Sorority Pledge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than a little light golden fur, Hillary's pussy lips looked nearly bald. Her light pink labia were so inviting. His cock was inside her pulled into a downward angle. Her inner pinkness was stretched into an 'O' around his hard shaft. Having the girls pink vagina wrapped around his hard cock was absolutely marvelous. He just held himself up against her, feeling her tight walls wrapping around him like silk glove.

Hillary was happy to have Terrance's hard cock inside her. She loved the way a cock filled her, stretching her canal, forcing it to conform to his shape. The fullness alone was a pleasure like no other. Terry was probably about an inch shorter than Peter, but had the same wonderful thickness. Neither of the boys were as big around as the banana. But, even as big as the bananas were, they were only a second rate substitute for a warm, erect penis.

As much as Hillary loved the feel of Terrance's cock filling her intimate space, she was eager to feel his flange traverse her canal. It was a sensation as nice as the fullness, but in a completely different way.

Hillary had read articles that said a woman can only have an orgasm from clitoral stimulation, but she didn't seem to have a problem having one from a really nice fuck. Ready for action, she asked, "Well, Terrance, are we going to stay parked all evening, or are you going to fuck me?"

Terry blushed and said, "Sorry, Hillary, I was just enjoying the feel of your pussy wrapped around my cock."

Hillary was feeling oh so naughty. She had never played the swapping game before. She responded, "So, do you like my cunt sucking in that nice prick of yours?"

Terrance, now working his way inside her answered, "Oh my gawd, yes. Your, um, ah, cunt is heavenly."

Hillary purred, "Gooooood, now make me cum with that cock of yours. Fuck me good."

Terrance started to really slam into Hillary's backside, he love the way his tip was riding along the back wall of her vagina, her cunt as she called it. He though he was going to town inside the blond girl, but she called back to him, "Harder, Terry, fuck me harder!"

Needing no more encouragement, Terrance started to pound into Hillary's vagina just as hard and as fast as he could. Hillary gasped, "Awesome! That's more like it!"

She glanced over to see Peter up between Sherlyn's legs. Her brother-lover was laying out on top of her taller friend. His hips were rocking away. Although she couldn't see it, she knew her brother was shoving his full seven inches deep up inside her friend. Instead of jealous, Hillary found the sight to be titillating.

Peter was only a minute behind Terrance in finishing his pussanana split. He was aching to push himself inside the brown haired girl who had been teasing him all night in her light weight chemise and her low cut panties.

Peter reached under Sherlyn and started to tug the blanket roll out from under the girl's butt. Sherlyn pulled her legs and hips towards her chest to help the boy remove the blankets. She seemed to be eagerly awaiting the arrival of Peter's hard shaft up inside her pussy.

Where Hillary was beautiful, in a category all her own, Peter thought Sherlyn was pretty, or more accurately cute. It was that cuteness that appealed to the boy so much.

With Sherlyn's butt flat on the bed, Peter moved up between her legs. Sherlyn spread herself, opening up like a flower welcoming a humming bird. She felt the boy's hips slide up against her thighs about the same time she felt the tip of his hard, long cock—she was getting better at using the word—slide up through her hot, soaked, puffy lips.

Sherlyn couldn't help herself, she gasped as the handsome boy positioned the head of his cock against her opening. Then he gently pushed himself inside her. She felt him fill her, then he filled her some more—he was longer than Terrance. Peter had finally stopped pushing and Sherlyn couldn't believe how full the boy made her feel. He made her stretch up as well as making her stretch to surround him.

The girl had noticed that Peter had a bigger head on his dick too, bigger than most. Of course she had only seen a few dicks to compare Peter too. Terrance's head was average looking. The brigadier general she slept with the night before actually had a smaller head. Her daddy had a nice head too, but not as big as Pete's. Of course, she only got to see her daddy's penis accidently—usually; she liked to see what her daddy had between his legs.

Peter's wide flange proved to be nearly miraculous as it began to slide and glide up and down against her walls. The new and exciting sensation was driving her passion through the roof. The pressure inside her tummy—her vagina-was building fast.

