All Comments on 'Sorority Plaything'

by Ivan1968

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
keairankeairanover 14 years ago
a little too played up

Also, if she's a teacher, she will have even a small knowledge of law. She can get an appeal, or even get a transfer to a different district due to what feels to be a hostile judge. Also, that sort of thing as I remember has a mandatory blood test. As for your writing itself, that's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too stupid and immature

No teacher, unless they are a user, would have in their possession or on their property any illegal drugs. Even friends would be warned not to bring them across property lines or into an apartment. Attempted blackmail would be hard to prove but if her lawyer was first told they could devise a plan to make it work to their advantage. Instead, she choes to be come a sex slave. Again is she still a user? Personally the probability of something like this happening is about as likely as a senator being removed from office over a sex scandal, can happen but aint likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

liked the story was hot

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
don't think so hard

gyrl also agrees that the scenario is a little contrived, but once the blackmail starts, it is hot and hotter. gyrl hopes for more complete enslavement. could be a juicey winner.

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
don't think so hard

gyrl also agrees that the scenario is a little contrived, but once the blackmail starts, it is hot and hotter. gyrl hopes for more complete enslavement. could be a juicey winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

Great story, loved the public humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NIce butt...

I love you setup. A suspension of disbalief goes further in a jackoff story. Just try to avoid the passive voice. it would avdd a lot to your story if you were less passive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_passive_voice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely a truly enthralling story!

To the best of my knowledge the first of this ilk. You have the opportunity to make this last for many, many sensual, exciting, and compelling stories. Don't stop now!

twatlickertwatlickerover 5 years ago
Great story

This was a great story! I'm looking forward to more. I would have liked more description of what the two sorority sisters made the teacher do in the meeting before the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous