Sorority Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers

"What is your problem with her Kate?"

"What's my problem? She turned us down, that's what."

"So? I don't think she's exactly the sorority type," Nikki put her two cents in.

"Still, other sororities are one thing," Kate said, "But she turned down Sigma. No one turns down Sigma."

* * *

The lecture theater was full for Dawson's sociology class as the prof was handing back their marks from the exam before Christmas. As the class was handing the stacks of marking sheets around, each student picking out their own, Professor North began to speak about the marks of the class in general.

"Your grades for the midterm exam are on the bottom of the sheet," he explained as he paced in front of the class, "Overall I was disappointed. Some of you are lucky this is a full-term course, otherwise you would have failed. A lot of you are in trouble, and will need to pick it up this second half a lot. Those who I'm referring to know who you are."

As Dawson picked her test paper out of the pile, she looked down to see a large 42% circled on the bottom of the page.

"Shit," she mumbled.

* * *

"So you two have been together for almost a month already, and still no sex hey?" Lana talked with Faith during their chemistry lab. They were working on titrations wearing their lab coats, though Faith was still so busty that even the generic white coat couldn't hide her figure.

"I don't know, I think its sweet that he wants to wait," Faith giggled as they worked at their lab bench, "And really, I was in England for most of that month, so it's not like we had much choice."

At the other side of the lab Eileen, who was in the same class as them, saw them gossiping. She was partnered up with her boyfriend Jeff, but left him to do the work while she wandered over to their bench to visit as well.

"What're we talking about?" she inquired.

"About what Faith and Bobby HAVEN"T done yet," Lana smirked.

"I can't believe you two are still planning to hold out," Eileen said.

"Well, honestly, this putting it off is really making me want it more and more," Faith admitted with a guilty smirk, "I just want to rip his clothes off whenever I see him."

""Well when you two do finally do it, it's gonna be, like, wow," Lana said.

"I know," Faith nodded, "I know."

* * *

And so the new semester began and the girls were soon back into the full swing of classes. The first week back was a short week and the Friday came quickly. Dawson woke up and walked to the second floor bathroom where she started up the shower and stripped down to her bare skin

Just as she was stepping in however, she heard a rapid knock on the door. She walked over and opened the door a crack, peeking out to see who it was.

"Morning Dawson," Raven said as she forced her way into the bathroom, "Sorry, but the other two showers are being used and I slept past my alarm, so I'm running late. I need to shower with you."

"You need to... shower WITH me?" Dawson looked confused as raven started removing her pajamas.

"Yeah, don't be shy," Raven said as she was now fully nude, nodding her head towards the shower to indicate to Dawson to go in.

Dawson hesitantly stepped into the bathtub/shower and Raven climbed through the shower curtain after her. Dawson stepped under the stream of water and got her fluffy brown hair slicked and wet while the water fell like beads over her plump breasts.

"So um, do all the girls shower together?" Dawson asked as she let Raven's smooth, tanned body go under the spray to get wet.

Raven giggled as she reached for her body wash. "No. But there are only three bathrooms and there's now ten girls living here, so it's bound to happen sometimes."

"Yeah, I guess so," Dawson accepted it and began to lather herself up.

* * *

As Kate woke up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast, Brandi was already there pouring herself some cornflakes.

"Hey Kate, I haven't seen you since the other night. So, how was Greg?"

"Oh fuck Bran, I needed that. Thanks a lot."

Brandi giggled a little. "Yeah you sure did fuck him dry."

"What do you mean?" Kate turned around to face her.

"I mean he was pretty much spent when you were done with him."

"Wait..." Kate shook her finger, "You mean when he left my room, you.... You slept with him right after I did?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"You fucking slut!"

"Waiting a minute," Brandi suddenly got angry, "You came up to me, asked me to get a guy to fuck you randomly, and you're calling ME a slut??"

"I can't believe you fucking did that," Kate shook her head as she fumed underneath her skin, storming off out of the kitchen.

* * *

At the end of the school day, the girls all arrived back at the Sigma house. Kate came home without saying a word to anyone and went straight to her room, still fuming at Brandi.

Most of the girls slung their backpacks off and left them in a large pile together beside the staircase and then either made their way to the kitchen to get a snack or to the living room to relax.

"It's strange having this many girls living here again," Brandi remarked when Dawson and Alison plopped down on the couch beside her.

Nikki ran to drop her schoolbag off in her room, then came storming down the stairs on her way out again.

"Where are you going?" Raven caught her as she was just about to walk out.

"It's Friday," Nikki said, "I have to go give Colin a blowjob."

The other girls laughed at this. "So because it's Friday, you have to give him a blowjob?"

"Yeah, Friday's are blowjob days. It's a rule we made for ourselves," Nikki informed her, "Don't worry, I've got an eat-out day as well. And I don't mean we go to a nice restaurant."

