All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge Ch. 04'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This series...

....started off looking good but has become sillier and more unrealistic with each episode. Pity

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Silly vs Fun

Sorry, I was just trying to interject a little fun into the story. If you've never had a pussanana split you ain't livin' my friend. Stay tuned: next chapter is much more serious. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My only issue with this story so far is that while brother and sister are confessing their feeling one moment the next their doing things that themselves are questioning the appropriateness and in no time they are over the jealousy. I understand the basis of this story is a sorority initiation and both is understanding about those obligations but after Hilary met her obligations(8am) she knowing had sex with her uncle/dad which was not part of the obligation. On top of all that Peter is insanely jealous one moment and perfect ok with Hillary having sex with another guy the next admittedly he's also having sex with her friend but that's not the way things works at least not in my little world. Jealousy isn't that quick to get over. There needs to be more issue with jealousy that way your current portraying the relationship it comes more off as a romantic relationship one moment and purely physical the next. This is fantasy yes, but even in fantasy their needs to be some logic and so far your current logic isn't working for me.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Comment Appreciated

I appreciate your comments. But if all that happened in story was Peter and Hillary made love we would all be bored. They are kids. Kids are fickle. ;-)

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Enjoying all the twists!

Enjoying all the twists and partners and such. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We successfully used your receipe with a twist

We got our pledges together with the same number from one of the Frat houses for our own test (game). We explained the Pussanana split to the men but didn't tell the women ahead of time. The young men were like a bunch of horny goats thinking they would get to make a split on/in our pledges.

For our twist we used a round ice cream scoop to make a scoop as round as possible and then cut across the surface of the scoop to make a hemisphere. A 1/2 inch hole was placed in the middle of the flat side and the hemispheres immediately placed in the freezer to hold their shape.

The women were placed on their backs, a hemisphere of ice cream placed over each nipple and they had to hold their breasts to keep the nipples up so the ice cream would not fall off. The men had to use their tongues only. A towel was placed under each woman in case ice cream dripped off the side.

Any drip down the side before the ice cream was licked clean or if the ice cream fell off then the pair lost and went to the losers room where they had to build and eat a Pussanana split on each other. The men, of course, already had a banana.

The men who successfully licked all the ice cream from their partner's breasts took her to the winners room and rewarded each other with a Pussanana split.

Three of the pledges lost when they had a climax while their breasts were licked. They were all D or larger. I think it was holding their breasts up that did the trick. It was a lot of fun.

We are going to play the chocolate trails game next time where the men have to lick their way along the chocolate trail to get to the cherry, extract it and eat it. Hazing isn't permitted at our college so we just play entertainment games. The pledges know that if they don't play they don't stay.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudealmost 10 years agoAuthor
My First Split

I was driving home from a business trip. My mind was on doing something kinky when I got home to my wife. I stopped off at a grocery store and purchased the fixings exactly as I described in the story. My wife gave me a really odd look when I told her what was going to do to her. She seemed to enjoy it. I really did everything I described in the story to include giving my wife a good pussy licking when was done. The fucking that followed was some of the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous