Sophie's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had started so slowly, so painfully slowly. Lowering her mouth over his dick, slowly allowing each inch to slide painfully slowly into her hot, wet mouth and even down her tight, hot throat. Then, slowly she had raised her head, not sucking, just moving, and lightly flicked her tongue over every inch of his dick, before once again, slowly moving back down like she was teasing him.

And then, she had slowly started to speed up, until she was bobbing her head up and down in a faster rhythm, slashing and swirling her tongue around his hard shaft, her smooth, soft cheeks moving in and out hotly as she sucked harder and harder, but never once did her eyes leave his.

Josh's last girlfriend, was nowhere near as good as Sophie, and if she was this good at sucking dick, how good would she be at fucking. Billy couldn't wait to find out.

"Ah fuck Soph, you suck dick the best baby." Billy moaned breathlessly between his teeth, still trying as hard as he could to keep the strength up to keep watching her bob up and down. It was like she was trying to suck every little bit of strength out of him through his dick.

Happily slurping, Sophie continued to suck and lick his dick, never letting it out of her hot mouth for a second.

Billy wished that he could see her on her knees sucking him, instead of on her knees in a curled up position on the bed. He wanted to see that hot body as she fucked her mouth repeatedly on his dick.

"Josh is sure gonna be a lucky guy." Billy groaned out between his teeth as the hot blonde continued her work on him.

"Mmmmmph." Sophie moaned as he mentioned his brother's name, and began to suck harder on his dick, her head bobbing a little faster.

"Fuck girl, you sure know how to drain a guys balls." He exclaimed as the pleasure intensified and Sophie pushed her face harder down on his dick until it rammed hard into her throat.

Suddenly, with a loud pop, Sophie pulled her mouth off his dick and lightly began to run her tongue all around the large head, before stopping to smile at him.

"You like this Billy?" She said teasingly, "You like your brothers fiancée giving you a blowjob? Does it make you want to cum knowing his hot girlfriend is sucking your dick?"

"Fuck!" He exclaimed and tried to pull her back down on to him.

Sophie only smiled and kissed the tip of his big cock a few times, her eyes still intent on his, lust filling them completely.

"Mmmm, it's so big, and so tasty." She said, running her tongue all the way down the hard 9-inch shaft and back up to envelop the head in her mouth quickly. "I love the way it feels in my mouth and my throat. Do you baby?"

"Fuck Sophie, yes, now come on and suck my dick." He answered desperately; she was just teasing him now, and enjoying every second of it.

Once again she wrapped her lips just around the head of his dick and began sucking as if she was sucking on an ice-lolly.

"Mmmmmm" She moaned loudly, her eyes teasing his, before pulling her mouth away again and smiling playfully. "Now let's see if you really do deserve the name 'Bull'." She said with a smile before, for the first time, breaking her eye contact with him and slamming her face hard down on his dick.

"Oohh fuck me!" Billy groaned as his full 9 inches disappeared between Sophie's soft pink lips, entering her throat with such force that if Billy could've thought about anything, he would have been surprised she hadn't gagged.

Faster and faster Josh's blonde girlfriend slammed her mouth up and down Billy's dick. Harder and harder until all Billy could make out was her long blonde ponytail moving and almost a blur as he began to see stars in front of his eyes.

It was too much to handle and after a minute or so his arms gave way and he lay back on the bed as if he was in a daze.

Sophie continued to feed his hard cock in and out of her mouth hard and fast, slamming her gorgeous face back and forth his hard pole. Billy didn't know how much more he could take, and he was now definitely seeing stars as the warm cavern of his brother's fiancée's mouth and throat continued to swallow, massage and suck on his lust filled rod. Right then he truly believed that Sophie meant to literally suck the cum right out of him.

"Oh fuck Soph yeah." Billy groaned as she continued her assault on his dick,

"Keep sucking me like that baby, keep fucking your face on my dick! My brother would be so proud baby!"

"Mmmmmph" The hot blonde moaned as he mentioned her boyfriend again and with increased vigour, sucked him harder.

"Swallow my dick baby! Yeah, ram it down your hot throat." He continued to growl at her.

"Mmmmmph" Sophie moaned as she sucked hard and fast SLURP SLURP SLURP

"Mmmmmmmmmmmph"

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP The sounds of the illicit blowjob his brothers fiancée was giving him filled the room, the slurping, the sounds of Sophie's lips gliding quickly over his hardness, and the sound of her moaning mixed with his own made Billy groan loudly.