And with a quick wink she ran out again, leaving the other girls laughing at the idea of a blowjob day.

"So you going out with Bobby tonight, Faith?" Dawson asked.

"I think we're just gonna hang out," she said, "Nothing more really."

"You sure?" Eileen gave a wink, and the girls laughed again.

* * *

Later that night Faith was hanging out in her room with Bobby. She was lying on her back on the bed while he walked around her room looking at her various posters and photos stuck on her wall.

"You like soccer I see," he mentioned as he looked at a poster of the England National team, "Or sorry, I mean football."

"Right," Faith said in her rich British accent as she smiled.

"So you're a big Beckham fan then?" he asked as he walked over to the bed.

"He's alright," she said as she sat up, grabbing the collar of his shirt and drawing him closer, "But I like you better.

She pulled him onto the bed on top of her and she began kissing him. The intensity of their kissing increased and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his body closer to hers.

"I can't wait anymore," she whispered lustily.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

They made out some more while his hands searched her body, cupping her massive boobs, wrapping his palms around them up and down. He removed her t-shirt and unclipped her bra from the front. He went back to moving his hands around her bare tits. They were so large he couldn't even contain one of them in both hands.

He removed his lips from her and planted them instead on her already hardening nipples. Faith moaned with glee as he played with her nipples with his tongue. She was already feeling very warm between her legs, and in a sudden flame of passion she pulled his shirt off in one motion and started removing her pants, telling him to take his off also.

"I want you so bad baby," she crooned as she got the last of her clothing off, helping him to remove the rest of his.

Bobby's dick was already rock hard as she gripped it in her hand, giving it a tight squeeze just to make sure. With her other hand she made a motion with her fingers urging him further onto the bed with her.

"I've wanted this since I met you," Bobby told her as he climbed up on the bed, leading Faith's curvy body down underneath him.

"Me too," she sighed as his pelvis lowered down towards her own.

"Wait," he said, turning back towards his pants.

"It's okay," she pulled him back, "I'm on the pill. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"I trust you too," she said as she led his penis inside her sopping wet pussy.

* * *

Dawson sat cross-legged on her bed beside the wall of her new room, pouring over her books in a desperate attempt to bring up her grades. After receiving her test marks from the first semester exams she realized that she needed to pick it up or else she may not make it through her first year.

Though partway through her studying, she heard noises through the wall beside her. On the other side of that wall was Faith's bedroom, and Dawson could now hear her panting heavily. She pressed her ear against the wall, listening to the growing sounds of Faith and Bobby coming through.

Dawson smiled giddily and tiptoed out of her room. She caught Alison walking back to her room from the bathroom and waved her over, putting a finger over her lips to signal silence. Dawson pulled Alison into her room and whispered, "Listen."

Alison could hear the moaning and grunting and giggled. "Is that Faith?"

Dawson nodded, and the two of them ran back out, this time bringing Lana and Raven in with them. After a few minutes, Brandi and Eileen wondered where everyone went, and also joined them in Dawson's room.

And so all six girls sat together on Dawson's bed with their ears pressed against the wall, listening to their friends' first time with her new boyfriend, while Faith and Bobby both believed they were sharing a private and intimate moment.

* * *

"Bobby! Oh, oh, OH!" Faith cried as he plunged deeper inside her.

Her bright red fingernails dug into his sweat-glistened back as he panted and thrust. She couldn't believe how good it felt. He felt better inside of her than anyone else ever had.

Bobby arched his back so he could reach down with his mouth and suck on her tits. He grabbed her giant right boob with his hand and pushed it up towards his lips. She helped him out with her own hand, feeding her nipple to his wanting mouth.

The girls in Dawson's room listened on as Faith continued to moan and pant in pleasure.

"Go Faith!" Raven said quietly to the others.

As they were all listening to Faith's lovefest, Lana gently slid her fingers under Dawson's sheets and held Alison's hand, hidden from the eyes of the other girls.

"Come on baby, yeah," Bobby grunted as he rammed his dick into her

Faith could feel herself building up as her breathing became even louder and her cries of ecstasy increased. As she sensed that she was almost there she could feel Bobby's nice, thick dick pulsing inside of her. He was close as well. She sensed that they were going to orgasm together, and knew it was going to be amazing.

And then it happened.

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Faith bellowed out as she reached her climax, causing the girls to back away from the wall in surprise at the volume of her shout.

Bobby moaned as he pumped his cum inside of Faith while she came down from her lingering climax. They were both covered in sweat and Bobby collapsed in a heap beside her on the bed.

The other girls giggled and dispersed from Dawson's room as Faith and Bobby cuddled together in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Dawson smiled to herself as she lay down on her own bed, wondering what other adventures she was going to have now that she lived in the Sigma house.

* * *

Jedikool
Jedikool
73 Followers
12