Sorority Pledge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she thought this her tightest hole started to open & the fingers were immediately replaced with a hard object, then she heard Ashley's voice,

"1........2......3!".

As the girl behind her drove the object hard past Harmony's resistance deep in to the very depths of her bottom two things happened at once, the audience gave a very loud cheer which drowned out the sound of the second thing, Harmony's shriek of pain.

Her ass was already sore after having the tube then the butt plug inserted in it earlier & although the strap-on in her was no wider than the butt plug it was about 3 inches longer & invaded previously unexplored regions of her insides.

Harmony felt weight bearing down on her as the object was pushed gradually deeper, Rebecca got it most of the way in before the resistance got too much, so she drew back before thrusting forward again, she repeated this a few times until all 8 inches were buried in her victim. She looked up at the crowd, smiled broadly, then started to really go at it.

Harmony felt another girl's weight pressing down on her every time, what she now realised was a strap-on, thrust in to her. Unseen by anyone, Rebecca reached down flicking on the vibrating end of the strap-on that was inserted in her own pussy, before burying too fingers in Harmony's wetness.

As she fucked Harmony's ass with the strap-on Rebecca started to finger-blast the trapped girl, after one particularly violent thrust the black haired girl leant forward for just a second whispering,

"I told you I own you!" in Harmony's ear.

After a couple of minutes the feeling of pain was still there, but it had been joined by a deep feeling of arousal, Rebecca signalled for quiet from the audience & as they couldn't see her fingers working Harmony's snatch quite a few of them were shocked to hear the girl moaning with pleasure as the strap-on pounded her rear.

Harmony couldn't take it, she desperately wanted to cum, it was massively humiliating to have an orgasm like this, especially in front of all these people, but she couldn't hold out any longer.

The vibrator, the feeling of power, the knowledge she was humiliating a girl she hated, it was all too much for Rebecca too.

After another 30 seconds Rebecca drew back almost entirely out of Harmony before driving the strap-on to its hilt in her victim's butt, as she did this her fingers thrust faster & harder than ever in the blonde's pussy.

With a mixture of screams, shrieks & moans Harmony & Rebecca came as one, but the dominant girl had one last surprise, as the abused girl cried out in ecstasy below her, her hair was pulled violently, forcing her head up so that she came whilst looking in to the faces of her audience.

Rebecca fell forward on to Harmony & just lay there catching her breath for a few seconds before getting up & acknowledging the applause that greeted her orgasm. Harmony was relieved to feel the strap-on pulled out of her behind, the pain was excruciating, but after a few seconds her asshole closed & the searing pain became a dull throbbing ache. Rebecca surreptitiously wiped her cum coated fingers on the cover of the pouffe before removing the 8 incher & placing it in a bag Taylor had handed her.

"Well ladies, you've met all our new girls, so now it's time to get drunk!" Ashley's statement was met with more cheers,

"Amy & Heather will be coming around taking your drink orders, Lindsay you can help Taylor put the pouffe away then you're on food duty, Harmony go with Rebecca & get cleaned up, then you'll be selling raffle tickets. For the benefit of our new first years I'll quickly tell you all about the raffle, tickets cost $20, each of the 50 guests including me, can buy one each & throughout the evening 5 winners will be picked at random. I can't say what you can win yet, but let's just say if you win you won't be disappointed!" she explained.

Ashley clicked her fingers & everyone started moving as instructed, Lindsay & Taylor picked up the pouffe & left the room, only stopping briefly for Taylor to hand Harmony a robe, Ashley helped Amy & Heather open the bar shutters before the two potentials started going from table to table taking drinks orders & Harmony pulled on her robe before following Rebecca out of the room.

"So slut, was I your first?" asked Rebecca teasingly,

"No, I'm not a virgin, I've done it with 3 boys!" replied Harmony indignantly,

"Shame, I so wanted to be your first," laughed Rebecca mockingly,

"but I bet I was the first to stick it in your ass?" she asked,

Harmony looked at the floor as she confirmed,

"Yes Sister Rebecca, you were.".

Rebecca laughed as Harmony followed her in to guest room 1 & then in to its bathroom. She tossed Harmony the bag & picked up a bottle of liquid soap from the counter by the sink & told her to clean the strap-on. Harmony started the water running & got the object that had so painfully violated her, out of the bag as Rebecca startled her by sitting on the toilet & pulling down her thong.

"Don't worry, I only need to pee!" she joked,

"I would use your mouth but I'm not allowed to mess with you & someone will probably notice if your breath smells of piss." She explained as she emptied her bladder.

Harmony didn't know what she found more disturbing, the fact that she was currently rubbing soap all over the shaft that had just been up her ass, or the fact that Rebecca was so comfortable using the toilet in front of her.

As Rebecca wiped then flushed she talked to Harmony,

"You know they had a random draw to decide which one of us new girls got to stick it to you, Michelle was in charge of the draw, but I didn't want to risk someone else winning, so I bribed her! I bought your ass!" she laughingly taunted Harmony,

"You see when you're rich & fabulous like me you have great connections, my older cousin works for a big fashion label, they've just brought out a very exclusive new handbag, it had a limited run, there are only 600 in the whole world. Michelle really wanted one & neither my cousin or I did, so I called big cuz & she said I could have hers to give to Michi."

"Oh and if you're wondering why I made you cum, it's simple, it made it even more fun for me that everyone thought getting pounded in the ass got you off, none of them could see my fingers in your nasty snatch!" Rebecca taunted.

Every word Rebecca said was designed to inflict maximum humiliation on Harmony & it worked, as the poor girl looked down at the sink to avoid looking at her tormentor she saw that the fake cock was now clean. She pulled the plug, used a towel to dry it off & handed it back to Rebecca.

"I'll give you a minute to sort yourself out," Rebecca said as she left the bathroom closing the door behind her.

When Harmony stepped out 90 seconds later Rebecca walked up behind her & pinched her bum saying teasingly,

"Come on then cutey, time to get you back to the party!"

As they re-entered the party room Harmony was directed over to Taylor as Rebecca had to go & put away the strap-on. Taylor handed the pledge a collecting tin & 50 raffle tickets, numbered 101 to 150. The tin was round, about a foot high & had a small opening for money to be posted in to, this meant nobody could get money out of it without removing the lid. Harmony also remembered to pick up her plastic bottle that was part of the initiation challenge, she remembered that each of the guests had 50 very small metal balls that they could award to any of the pledges for any reason.

Amy & Heather had already served drinks to several tables & had been well rewarded for it, when Amy reached their table Tiphany & Britney had immediately given her all of their balls & when she returned Rebecca did the same. Ashley, Cindy & a woman introduced to her as Mary had already given Heather all of theirs too. Heather had done a slight double take when she met Mary as the older woman looked oddly like an older version of Ashley, a mystery that was quickly solved however,

"Hey Mom, so what do you think of our little Heather!" said the Sorority President as she walked up behind the blonde pledge, making sure to grope her butt as she did so,

"She seems very nice, good to see you're taking a hands on approach to educating the first years!" Mary joked.

Before the conversation could continue Ashley directed Heather to go & finish serving the drinks, as she did this she felt a tap on her own shoulder,

"Excuse me Ash, Gina needs a word, she says it's very important." Interrupted Taylor,

Ashley left her Mother & crossed the room to Gina's table. Gina Sparelli was one of the University's senior vice-chancellors, she had special responsibility for student enrolment & accommodation. Her expertise had helped the sorority out of one or two tight spots over the years, so as a former Omega herself she was one of the first names on the list for all the Sorority's major events.

"I'm surprised to see Clara's still here," Exclaimed Gina, after standing to hug Ashley in welcome,

"Why wouldn't she be? She's only in second year," Ashley replied with a puzzled look, as she pulled up a chair at Gina's table,

"No she isn't, she failed almost all her classes last year, she met with her head of course, Norma Pilcher, on Monday, I don't know the exact details, but I had an email Tuesday morning from Norma confirming that she's been thrown off her course. Clara's no longer a student at this University or any other."

Ashley looked stunned, it was clear to Gina that she had no idea about this, so she continued,

"As I knew she was a Sigma Omega I looked in to the case to see if anything could be done, but in truth her marks in 6 of her 8 classes were dreadful, I'm surprised old Norma didn't kick her out earlier to be honest."

After giving the matter a little thought Ashley summoned Michelle & Taylor & the three of them went to the President's office to decide how to handle this unexpected news.

