Sophie's Tutor Seduces

Story Info
An intimate encounter in the changing room.
1.4k words
3.11
93.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie stood at the full-length mirror on her closet door, admiring her eighteen year old body. Slowly, sensuously, she unbuttoned her blouse, one deliberate button at a time. Finally, it hung open, revealing her full 36C breasts encased in a white bra. Sophie stood there in her almost too-tight jeans, and nothing else.

Her fingers caressed the underside of her just-right breasts, before circling the areola, with their quickly hardening nipples. Sophie loved the feel of her tits in her hands; the silky skin, their weight, and especially the fact that just touching them like this could get her so horny. It could sometimes be kind of embarrassing to get so worked up by touching her breasts, especially showering after gym class, but she loved the sensation so much she didn't let "inappropriate" times keep her from enjoying herself.

On Friday at school, the last lesson, a relaxed lesson. Sophie always enjoyed gym class, although she had a boyfriend she loved watching the other girls, especially in the changing room, their perfectly shaped breasts, their long legs, the thought of it made Sophie excited.

One gym lesson Sophie decided to have a shower afterwards, she had exams all week and needed to relax, she waited until all the other girls went and slowly, looking around for other girls took off her thong and her bra. She admired her body in the mirror on the wall 'Not too bad' she thought.

She went into the shower and turned the water on, the hot water ran down her body, her fingers caressed her hardening nipples, one hand slowly drifted towards her aching pussy, she started to rub her pussy, she moaned quietly, she never had this wave of pleasure before. Closing her eyes, she started to moan louder, but then she heard the door, she quickly stopped moaning and rubbed her pussy a little bit slower.

Sophie recognized the woman, it was her form tutor Miss Bowkett, she was in her late twenties, with blonde hair that crept over her shoulders but was usually tied up, there was one memory of Miss Bowkett that stood out for Sophie, on the last boiling hot day before summer every form group would meet to say bye with the form tutor. Sophie overheard a plan that the boys were planning. As Miss Bowkett met the students outside, the boys crept up behind her and managed to pour a huge bucket of water over her, of all days to wear a white top she must have thought, Sophie stared in amazement as the top hugged Miss Bowkett's breasts.

Back in the shower, Sophie saw Miss Bowkett retrieve a towel from her bag, could it be? Sophie stared in amazement as Miss Bowkett took off her top, then her skirt, then her bra and finally her thong. Miss Bowkett approached the shower and saw Sophie.

"Sophie!"

"Miss.. I was just..umm"

"Sophie I saw you, you were masturbating, its nothing to be ashamed of"

"Really?"

"Of course, everyone does it"

"You can get in the shower Miss"

Miss Bowkett stepped in the shower, she looked at Sophie, she saw her in a different light, a light she thought she would never see in a student. Miss Bowkett approached Sophie, she then said "Sophie have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No Miss" Miss Bowkett then kissed her on the lips, at first Sophie was shocked but she didn't resist, her body was drawn to Miss Bowkett's, Sophie then opened her mouth, inviting her tongue into her mouth, they kissed passionately for what must have seen like hours, but in reality was only a few minutes. They both then explored each other's body with their hands, Miss Bowkett's breasts felt so silky, so soft, so warm, she kissed and sucked her nipples, their hands both reached each others pussy at the same time, Miss Bowkett then said

"Lie on the floor"

"Why?"

"You will enjoy this"

"Ok"

Sophie lay down on the shower floor not knowing what to expect. As Sophie wrapped her long legs around Miss Bowkett's she then buried her face in Sophie's, devouring it like a hungry animal; licking, sucking and drinking in all the love juice that flowed out of her. Sophie ran her fingers through her hair, pushing on her head to force my tongue deeper. Finally Sophie stiffened and squeezed with her legs as another orgasm rocked her.

"I love making you orgasm" Miss Bowkett said

"I want to make you orgasm Miss"

"Go ahead"

Miss Bowkett then lay on the floor as Sophie put her head towards her pussy, Sophie lapped at Miss Bowkett's pussy, licking it faster and faster, Miss Bowkett let out a stream of moans, she then pushed Sophie's head, allowing Sophie to lick deeper into her, Miss finally gave in and her love juice flowed out onto Sophie's tongue, her orgasm tasted like heaven. Sophie andMiss Bowkett both got to their feet and out of the shower, while they were changing Sophie told Miss about her mother, Sophie never really knew her mother, she died when she was a month old of cancer, she then proceeded to say how she was never breastfed. Miss Bowkett then said

"Oh my god, you were NEVER breastfed?"

"No, why?"

"Hasn't your dad told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Sophie, we need to go to the doctors soon, then would you like to come to my house?"

"Yes, I just need to phone Daddy"

Sophie reached in her bag for her iPhone and phoned her Dad

"Hello?"

"Hi Daddy"

"Oh Hello Sophie"

"Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Pumpkin, I gave you some money this morning"

"Very funny, can I stay at one of my friends house for the weekend?"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Thank you"

Sophie then hung up and out her phone and put it in her bag

"Ready to go?" Miss Bowkett asked

"Yeah"

"Ok, lets go to my car"

They both then left the changing rooms and headed towards the staff car park, as they were walking Sophie held Miss Bowkett's hand, they both glanced a devilish smile at each other. When they arrived at the car park, Sophie saw her car, a bright red Lamborghini.

"Wow, you must be rich"

"Well, my husband I mean ex husband is very rich and I got a few million out of him"

"Wow thats amazing"

"Lets go to the doctors"

"Ok, if you say so"

They arrived at the hospital, they then had to wait a few minutes to see a doctor.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Shephard"

"Hello"

"Hi"

"So, what seems to be the problem"

"Well Sophie here seems to have an upbringing 'issue'"

"What would that be?"

"Well her Mom died when she was young, so she was never breastfed"

"Hmm, let me just check Sophie's records"

Doctor Shephard then went to his computer and started typing something, he stared at a while and then sighed slightly

"Sophie, it appears that because you were not breastfed you are at serious risk of some diseases"

"Oh" Sophie managed to squeal out as a single tear rolled down her cheek

"I think you are going to need to be breastfed by someone for a while"

"But who?"

"I will" Miss Bowkett stated

"Are you sure Miss?" Sophie asked

"Yes, Sophie I want to do this for you"

"Ok, well then I would suggest breastfeeding her for about 1-2 years every day for about two hours"

"Ok"

"Ok, bye ladies"

"Goodbye Doctor" They both said

They then exited the building and walked towards the car

"Wow"

"What?"

"Nothing I'm just still a bit shocked, I mean thank you" Sophie hugged Miss Bowkett and cried.

"Anything for you Sophie"

They then drove back to Miss Bowkett's house. When they walked in Miss Bowkett said "Would you like to try some then"

"Of what?"

"My breast milk silly"

"I would love to"

Miss Bowkett then proceeded to take off her top and her bra, she then said

"Lie down on the sofa Sophie"

"Ok"

"Do you know what do?"

"No Miss"

"Ok, you see the circle in the middle"

"Yeah"

"Put your mouth on the nipple and then suck"

"Ok"

Sophie did as instructed, a warm stream of milk came from the breast into her mouth, the milk was slightly sweet and ever so slightly salty, it was amazing, she sucked on her breast until there was no more.

"Did you like that?"

"Miss it was amazing!"

They then both watched TV for the remainder of the evening, Sophie then said

"Miss, where am I sleeping"

"With me of course and please call me Nat, Miss is only at school

"Yes Nat, Goodnight"