Peter lowered himself onto her, allowing his weight to press down on her body. Sherlyn found she could easily breath, so she relaxed and luxuriated having his warm naked skin pressing into hers. She found his weight comforting. She felt her hard brown nipples as they dimpled the boy's chest. Above all, she felt that lovely, exciting, nearly tickling flange of his cock sliding inside her love canal. Like she discovered with Terrance and the man the night before, fucking was sublime.

Sherlyn could smell his 'man' smell along with his cologne. She was enchanted with his scent.

Peter whispered into her ear as his head dropped down next to hers. He asked politely, "May I kiss you."

Sherlyn though he was just silly, here he was fucking her with abandon, and he asked her if it was okay to kiss her. She whispers back, "Of course, silly boy."

Peter was careful not to smash his face against hers as his cock cycled in and out of her hot, wet vagina. He moved his lips cautiously to hers. Sherlyn had nice full lips that looked like they were made for kissing, and he was right, kissing with the girl was a delight in itself. He kissed, he fucked, and he relished the feeling of her vagina surrounding his hard shaft.

Sherlyn felt her passion peak. The way Peters pecker poked up along her pubic bone as he nearly pulled out of her with each stroke was causing her to be incredibly aroused. She gasped as the massive pressure inside her tummy released causing her vagina to spasmodically contract around Peter's long hard shaft, she made a sing-song moan as waves of ecstasy radiated out from deep inside her vagina, out through her body, and out into her limbs. She whimpered and giggled as her body did what it wanted to do, devoid of any control she attempted to exert.

Sherlyn's orgasm washed over her like a flood unleashed from a broken dam. She let it wash her away as she tremble, quaked, and shook underneath Peter's body. Peter whispered in her ear, "I love it when you ladies are able to enjoy sex so much. Sometimes I'm jealous as hell that it's not that good for us guys."

Then Peter gasped out, "Oh shit, this guy is about ready to cum, in a big way! Oh, Oh, OH SHIT!" Peter tensed, gasped, and began to throb inside Sherlyn's vagina. Peter pushed himself up snuggly against her pussy as he let spurt after spurt of his hot semen shoot deep inside the girl.

Sherlyn was getting really good at detecting when her lovers started to pulse against her walls, telling her they were filling her womb with their hot semen. Peter's thick cock was better than most. It was made her feel like her vagina was pulsing. The sensation pushed her over the top again, she tensed up, her face and chest flushed as the pressure released and she began to writhe under the boy a second time.

The thought occurred to her as she was coming off her peak climax. When she fucked with Terrance later that evening, she would have fucked three men in less than 12 hours. Gosh, she was really turning into a slut and a half. The worst part of all, she loved every second of it.

Terrance, pounding away against Hillary's bottom, built to a crescendo as both her and the boy started coming together. The massive pressure that had been building unleashed, causing Hillary writhed on the blanket roll, her thighs trying to pull closed, her tummy muscles pulling her body in all sorts of directions. At the same time she heard Terrance gasp out, "I'm cumming, oh gawd am I ever cumming! SHIT!" Even with her own orgasm happening, she could feel Terry's strong throbs inside her as he held himself firmly up against her bottom.

Terry pulse for a good 20 seconds, the last 10 seconds he pulsed dry, before he collapsed onto her butt and back. She felt like a puddle of gelatinous goo herself; her orgasms having worn her out. It was time for a little more sedate activity.

She waited a bit, then told Terry to lay on the bed. She kicked the blanket roll away and whispered to the boy, "Stay put."

She jumped up and grabbed the strawberry syrup—sauce from the desk. She returned to Terrance and spooned a bit of the syrup out and let it slide down from the head of his cock down his shaft. Then she proceed to start licking it off him. He had been going flat, but Hillary had him quickly restored.

As Hillary sucked the strawberry delight from Terrance's cock she giggled, "Wow, this does taste good with special sauce. Only I bet this special sauce is a different recipe than you were enjoying."

Hillary grabbed the pineapple topping and coated his cock with it too. Chunks of pineapple fell down around the base of his shaft, into his pubic hair. She sucked his cock clean, and then chased the larger chunks down around his root.

Terrance was completely enthralled having the dynamite blond sucking on his manhood. If he was the kind to kiss and tell, he would have enjoyed crowing about his conquest all over campus. But Terrance knew to be discrete; especially if he wanted a chance of ever fucking the blond beauty again.