Harmony went from table to table taking $20 from each woman in exchange for a raffle ticket. As she reached Cassie the friendly blonde put her finger to her lips & tipped all her balls in to Harmony's bottle, seeing this Scarla did the same, she hadn't planned on helping one girl over the others, but she didn't like Amy, Heather or Lindsay, so Harmony was her only choice.

As Harmony continued around the room she heard snatches of conversations, some dull, some amusing & some disturbing.

She heard Rebecca talking with Jenny, the CIA doctor who had carried out all the medical tests earlier in the week, because she was moving around Harmony only heard snippets of the conversation, she heard Jenny reply to one question,

"That would be safe enough, just make sure you don't do it when you're ill."

And then a couple of minutes later,

"I've never done that myself, it's pretty extreme, if you really want to try it I can do some research & send you the medication you'd need to do it safely."

Harmony didn't know what they were talking about, but she was sure she saw Rebecca's eyes flit over at her several times during the conversation.

After Ashley & co had returned she also heard Rebecca say to Michelle,

"It'll be here on Tuesday." Which elicited a little shriek as the sorority vice president hugged the dark haired first year, Harmony knew exactly what that was about!

After a few more minutes Harmony had sold all 50 tickets, she left Ashley til last so that she could hand the Sorority President the tin which now contained $1000 after Ashley had paid. Taylor was sent to put the money in the safe in the President's office & she quickly returned with a large velvet bag.

Ashley stood & called for silence,

"Thank you everyone for participating in our raffle & raising $1000 for our Sorority." The girls applauded Ashley's statement,

"I think it's time for the first of our raffle prizes now, the winner gets a 15 minute massage from the pledge of her choice." More applause followed,

"This bag contains 50 ping pong balls, each has a number on it, whoever's number comes out is the winner." Explained Taylor as she shook the bag so that everyone could hear the balls rattle,

"Amy go & pick one," ordered Ashley,

Amy dipped her hand in to the bag, pulled out a ball & held it up, it had 127 written on it. For a moment there was silence as everyone checked what number they had, then Jenny stood up holding out her ticket,

"I've got 127," she announced,

"I'll have my massage from Harmony please." She stated with a grin.

Harmony was told to follow Jenny up to the first floor, they went to room 9, another empty first year room, where Jenny undressed & lay on her front on the bed. She pointed to a bottle of massage oil that was already on the bedside table, saying

"Come on then."

As Harmony poured some of the oil on to Jenny's back she took a good look at the woman on the bed, she thought that Jenny must have been very beautiful in her younger days, even now she would certainly be considered attractive for her age. She was in her late 40s or early 50s, had dirty blonde hair, her breasts were around 36C & due to age & lack of exercise catching up to her she was carrying a little extra weight around the stomach, buttocks & thighs, although she certainly wasn't overweight.

The massage lasted a quarter of an hour & was fairly uneventful, Jenny knew the rub down didn't include a happy ending so didn't try to push for anything sexual. Harmony started with her shoulders, moved down her back, over her ass, across the back of her thighs & calves before finishing on her feet.

When time was up Jenny stood looking relaxed & comfortable as she started to dress & said,

"You give a great massage, clearly it's not just your mouth that's talented!" she joked.

Harmony blushed as she gave a questioning look,

"Oh, I've seen the white board in the party room & heard some of the girls talking, it seems you're orally skilled!" Jenny explained with a grin.

Once Jenny was ready she led Harmony back to the party room & once she reached her seat the doctor took a few of her balls & dropped them in to Harmony's plastic bottle.

Harmony had forgotten that she was supposed to be attempting to earn as many of the tiny metal balls as possible to try & win the initiation challenge, as she walked over to Ashley she thought how much ground she must have lost on the other girls whilst she was out of the room giving that massage.

Harmony was told to go around with more drinks, as she turned to the bar her jaw dropped as she saw the hated white board, listing all her humiliations, attached to the wall behind the bar in full view of everyone. Trying to block out thoughts of this she circulated with a tray of Champagne, every so often she had to pause as one girl or another groped her bum or her boobs & less frequently she received a few balls in thanks for the drinks.

When it was time for the next drawing of the raffle Ashley announced that the prize would be a "junior date", she explained this meant the winner would get the pledge of their choice sat on their lap, they could kiss, fondle their breasts & bum, they could do anything they liked, but they were not allowed to remove any of their own or the pledge's clothing or touch beneath the clothing. They also couldn't touch each other's pussys & the "date" would last for 15 minutes.