He wished he knew what his brother was doing now, what he was thinking. He would bet any money that he hadn't got a clue that his hot girlfriend was sucking his brother off. Now he understood completely why his dad had fucked Josh's girlfriend before, and he would understand properly when he pushed his dick deep into Sophie.

With those thoughts in his mind, and the image of Sophie's beautiful face having his hard cock rammed into it fresh in his mind, Billy knew that he would cum soon. That in itself was a surprise as no girl had ever made him cum so quick. He could last for hours, but Sophie had only been blowing him for about 10 minutes.

As the moans escaped his lips, and the thoughts of how hot Sophie was going to look as he fucked her, her big tits free and bouncing at last as he fed her his dick hard and fast, Billy knew he was about to cum.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" Billy groaned, but to his surprise and agony, Sophie quickly pulled her mouth from his dick.

Panic set in to Billy and he quickly pushed himself up to look down into her big blue eyes.

"What the fuck...!?" He managed to stammer out before Sophie cut him off

"Shhh." She said with a playful smile.

"Don't shhh me Soph, you can't suck me till I'm about to cum then stop!" Billy said, the agony of almost cumming consuming him.

"Don't worry 'Big Bull' you can cum in my mouth, but I've got something hot for you." She said playfully and gently wrapped her right hand around his shaft.

"Follow me." She all but growled in lust as she began pulling him gently by his dick towards the end of the bed.

Billy had no choice but to follow and watch as Sophie moved from the bed to kneel on the floor and pulled him to a standing position. Then letting her right hand brush her ponytail over her shoulder and down her back, she replaced it with her left hand.

Billy couldn't believe the sight, and now he understood what she had meant by 'something hot' for him. Sophie's diamond engagement ring, that his brother had given her that very night, was on the third finger of her left hand, which was now tightly wrapped around Billy's dick.

He looked from the ring to Sophie's now teasing smile on her gorgeous face.

"I thought you might like it." She said teasingly Billy smiled in return, desperate for her mouth again.

"And I thought you might be like your brother and enjoy watching my long, blonde ponytail bob around as I suck your dick." She said, a glint in her eye appeared when she mentioned Josh.

Billy couldn't believe it, had she read his mind earlier? But Sophie wasn't done yet.

"Oh, and one more thing," She said, her eyes glowing with a teasing light now, "I wanted you to have this image in your mind as I walk down the aisle in 3 weeks. The image of your brother's fiancée, down on her knees, with her hand wrapped tightly around your dick, her new diamond engagement ring shining in the light, ready to suck your dick for all she's worth. I want you to remember me sucking you off, of you cumming in my mouth, as your brother, my husband-to-be, sits downstairs."

"Fuck Sophie you are one kinky bitch." Billy growled down at her, in awe at the sight he was confronted with.

His brother's fiancée was down on her knees, her pink sweater molded around her more than ample tits, framing her slim waist. Her long blonde hair in a ponytail down her back. Her engagement ring glinting in the light as he hand was wrapped around his dick, and Sophie's beautiful big blue eyes staring lust at him as she was about to suck his dick again and let him cum in her mouth.

This was just too hot.

Sophie smiled up at him again, her eyes locking once again on his as she began to pump her hand up and down his dick, the new ring becoming a blur of light, and she lowered her hot mouth once more onto his waiting hard on.

Sophie would have smiled up at Josh's brother if her mouth wasn't stuffed full of cockmeat. She knew that she had turned him on more than ever, and she also knew that she was still in control of the situation, like she always liked to be. She loved to be commanded sometimes, but she also loved to have control, and this was hot.

Saying all those things had not only turned Billy on to the point where Sophie knew he was going to cum very soon, it had turned her on completely. She was feeling almost delirious. She had cheated on Josh lots of times so far, but none had been as hot and kinky as this. She was actually down on her knees, sucking his brother's dick. She couldn't help but moan at the thought.

"Mmmmmph." She moaned as her left hand pumped up and down Billy's hard dick and the glint of her new diamond engagement ring shone in her eye.

"Fuck me Sophie, suck my dick! Jack me until I cum in that hot little mouth of yours! Let me see Josh's engagement ring as you suck me!" Billy growled down at her and Sophie groaned loudly.