Hillary broke out the chocolate syrup next. She let it dip all down his hard shaft, and down onto his scrotum, and it even oozed into the creases of his legs to the side of his sac. She spent a good five minutes cleaning up the mess she created.

Terrance thought he had died and went to heaven as Hillary lapped up the chocolate from between his legs and his scrotum.

Finally, Hillary had enough playing with the syrups. She took Terry's shaft inside her mouth again, without the toppings; she was ready to just suck cock. First she teased down his shaft with her lips. Once at the bottom, she sucked his testicles into her mouth; it was quite a mouthful. After bathing them in saliva, she spit them out and lifted his balls, and began to lick the tender perineum just underneath. Terry moaned in appreciation.

Hillary, sensing Terrance was enjoying her tongue work, stayed on site for a good couple of minutes. Taking in his bottom side, the only thing she avoided was his pucker hole.

After thoroughly exploring what was under his scrotum, she travelled back up his hard shaft, licking and kissing as she went.

Back at his tip, Hillary took him inside her mouth again and started to suck his mushroom shaped head as she teased his little slit on the end with his tongue. Terrance grabbed fists full of sheet as he gasped out, "That feels so awesome!"

Hillary grinned, if the guy could talk about it, he obviously wasn't worked up enough. She started to take his whole shaft inside her lips as she began to bob up and down on him-face fucking the boy. Hillary thought, 'Six inches, I can do six inches.' She began to take him as deeply into her mouth as she could.

What she discovered was that she could only get about four inches of his cock in her face and then he was hitting the visible part of the back of her throat. If he hit her uvula, she would start to gag, so she used the same muscles in her throat she used to say 'Ah' with at the doctor's and was able to keep the little trigger out of the way. That still didn't get the last two inches inside her mouth.

The only way she was going to take him in completely was to let him slide into her throat a little. Two inches worth of a little. As she slid down on him, sucking and tonguing all the way, she started swallowing as he slipped up against the back of her throat.

Hillary was delighted when it forced the tip of his cock down and he slid into her throat. Pushing just a little harder, she found her lips in his bush. She had taken him all the way in! With practice, she was able to do it on almost every stroke. Occasionally, she had to back off to breath. This got her wondering if she could take that additional inch that Peter had to offer. She would have to experiment once she had her brother's cock in her mouth again.

Terrance could feel his dick all the way inside Hillary's mouth. The girl was a wonder. She was taking his full six inches. He was so fucking aroused that he was on the verge of cumming. As the tension in his bottom grew, he knew he was really close. He warned Hillary out of consideration, "Hillary, I'm, um, uh, about, ready, to cum. Oh shit! Here it comes."

Hillary pulled off him so only about three inches so the boys cock was sitting on her tongue. She sucked him hard, encouraging him to ejaculate. She wanted to taste his semen, and she didn't have long to wait.

Terry tensed up and Hillary felt his cock begin to throb inside her mouth. She felt him pulse about once a second, initially squirting his cum against the back of her throat. After a couple good squirts, he began to ooze the stuff out onto her tongue. Hillary kept face fucking him through the whole experience. She didn't start to swallow until he finished pulsing.

Hillary could honestly say she enjoyed giving the boy a blowjob. She was getting much better, refining her technique. She decided with the right partner, she actually enjoyed doing it.

She glanced over at her brother and her friend. It appeared that Peter had found his second wind and was pounding into Sherlyn's backside. Hillary's brother was looking down between Sherlyn and himself, watching his cock slide in and out of the girl's vagina. At the angle Hillary was sitting, she could see it too. Peter seemed captivated by the process - mesmerized by the motions. It was clear to Hillary that Peter was utterly enjoying fucking her dark haired friend, her best friend—there, that was settled.

Sherlyn gasped out and began to quake, she tensed up and let out a high pitched squeal as she had another orgasm. Hillary thought watching her friend have a climax was arousing as hell. It was at that moment she decided she wanted to try one of Peter's deserts.

Mere seconds after Sherlyn finished having her orgasm, Hillary watch her brother tense up as he gasped out, "Oh shit! I'm cumming again!" She watched in rapt attention as Peter pressed himself up against Sherlyn's bottom. He held himself in place for nearly a full minute, obviously enjoying being inside Sherlyn until his last pulse.

