Sorority Pledge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherlyn on the other hand, was over on her bed, moaning, gasping, and whining already. Hillary figured the girl must be really turned on the idea of having a banana split build in her slit.

It took nearly 10 minutes of Peter licking her, sucking her labia, kissing all around her pussy, and eventually finger fucking her. Hillary was on the verge of cumming, she felt the enormous pressure building up inside her vagina. By the feel of it, when it cut loose she was going to cum hard.

Pete had reached out his arm and was massaging her breasts as his mouth sucked on her hard swollen love bud. With Hillary being 5'-4", it wasn't too bad of a stretch for her much taller brother to reach up to her boobs. With his other hand, he continued to finger fuck her vagina.

Pete, noticing that his sister was getting her game on, rolled his hand up and slipped his fingers up behind the pubic bone to Hillary's 'G' spot. He had been fingering her for a good five minutes, using a nice steady rhythm. He noted that she was getting wetter and wetter by the minute, her whole bottom was glistening with her juices, and she had globs of white secretions just inside the opening to her vagina. As his fingers grazed over the back of her bone, Hillary moaned loudly and announced in a singing voice, "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum, Peter!"

Hillary felt her body start quaking with an epicenter that was about mid-vaginal canal. The pressure that had been building for minutes released suddenly. She felt wonderful spasms traverse her love canal, causing waves of pure pleasure to course through her body. Her thighs snapped together, snugging Peter's head between them. Hillary arched her back and thrashed her head from side to side as she moaned and gasped, grunted and whined, thoroughly enjoying her climax.

Pete got what he was looking for, the special sauce needed for his pussanana split.

As Hillary writhed and wriggled on her back on the bed, her hips still up in the air, Pete glanced over to see that Sherlyn had already had one orgasm and was gearing up for yet another. Terrance quickly glanced his way and said, "Man, I love it when she squirts the way she does."

Peter still stroking Hillary's fluffy pink lips with his fingers stated, "Well, it looks like were ready to build our splits. Are you ready, Terry?"

Hillary half listening, half not having a care in life, wondered to herself, 'I wonder how his going to make this whole thing happen.'

Peter put the fixings for the desert on Sherlyn's desk, which was on the wall between the two beds. Pete picked up his slacks and started fishing around in his pocket until he came out with his pocket knife. Picking up a nearly ten inch long banana, he carefully trimmed the distal end of the yellow fruit. He explained to Terrance, "The ends of these things are kind of hard and pokey. We don't want to scratch our dishes. I don't know about you, but my dish here is a prized family heirloom." Hillary giggled as her brother referred to her vagina as an heirloom dish.

Peter handed his knife over to Terry who also trimmed of the rough end of his own banana.

"Now, another secret to a really good pussanana split, is to marinate your banana in the special sauce." announced Peter, with banana in hand, still un-peeled, he moved the end of the yellow fruit to Hillary's vaginal opening.

He gently started rubbing the long banana between Hillary's dripping lips, she had soaked her entire bottom in a copious amount of juice after she came. After getting the end and three or so inches of the banana wetted, Peter started to work the banana between Hillary's labia, into her vaginal opening, and then he gently worked it up inside her vaginal canal.

After working the fruit around inside her, Peter was able to get a good seven or eight inches of the banana up inside Hillary's vagina. With its peel good and moist, Peter began to fuck her with the thick cylinder as if it was a dildo. Eventually slipping almost the entire banana up inside Hillary's pussy. At one point he was thrusting it in and pulling it out with just the stem. His sister's pussy had swallowed the whole thing.

Peter glanced over at Terry, who was doing the same thing inside of Sherlyn's fur covered cleft. Peter thought it was exciting as hell, fucking the girl beneath him with a piece of fruit. A banana was perfect for the job.

Hillary moaned and wriggled her hips as Peter penetrated her honey hole over and over again with the long cylinder. She moaned out, "Oh gawd! It feels like a really thick cock!" She felt her vagina stretch in both length and girth to accommodate it as it slid in and out of her canal.

Sherlyn gasped out her own observation. "I can't believe how the thing fills me up. My pussy is brimming with the thing."

Peter and Terrance fucked their girls with the bananas for a good four or five minutes; they watched as the fruit would slide deeply inside their particular girl, and how it pulled her lips out with it as the bananas were partially extracted.