Although Billy's dick wasn't the biggest she'd ever sucked, and certainly not recently, it felt like forever since she had had a dick bigger than Josh's in her mouth, and now it felt huge.

She loved the way it felt as it slid through her tightly pressed lips, through into her mouth. She loved the way the hot rod felt as she slashed at its invading presence with her tongues. But she especially loved how it felt as the large head pressed against the back of her throat and pushed its way down into her tight throat.

She loved the thought that this was Josh's brother and not just one of his friends or his boss, that she had only just accepted his proposal that very night, and that right then he was probably walking up the stairs for his bath. Knowing that she was going down on Billy when Josh could walk in at any moment sent fireworks off in her belly.

"I love seeing you feed my dick into your mouth Sophie, it's so hot." Billy continued to growl, but now it was from between clenched teeth as he neared orgasm. "I love how it feels, you have a hot mouth."

"Mmmmmmmmph" Sophie moaned, continuing to pump his dick furiously as she sucked harder and harder, her cheeks moving in and out.

"I love the way it looks seeing my dick slide between those hot lips. Seeing you hand jack me, seeing your tits jiggle and watching your ponytail bob and bounce around as you fuck your face on my hard cock!" Billy continued.

Sophie knew he was getting close now, his breathing had quickened and his words were becoming more growling than speaking.

She continued to ram his cock in and out of her mouth, sucking with all her might, slashing her tongue faster and faster. Her blonde ponytail bouncing around down her back as her lips and mouth worked the magic that so many had given into lately.

"Fuck!" Billy exclaimed, "I can't wait for you to be my sister-in-law, I'm gonna come and stay with you more often."

Sophie groaned and moaned again as she sucked, knowing that that would no doubt be happening now. She also knew that if she couldn't stay faithful now, that she wouldn't when she was married either, she just wondered who would be the first she would fuck after getting married.

"If you like sucking your fiancée's brother's dick, imagine how good it'll be.....when...I fuck you!" He managed to stammer out as Sophie sucked even harder. All he could do now was groan.

Sophie jacked Billy's dick as hard as she could and sucked in complete unison. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she sucked. Her beautiful blonde head bobbing up and down rapidly as he long blonde ponytail bounced and swished as Josh's brother continued to feed her his dick.

And then Billy took a rough hold of her hair and pulled her to him. His dick rammed deep into Sophie's mouth, stopping just before her throat as he left hand was still rapidly jacking up and down Billy's dick.

And then she heard those familiar words.

"OH FUCK, I'm cumming!!" Billy growled loudly as he went rigid and the head of his dick suddenly expanded.

Sophie's fist continued to pump up and down rapidly as Billy grunted and groaned but she kept her head perfectly still as Billy's dick expanded and began blasting large shots of cum deep into her mouth. This time however, Sophie had decided that she wasn't going to swallow the cum she had worked so hard for, at least not yet and to her surprise, Billy just kept on cumming.

Sophie's eyes grew wider and wider as her hot, wet, mouth quickly filled with her fiancée's brother's sticky white cum and soon it began to dribble out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin. And still Billy's dick continued to blast her mouth full of his cum.

She couldn't believe it, her hand had now stopped moving and both of them were holding onto Billy's hard rod as if holding on for life, and she just watched with amazement as Billy came for what must have been 5 minutes.

His cum, now completely filling her mouth, dribbled out from around Billy's cock, down her chin and neck, while some fell in globs down onto her tight jeans, or onto her pink sweater covered large tits and even onto the floor, and by the time Billy finally collapsed back to lie down on the bed, his dick pulling free of her tightly held lips, there were large globs of cum all over the floor, her jeans and her sweater, not to mention down her chin and neck. And her mouth was still completely full of his white seed.

She just couldn't believe it. Nobody had ever cum like that that she had seen. She knew Billy hadn't had sex in a while, but she still couldn't believe it.

She sat there, her clothes covered in cum, her face and neck covered in cum, and waited for Billy to look at her, still holding a mouthful of his sticky white seed.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, he sat up shakily and noticed her with her mouth full.

Billy smiled before he spoke, and even his voice was unsteady.

"Is this what you wanted to remember?" He asked in a teasing and satisfied tone.

Sophie just replied by leaning her head back slightly and opening her mouth to show him all of the cum she held there. Some more of it ran down over her full lips and down her cheek but she kept her eyes lustfully on his as she took several large gulps and began swallowing all of his cum.

"Fuck, I'll remember this forever!" Billy exclaimed in almost a whisper of amazement.

Sophie just smiled as she swallowed the last of her fiancée's brother's cum, before licking her lips and scooping the sticky white liquid from her chin and neck and sucking it off her slim fingers. Noticing the thick white goo covering her brand new diamond engagement ring, Sophie gently placed her finger into her mouth and sucked and swallowed it all off.

Billy's eyes were just glowing with lust and passion, but for the first time ever after one of her blowjobs, his dick wasn't hard. But then, she wasn't surprised after he had came like that.

"Can you get me a few tissues?" She asked sweetly and innocently, as if she had just spilled something down her, rather than been covered in her boyfriend's brothers cum after sucking him off.

"Sure." Billy replied with a happy, satisfied smile, and reached over for the tissues. "That was the best fucking blowjob I've ever had, and I've never cum so much in my life."

Sophie smiled up at him as she knelt on the floor and took the tissues and started cleaning the cum from her clothes.

"You really needed that didn't you?" She replied with a smile.

He just smiled in response.

"That's nothing, I usually cum twice as much when I fuck than when a girl blows me." Billy said proudly and Sophie's eyes widened in amazement, "So just think how much cum I'm gonna pump into you later."

"You're just going to fill me up completely aren't you!" Sophie said in amazement, and inside her stomach fluttered. How would it feel to be filled with so much cum? "I better not get pregnant."

Billy just smiled charmingly

"How hot would that be, knocking my brother's bride-to-be up 3 weeks before their wedding." He said smugly

"Calm down big boy, isn't it hot enough that you're fucking his bride-to-be 3 weeks before the wedding?" She said, not panicking at all. After all, she had been filled with so much cum lately and she hadn't gotten pregnant that she knew it would be ok.

"It is hot, so how about we get to it then?" Billy said as Sophie finished off cleaning his cum from her clothes.

"Now now Billy, I've got to go and speak to Josh, so he doesn't wonder where I am and come wondering in here while we're screwing." Sophie said as she wrapped the tissue up and stood up. She had used most of the tissues out of the box cleaning herself up, and she no doubt had to do something with these clothes too as they may be clean, but they wouldn't smell like it. "And besides, you don't look like you're able to at the minute."

Sophie could have laughed as Billy, half-naked, looked down and saw that he wasn't hard. But that wasn't going to stop him.

"I'll be up and able when you start taking your clothes off." He said charmingly.

Sophie smiled at him again before throwing the tissue box at him.

"I'll be right back 'Bull Boy' and then you can fuck me all you like." She said playfully, "But first finish cleaning up the floor, cause I don't want to be lying on anything."

That instantly put a smile on Josh's brother's face and Sophie turned to walk out of the room, but before she opened the door, Billy spoke.

"Say goodnight to Josh while you're at it," He began, "'Cause I'm gonna keep you busy all night."

Sophie returned the playful smile he gave her.

"I hope that's a promise." She said equally as playful

"You'll see." He replied before bending to clean the floor.

Sophie smiled as she turned and opened the door. This day was getting better and better. First she had gotten engaged, now she had just swallowed pints of cum from her new fiancée's brother, and now, she had a night of hot sex to come.

If only she knew how much would cum.

Josh gently put his empty wineglass on the coffee table next to the empty bottle of wine and slowly stood up and stretched. And turning the stereo off he walked out of the lounge and headed upstairs.

Little did the newly engaged boyfriend know that as he was heading up to take his bath, his new fiancée was down on her knees in front of his brother, sucking his cock for all she was worth, and about to have her mouth filled with his hot white cum.

As Josh reached the top of the stairs and turned towards his and Sophie's bedroom, his beautiful blonde girlfriend was rapidly shoving his brothers cock repeatedly in and out of her mouth, jacking furiously with the hand he had placed her engagement ring on that night. And as Josh entered the en suite, closed the door and began running the bath, his loving brother was holding tightly to his fiancée's head, shooting glob after glob of his seed into her mouth as she continued to jack his dick hard. Then as Josh began to take his clothes off, Sophie was looking into Billy's eyes as she gulped and swallowed every drop of his cum that was pumped into her mouth.

1...45678...10