Sophie's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sophie finally lowered herself all the way back down to the bottom of Billy's dick, her eyes never leaving his, she smiled teasingly.

"I'm yours tonight Billy," She said playfully, "You better fuck me raw."

And with those words Sophie once again began fucking her fiancée's brother.

Billy was true to his promise and al night him and Sophie fucked relentlessly in the spare room, only stopping after they both came and only then until Billy became hard again. Sometimes Sophie would drop to her knees after Billy came and suck on his dick until once again it was hard enough for her to ride.

Three more times Sophie sank to her knees in front of Josh's younger brother, sucking his dick hard. Twice he came in her mouth but this time Sophie swallowed every drop as it was being pumped rapidly from Billy's dick. And once Sophie pulled his dick from her mouth and jacked it furiously with her left hand, the hand she wore her brand new engagement ring on, the ring that showed she was marrying Billy's brother and her boyfriend of 3 years. She jacked his dick until he shot all of his cum over Sophie. Large globs blasted onto her face, into her mouth and all over her hair. Billy's seed shot all over Sophie's big 36C tits and onto her long smooth legs, until she was covered. She massaged the white goo into her tits before licking it off, and she even took off her diamond engagement ring, rubbed it in Billy'' cum until it was covered, and then popping it into her mouth, she sucked it clean.

But the horny pair did more than just blowjobs.

Another five times Billy's dick was buried in Sophie's hot and tight pussy, pleasing her in illicit sex. She rode him for all she was worth until she came so hard she shook the bed in her throws of orgasm, and Billy once more pumped load after load of cum deep into Sophie's hungry pussy.

Billy also lay his brother's hot blonde fiancée on her back on the floor before pounding his 9-inch cock in and out of her until he blasted her insides with his cum again. Then Sophie got onto her hands and knees on the carpet and watched as Josh's younger brother slid his big cock back into her and fucked her ruthlessly from behind, screaming in passion as she knelt on all fours by the bedroom door.

And then finally, Sophie's kinky-erotic lust got the better of her, and opening the bedroom door, Sophie placed her hands on the banister outside of the spare room, bent over and watched once again as Billy's ragingly solid dick re-entered her tight hole and fucked her hard again. Loud moans and groans escaped Sophie's mouth as she tried hard not to scream as Billy relentlessly fucked her from behind again, before lying her on her back on the landing and nailing her hard on the carpet and filling her once again with his fertile seed.

Finally, the soon to be brother and sister-in-law, closed the door of the spare bedroom and as the morning light grew brighter and brighter, Billy fucked his brother's sexy 22-year-old blonde fiancée on her back on the bed, her long, smooth, slim legs locking tightly around him pulling his dick deeper and deeper into her, until with one final slam, Billy shot his final load of cum into Sophie's belly before they both fell asleep completely shattered.

Sophie however woke up a few hours later and suddenly realising what the time was, she quickly got dressed, gave Billy a long passionate kiss, fixed her hair and quickly made herself down stairs, and five minutes later, she heard Josh moving around, getting ready before coming downstairs to greet her with a warm, loving smile as she handed him a mug of coffee.

"Were you with Billy all night Soph?" Josh asked interestedly

"Yeah, he kept me up all night!" She said with a warm smile, "He really can keep going on and on you know!"

Josh just smiled lovingly at her

"That was really nice of you babe." He said as he affectionately stroked her pretty blue-eyed face

"Well I enjoyed myself," Sophie began as she smiled lovingly at Josh, "And I'm sure he's feeling a lot better now."

Josh just continued smiling at her as they went on to talk about other things. Time passed on and Billy still didn't get up, until finally at about 3 in the afternoon, he came walking into the lounge looking completely shattered, but very, very satisfied.

"You look shattered." Josh stated as Billy sat down, "Did you get much sleep?"

Sophie smiled playfully at Billy as she snuggled into Josh's arm that he had laid around her.

"Not much, no." Billy answered as he gave Sophie a quick smile; "I was 'up' all night with your fiancée."

"Yeah, but I think it was worth it." Sophie chimed in as she continued smiling playfully Billy just smiled a knowing smile, which Josh just took for his normal charming self

"It took a lot out of me, but I feel so much better now." Billy said as he adjusted the way he was sitting, obviously trying to not show his dick growing hard again.

That guy was incredible Sophie thought as she watched him move.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Mom called last night." Josh suddenly said after glimpsing the time on the clock, "She asked me to come over and fix the computer, it's down again, so I was wondering if you wanted to come over with me. It'll surprise them all no end."

Billy quickly glanced at Sophie and smiled.

"Sure, when we gotta go?" He asked

"She wanted me to come over for about four?" Josh replied as he turned to look at Sophie, "DO you want to come to babe?"

"No, I think I'll stay here, or go shopping." Sophie said with a warm smile for her fiancée, "I have a lot to plan if we're going to get married in 3 weeks."

Josh's face instantly lit up at the mention of the imminent wedding.

"Sure, that's cool babe." Josh said before kissing her lightly on the lips,

"You ready Bill? Gotta get going if we're gonna get there on time."

"Sure, I'll just grab my stuff." He replied before pushing himself up weakly from the chair.

As Josh smiled and kissed her goodbye, saying that he hoped she had a good shopping trip, and walked out the front door to wait in the car, Sophie smiled at the thought of his younger brother Billy.

He had claimed he would fuck her raw, and she certainly felt well-fucked, but she had definitely won that claim, as Billy could hardly walk after she was finished milking his dick of cum, with either her mouth, hand or pussy.

And as Josh walked out of the house and got into the car, Sophie made her way to the hallway and waited for Billy to come down the stairs.

The moment he reached the bottom of the stairs, he dropped his things and pushed Sophie hard against the front door. Her lips parted quickly and her tongue danced rapidly with his as his hand quickly mauled at her tits. The passionate embrace continued until the sound of Josh sounding the horn broke them apart.

"This is far from over Sophie." Billy said, lust burning in his eyes.

"I hope so." Sophie replied with equal amount of lust in her eyes.

She would have loved for him to have picked her up and fucked her hard against the front door, but instead she just quickly kissed her fiancée's younger brother once more with her tongue entwining his, before moving reluctantly out of the way for Billy to go through the door.

Standing at the door, waving goodbye to her new fiancée and his bull of a younger brother Sophie felt a tingle of electricity run through her. She had gotten engaged last night, decided never to cheat on Josh again, and then fucked not only another guy, but his younger brother. And not just once, but all night long! She had known last night before Billy's dick had even entered her tight hole, while it was still buried to the hilt in her hot mouth, that she would never be faithful to Josh again. She loved him, and she would marry him, but the risky erotic kinky sex she had gotten used to now was way too good. She would never leave Josh, she would be his forever now, but she would still fuck other guys whenever it was hot enough.

Smiling and waving as her unsuspecting and loving fiancée drove away with his younger brother, Sophie wondered who would fuck her next. Who would fuck this gorgeous 22-year-old blonde bombshell before her wedding and on her wedding day and beyond? How long until she screwed someone else? She planned on it being not long away.

And turning to walk inside the house and close the front door behind her, Miss Sophie Harper looked forward in more than anticipation to what and who would cum next.

---------- To Be Continued ---------

1...5678910