Although being fucked with the fruit wasn't inducing an orgasm in either girl, both of the ladies commented on how nice it felt. The cool fruit was a counterpoint to a hot cock.

Peter said, "I do believe, my friend, that these bananas are now well marinated. Shall we proceed in creating our pussanana splits?"

Terrance grinned and said, "Hey, this is your show. You show me how, and I'll follow along."

Peter took his banana and peeled the yellow skin off of the fruit. Soon, he had the peel completely off leaving just the creamy white interior. Taking the long, thick inner core, he moved the straight end of it to Hillary's vaginal opening and started to slide it in and out of her honey hole until it was coated in 'special sauce'. Then he shoved way up inside the girl.

Hillary was able to take in about six or seven inches of the nearly ten inch peeled banana. Peter pushed it up inside Hillary until any more force would have caused the more tender inner fruit to mash up inside her. This left about three or four inches of the pasty, tasty fruit sticking out from her hole.

Peter glanced over to see that Sherlyn had about the same amount of banana sticking out from inside her pussy too. Peter officiously said, "As you see, since the pussy already has the split, we don't need to sunder our banana in two." The 'split' is naturally provided for us by our ladies' lovely anatomy."

Hillary commented, "Gawd, this feels so fucking weird up inside me. Not like a cock at all."

Sherlyn seconded the statement, "No, it definitely doesn't feel like a penis. It feels squishy if anything."

Now, we need to apply our toppings. Since Ice cream would be a little cold on our fragile dishes, we won't build our splits with it. So, as you see, here is a nice strawberry topping. Note that I bought the kind that is chunky, not just the syrup provided by some brands. The pineapple is chunky too."

Peter looked at the canvas for his art work. The thick banana had Hillary's vagina making a circular 'O' all around the cylindrical fruit.

Peter took a plastic spoon from a box of spoons that had been inside the shopping bag. He liberally coated Hillary's left outer lip with the strawberry topping. With her bottom sticking up in the air, very little of the syrupy fruit ran.

Handing the strawberry topping over to Terry, Peter opened the Pineapple sauce and applied a good deal of it to Hillary's right outer lip. Again, passing on the bottle, he grabbed a squeeze bottle of chocolate fudge syrup and squeezed out a copious amount from the top of Hillary's pussy crack, down through her cleft, and down to the banana that was sticking out of his sister's hole.

He squeezed the bottle and put a glob just underneath the banana. A good bit of it ran down over Hillary's anus, into her butt crack. Peter wasn't too concerned; Hillary had taken a shower just an hour earlier. All her parts were about as clean as they could be.

He stood up to look at Terrance's art project. Terry had been a bit sloppier than Peter, but it would still end up being a delightful desert to savor none the less.

Next, Peter took out a can of pressurized whipped cream. He squirted piles of it out, all over Hillary's coated pussy lips and up onto her mons. Handing the can over to Terrance, who applied a thick coating of the fluffy cream to Sherlyn, Peter took out a bag of crushed peanuts and sprinkled a half a handful over the whipped cream.

Finally, Peter reached into the supplies and grabbed the plastic box of fresh cherries. Finding them had been a real chore; this batch had been imported from South America. He took out a single cherry and placed it strategically on top of the whipped cream, just above the banana that was still sticking proudly out of the girl.

Peter just sat back and admired his art work. He announced, "Now this is a perfect pussanana split!"

Hillary giggled and said, "You're a real pervert, you know that don't you."

Peter chucked, "Tell me that you're not enjoying this? I dare you."

Hillary giggled, "Okay, you win, this is erotic as hell."

Sherlyn piped up, "I second that. It's a wonder that my banana isn't banana mush inside me, as wet as I feel."

Terrance smiled and said, "More extra sauce, right Peter?"

Peter laughed out loud, "You can't get enough special sauce as far as I'm concerned."

Peter grabbed his Samsung Galaxy 5, cell phone, pressed the button for the camera and took several pictures, both long shots showing Hillary's face and body, and he took close ups of his creation. Then he stood up, walked nakedly over to Sherlyn's bed and took even more of the same kinds of pictures, especially ones up between the other girl's wide spread legs.

He selected display, and he took his phone over to where Hillary was laying with a desert lay out between her legs and up inside her vagina. Peter showed her the slide show of photos he had just taken. Hillary giggled as she was shown each shot. Peter took the phone over to show Sherlyn the same set of shots. She giggled too.

