cream colored silk blouse that buttoned up the front. She always wore pantyhose and today's was black with a seam in the back. She wore shiny black heels that were more professional than flashy.

"I'll be alright Amanda," he said shaking his head, "I just don't have a lot of patience with stupid people sometimes," his expression causing her to laugh softly.

"You really look tense John," she walked around behind his chair and after placing her hands on his shoulders began to give him a gentle massage. He worried about how this would look, but ir being Tuesday, he and Amanda were the only ones in the office.

"Amanda you don't need to," he began before she interrupted him.

"Just take a moment and relax John," her hands working the knots they found in his muscles. "That's right, everyone carries their tension different places. If you let it stay all bound up it can cause all kinds of health problems." One hand moved from his shoulder up to the back of his scalp and her nails started moving up and down on the back of his head. "Listen, you need to relax and let that stress go. That's right John, just relax."

He had to admit she certainly knew what she was doing. Within a couple of minutes he was feeling so much better.

"That's right just relax and so we can get all that tension out."

"Where'd you learn to do this?" he asked.

"Shhh...no talking, just relax right now," her hands kept their magic going. "I think were are starting to see where you hold most of your stress John. Her hands were rubbing his shoulders and on down to his chest. John had closed his eyes and was just enjoying the sensations. "Oh I can almost see it building up now John. That tension wants release," he felt her breath on his ear, "doesn't it?" she asked as he felt her hand run over the inside of his crotch where his semi-hard cock was beginning to push against his pants.

"Amanda," he said breathing in.

Her mouth was still next to his ear and her hand was rubbing along his cock making it strain to be released, "none of that now, just let Miss Mandy take care of this for you."

He moved his hand around to rub her stocking covered leg behind him and she took her hand from his cock and grabbed him by the wrist, "none of that now John," moving his hand back to the arm of the chair, "nothing for you to do but sit back and relax."

Amanda smoothly zipped his pants down and reaching through the hole in his boxer briefs, freed his cock, "oh my," she cooed in his ear, "so much pent-up stress," she began to slowly rub his cock causing him to softly moan as his breathing got deeper. "That's right, feels so good to just let go for Miss Mandy."

Her deep sultry voice was tantalizing. He felt her other hand lay against his forehead and gently pull his head all the way back against the top of his chairback. The instincts she had with how to rub his cock in just the right ways were amazing. "That's right John, Miss Mandy's going to take all that nasty stress away," after a deep moan he started to reach up for again. "No, no John," she gently admonished him pushing his arm down again, " just relax right now. Here sweetie," she moved around to sit on the arm of the chair draping her legs over one of his. His eyes opened to see one of her bare breasts as she guided his head towards it, "just suckle on this," he took her nipple into his mouth as her hand slowly worked on his cock. "Let's go nice and slow and pull all that tension up until you can't take it anymore." He moaned with his mouth on her nipple. "That's right baby. Ohhh just like that," she said as he began to almost whimper. "You need this so badly."

The precum was leaking out of him and she kept working it into the head of his cock. Her fingers teasing the head and then slowly stroking him. The pleasure was exquisite. She kept her pace slow enough to keep him from cumming. The frustration he felt was taken out on the suckling of her breast. Her hand was controlling it all through his cock.

"That's right baby, Miss Mandy knows how to diddle you just right," her taunting made the pleasure and frustration get more intense. "Mmmm, that's it," she pressed his cock up against her hose covered leg and began rubbing it back and forth. The smooth nylon surface rubbing the head of his shaft. "Feel my smooth stockings John, don't they just make you want to make a big mess for me?" more soft moans that turned to whimpers.

He felt her pull his head back again as her hand began to stroke him a little faster. "I think we've got that nasty stress all wrapped up and ready to explode out of you. That's right, Miss Mandy is going to cause you to make a big mess. It's okay baby, you can't help it." He started to tense and her hand slowed down again. He tried to move his hips into her hand so he could release. "Oh my, you're so worked up," her legs pressed down on his thigh keeping him from bucking into her grip. She started gently teasing the head using his precum as lubricant.

"Let's make sure you're not holding anything back," her slow hand torturing him making him moan in frustration. "Ooooo I like you like this John. Are you ready to make a mess for Miss Mandy?" her hand firmly gripping his cock as she waited for an answer.

"Yes," he breathed.

"Yes what?" she asked squeezing him.

"Yes Miss Mandy."

Her hand started to stroke, "again."

"Yes Miss Mandy."

"You want it faster?"

"Yes Miss Mandy."

"Are you going to make a big mess for me?"

"Yes Miss Mandy."

Her strokes started to finally move faster. She pulled his head back harder and her thighs tightened against his, "that's right John, make a big mess for me," her voice cracking as he cried out and semen began to spurt from his cock. "Yes baby, that's so good," she moaned as she stroked him and his cock shot cum all over her thighs. "Give it all up. Oh look at all that cum," her hand kept pumping him as the cum stopped. The sliding over the over sensitized head of his cock had him squirming all over his chair. She seemed to be in just as much of a frenzy as he was.

Slowly he felt the tension go out of her thighs and her hand began to slow. She did not stop completely, but rubbed his cock up and down with the semen that had dribbled out of him at the end. "So much cum John. I had no idea."

She turned his head towards hers and gently kissed him on the lips, "I think we should do this again sometime. Don't you?"

"Yes Miss Mandy," was the answer he knew she wanted.

jeb22
jeb22
854 Followers