"Like when you were 13 or 14, hence the name," Ashley joked,

This time Tiphany was called to the front to draw a number, she drew 131 which caused a shriek of delight from one of the younger looking former Omegas. The winner was very good looking, she was 5 foot 4, had red hair that fell to a couple of inches below her shoulders, 34C breasts & had absolutely no flab on any part of her body.

"Well done Penny," said Ashley,

"for those of you who don't know Penny left us last year after graduating, so Penn, who do you want?" she asked,

Smiling widely Penny answered immediately,

"That cute little blonde, Amy."

Harmony was told to wait at the bar for further drinks orders as everyone now had a full glass, as she did so she watched what was happening with Penny & Amy, she hoped her fellow pledge might be given some embarrassing tasks to do, but quite the opposite, Amy seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Amy was very pleased to have been chosen, she had noticed the beautiful red haired girl earlier & thought she was seriously hot. At Penny's direction she sat lightly on her lap facing her, almost instantly she felt one of the 22 year old's hands on the back of her head pulling her in close for an electric kiss. For the next 15 minutes their lips barely separated & both of their hands explored each other's breasts, bums, thighs, necks & arms.

When the 15 minutes were up Amy reluctantly climbed off, but not before leaning forward & whispering,

"If I get my sisterhood tonight you should come to my new room & help me celebrate!" she winked as she said this,

Penny leant in & gently nibbled on Amy's ear before whispering back,

"It's a date!" she giggled before picking up her bowl of metal balls & pouring them all in to Amy's bottle.

Amy walked across & joined Harmony at the bar, seeing nobody was stood close by the shorter girl said quietly,

"Isn't life great? I got to make out with a hottie & you got to massage a woman old enough to be your Grandmother." she laughed.

The next half an hour was uneventful, Harmony & the other pledges continued to serve food & drinks, clear away empty plates & glasses & other boring stuff like that. Harmony may have thought she was bored during that half hour, but after the next raffle draw she wished she had been left to her boring tasks.

Ashley called for quiet,

"With all this alcohol we're getting through tonight isn't it annoying when you have to get up & go for a piss, well the winner of our next prize won't have that worry for a while. The lucky girl gets to choose a pledge to kneel at her table & when she next needs to pee the girl's mouth will be at her disposal!" she announced.

Cassie was called up to draw the number & when 149 was called out it was Michelle who waved her ticket gleefully. Harmony knew what was coming as soon as it was clear Michelle had won.

Michelle looked straight at her expected choice and pointing at the floor in front of her she simply called out,

"Harmony".

Resignedly Harmony took her place knelt at Michelle's feet. As she knelt there Michelle called Amy & Heather over, within a few seconds they both hurried off to the bar, returning with two large glasses of wine. Both girls looked down mockingly at Harmony before departing, which just rubbed in Harmony's humiliation. Over the next twenty minutes or so Michelle got through several more drinks, she was riggling around on the chair as she got more drunk & desperate to relieve herself. Harmony was suffering in the meantime, her knees were sore from her uncomfortable position at the Sorority vice president's feet & she was made to feel awful every time Amy or Heather looked down mockingly at her as they delivered more drinks.

Finally when she could hold it in no longer Michelle used her bracelet to tap on a glass, drawing everyone's attention. A number of girls stood up & formed a circle around Harmony & Michelle, others leant back in their own chairs to get a better view.

Michelle lifted her skirt & pulled down her knickers before pointing to her crotch, the humiliated pledge knew what she had to do & brought her mouth in close, she moved her head around to get in to the perfect position before opening her mouth wide & waiting for what she knew was coming.

Michelle was desperate to go, but she wanted to revel in Harmony's torment, she wanted it to last as long as possible. She managed to hold it for about 20 seconds before with a massive beaming smile & a pleasured sigh relaxing & allowing the pee to start to flow in to the poor girl's disgusted mouth. Harmony had been forced to perform this act before, but it had never been as bad as this, Michelle's urine tasted far more sour & unpleasant than any of the other girl's she had tasted. Also she had never been forced to swallow so much of the revolting yellow liquid in one go before, Michelle's flow lasted well over half a minute. Lastly the fact that this was in front of such a big audience made it so much worse.