Peter scooted himself up between Hillary's spread legs and called out to Terrance, "Bon appetite!" He moved his mouth down and started to feast on his culinary creation. First, he took the cherry and nibbled the fruit off the pit. Spitting the cherry pit out, he started to wolf down the whipped cream and nut fragments. As more and more banana became visible, he would nip off a piece with his teeth.

He looked over to see Terrance similarly enjoying the creation between Sherlyn's legs.

Peter soon had all the whipped cream eaten, so he started to concentrate on the toppings. First, he nipped off the end of the banana, making the end of it flushed with Hillary's opening.

Peter had never made a banana split in a pussy before ; he had cooked up the idea as he ate lunch in the cafeteria. Hillary hadn't come back yet from her romp with Nathaniel, so he had time to kill and an active imagination.

Peter slowly cleaned off Hillary's lips, taking a long time getting the sticky syrup toppings off her pussy. He pulled strands of pubic hair up through his lips, making sure they were as clean as the skin of her outer cleft.

He especially enjoyed lapping up the chocolate syrup with his tongue. He took a long time over Hillary's clitoris, making sure it was entirely chocolate free.

Hillary was feeling her ardor growing into a beast, as Peter licked her over and over again. She really was getting hot when he started to drill into her love button. The banana left inside her was a completely new sensation added to the mix. It stretched her out like a cock, but felt cool and creamy.

With the banana completely nipped off even with her bottom, she wasn't quite sure how Peter was going to get the thing out of her.

Peter spied the long drip of chocolate that ran down from the banana downward. Peter took his fingers and spread Hillary's cheeks wide as he started at the bottom of the drip and licked it clean all the way up.

Hillary gasped, "Oh my hell, you didn't just do what I think you did, did you?"

Peter chuckled, "What do you think I did?"

Hillary blushed crimson, "I can't even say it. Pete! Ewww!" I'm going to make you brush your teeth a dozen times, and make you use the whole bottle of mouthwash before I let you kiss me again."

Pete shrugged his shoulders. "You're over reacting, it was clean. You just showered, right?"

Hillary gasped out, "It was still yucky! Ewww, just thinking about it."

What he had done was so entirely taboo that he had become completely hard. He had been pretty firm through the whole desert building thing, but he didn't become hard until he was between her lips, eating his desert. Now, he was hard to the point of uncomfortable after cleaning up Hillary's bottom.

With nothing left now but the banana, he stuck his mouth down around Hillary's opening, and formed a seal with his mouth; he decided to try sucking it out. As he sucked, to his delight, the banana pulled out of her vagina a bit at a time as it did. It was slippery and completely coated with her cum.

He would nip off a piece as he drew it out of her hole, chew it, and swallow it down. Then he would suck out a little bit more, so he could have the next bite. He announced to Terrance, "Hey buddy, just suck it out. It comes out really easy that way."

Terrance, who was down to just the banana too, called over, "Got it, thanks."

In less than a minute or two, Peter had eaten the entire banana. Hillary's pink pussy was back to its normal state.

----

Knowing that Hillary had fucked their uncle, repeatedly, over the last 24 hours, Peter was open for a bit of adventure himself. Maybe if he had his own little indiscretion, he wouldn't feel as jealous.

Peter asked Terrance, "Hey, what do you think about having seconds? There are three bananas left."

Terry grinned, "Yeah, sure!"

Peter casually suggested, "You know, I think maybe this time I would like to try the chocolate fur. How would you like to sample the Vanilla?"

Peter heard two girls, and a surprised Terrance gasp out in concert. Terrance looked down at his lovely girlfriend and asked, "Would you mind, Sheri?"

Sherlyn giggled, "No, not as long as you don't Terry." Turning to her new best friend, she asked, "What do you think Hillary?"

Hillary had to think about it. She had never participated in group sex before. Until the week before, she had never had sex with her brother and uncle before either.

She was sure that Peter was going to invite himself to sink his comely cock up inside Sherlyn's tall shapely body. He had been drooling over her friend all evening. Hillary asked herself, 'Does the idea make me jealous?' After assuring herself that it really didn't, she asked herself, 'Can I have Terrance do the same thing to me?' A second later, she assured herself she could do it with the big goofy guy.