Hillary analyzed her feelings. She loved Peter with her whole being, but there he was pounding himself into the vagina of her best friend, right where Hillary could watch. She asked herself if she was jealous; she found she had no compunctions sharing her brother with the dark haired, kind of nerdy girl. Just like she had no regrets fucking and sucking Terrance. She found having a little group sex to be exhilarating. The little party was all thanks to Peter's crazy idea, several new doors had been opened for the little group. Hillary was just about to open another one.

Hillary moved over to Sherlyn's bed, feeling the squishy messiness between her legs as she moved. She retrieved the abandoned blanket roll and asked Sherlyn and Peter to move out of the way. Both her friend and brother were wondering what Hillary was up to.

With the bed clear, Hillary placed the blanket roll and towel back in the middle of the bed as she turned to Sherlyn and directed, "Okay, Sheri, assume the position. I'm going to try one of these pussanana splits that everybody seems to be enjoying around here."

Sherlyn's mouth dropped open. She was amazed, maybe a little distraught with what her friend was suggesting. The dark haired girl had tried all sorts of crazy things in that last couple weeks, but she never in a million years had considered doing anything with another girl.

Hillary chided, "Come on Sheri, we don't have all night. Chop chop!"

Sherlyn being a follower, not a leader, relented and propped her hips back up against the pile of blankets and pillows. In seconds, she decided that if Hillary, her best friend, was willing to try things that she would go along with it to see how it played out.

Hillary noted that Sherlyn was already dripping special sauce. Dripping with more of the special sauce similar to what had been on Terrance's cock; it was a mixture of girl and guy cum comingled together. Hillary had experienced guy cum on several occasions, the latest just minutes ago with Terrance. To date, it never tasted bad.

Since Hillary didn't need additional special sauce, so she moved on to the next step; she needed to trim and baste the banana.

After preparing the banana, Sherlyn felt Hillary work the end of the yellow fruit in between the lips of her labia, then she felt her friend push the banana up inside her vaginal canal. It took Hillary a few times of working it in and out to get it completely coated, but once inside her, Sherlyn enjoyed the cool fullness from the fruit.

Once Hillary had the banana all the way inside her friend, she began to fuck Sherlyn with it, like she would have done with a dildo. Not that Hillary had ever fucked another girl with a dildo. She loved it when her friend's hips started to rock up whenever she pushed the banana in deep.

After the required five minutes of basting required using Peter's recipe, Sherlyn was breathing hard and grabbing hands full of her bed sheet as she became more and more aroused. After having two pussanana splits build in her pussy, she was more than aware what was coming, but instead of one of the guys lapping up the syrup and her special sauce, feeding out of her vagina, it would be another girl this time.

Hillary liberally applied what was left to the toppings to Sherlyn's lips after inserting the peeled banana up inside the other girl's canal. Seeing the banana sticking out of Sherlyn was truly a sensual sight.

Whip cream was applied, nuts were sprinkled, and one of the last cherries was placed on top.

The whole time Hillary had been building her Pussanana split, Peter had his cellphone out again. He had it recording in video mode the whole time Hillary was constructing her treat. With it completed, he zoomed in as Hillary started taking her first mouthful of the desert.

It took no time at all to get the whipped cream wolfed down. Hillary knew it was the moment of truth. It was time to consume the fruity syrups and the chocolate in the middle, she was going to have to her mouth on another girl's pussy. Hillary never considered herself a lesbian; all the fucking she had done over the last couple weeks proved that. She never even thought of herself as bi-sexual, but here she was about to give oral sex to her girlfriend. What astounded Hillary more than anything was that she was actually looking forward to it.

Hillary, on her hands and knees, bent down and started to lick up the strawberry syrup, sucking it off of Sherlyn's fur covered lip, sucking on the hair as well as the lip so she could get Sherlyn cleaned up. She felt herself becoming highly aroused as Sherlyn started to wiggle and wriggle her hips in response to having Hillary between her legs. Peter was capturing it all.

Sherlyn was so completely worked up, her passion was at a near a peak level. Having another girl down between her legs was heady and more than a little erotic. As Hillary moved to her other outer lip to start licking and sucking off the pineapple, Sherlyn felt several little tremors inside her vagina, she squeezed down on the muscles up inside her vagina and felt the banana inside her squish a bit from the contraction.