Hillary admitted to herself that she was starting to enjoy having different partners. Did that make her a slut? Did she have an 'easy' button? She answered Sheri after a long pause, "No, if you would like too, I'm game."

The boys switch places and both started to rebuild their pussanana splits, only in the other boy's dish. Hillary had to admit, having her pussy used as a receptacle for a large tasty desert was erotic. She especially loved it as Terrance played with her clit the same time he was fucking her with yet another banana.

Between having a brand new partner, a non-relative thank gawd, and the fact he was fucking her with a banana while massaging her swollen button, Hillary could feel the pressure build up inside her tummy. Before he finished the established five minutes required to marinate the banana, Hillary felt the pressure release in a big way as her vagina begin to spasm around the yellow fruit up inside her canal, she felt wave after lovely wave of delight shoot through her body. She began to wriggle and writhe again on her bed, her pussy reaching for the ceiling as she moaned and giggled.

Terrance laughed in delight, "I can see your vagina squeezing around the banana, how wicked cool is that! The thing is totally drenched in special sauce."

Since Peter failed to play with Sherlyn's love button, she enjoyed a nice long banana fuck, but failed to cross over into a blissful orgasmic state.

The boys' peeled their bananas and Hillary felt Terrance's part her lips and slide up inside her vagina. She was so incredibly wet from cumming the fruit slipped right in. With her bottom up, the juices had nowhere to flow to, they just stayed up inside her pussy, coating the fruit as it was shoved inside.

After about four or five minutes, both of the guys had remade their deserts. Without a word, they began feasting all over again. Hillary felt it as Terry got down to the fruity syrup and the chocolate. He made long licks up and down both sides of her pussy taking a considerable amount of time to clean her off. And then, he dug in to remove the chocolate syrup from inside her crevice. He sorted through all the folds, nooks and crannies of her puffy pussy. Within a minute, she felt herself begin to cum again.

As she began to relax after her climax, she heard Terrance say, "Mmm, chocolate, banana, and extra sauce, how freekin' delicious!" It caused Hillary to giggle.

Apparently, Peter, learning from Terrance, made sure that Sherlyn was able to get off too. He commented, "It's even better when you get extra sauce by the gallons." He grinned, referring to his experiencing Sherlyn's squirting for the first time. He knew that she only squirted a table spoon or two of cum, but he found exaggerating to be much more fun.

Hillary was happy that Terrance at least had the good sense to leave the glob of chocolate syrup on her anus right where it was. She would have to wash the gooey stuff off her asshole and out of her crack later, after they were all done playing. After cumming twice while messing around with Terry for the first time, she was more than ready to get the banana out, and his cock up inside her vaginal canal.

Peter had a hell of a time getting the syrups out of Sherlyn's pubic hair, but he had to admit it was fun doing it.

Both boys slowly sucked the banana out of their respective girl. Both of them chowed down on the cum coated, now completely slick, fruit. Peter was sure the tanginess of Sherlyn's girl cum just made a banana taste all the sweeter.

With her pussy free of the banana, Sherlyn delighted when Peter continued to eat her pussy. He pulled her furry lips back with his thumbs and licked, sucked and tongued her up and down her entire cleft. He slipped his tongue way up inside her vaginal opening, slurping up all her excess secretions. After a bit, he slipped his fingers inside her and began playing with her 'G' spot as he concentrated on her clit. It only took a minute, and Sherlyn found release and was writhing on her bed again, squirting away as Peter caught her cum inside his mouth. He delighted in the taste of her nectar.

Taking the lead from Peter, Terrance began to munch on Hillary's cleaned up pussy. Hillary recognized that he had a different strategy inside her lips, but it resulted in the same end game. Hillary exploded in yet another spectacular orgasm. She couldn't believe the number of times she had climaxed.

After Hillary regained her self-control, it was time for her to get fucked. She rolled over on the blanket roll, causing her ass to point upwards; her vagina was spread open for the taking. Terry wasted no time; he walked up on his knees behind the beautiful blonde's spread legs and easily pushed his cock all the way up her. He never in a million years expected that he would be able to fuck a girl as pretty as Hillary.

Nerds and geeks were never given the time of day by beauties like Hillary, let alone inviting them to sample her wares. But here he was, his cock buried in one of the most beautiful, one of the richest girls on campus.