Sorority Pledge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the torrent finally turned to a trickle then stopped Michelle gave a little satisfied moan before looking down at Harmony & saying,

"Well what are you waiting for? Lick me clean.".

Harmony obeyed, once she was finished she stood & awaited Michelle's instructions,

"Go & get me some more wine & add that tasty little drink you just had to the board!" she laughed,

"Oh and Harmony, I almost forgot to pay you for your service." She reached in to her bowl & made a show of holding up a single ball & dropping it in to Harmony's bottle.

Before Harmony could move away Michelle beckoned Amy over & told her to hold out her bottle,

"You looked so cute with Penny." She commented before giving the diminutive blonde her remaining 40 or so balls.

It took all of Harmony's will power not to react to this clear slap in the face & Cindy's loud drunken laughter didn't help. After a few seconds she was calm & as instructed added Michelle's cruelty to the board. As she turned back to the room Taylor was standing right in front of her,

"Ashley says you can't have a drink or wash your mouth out for the next hour, she says she wants you to really savour Michelle's treat. Sorry." The nicer vice president finished quietly & she did look genuinely apologetic.

Harmony spent most of the next 45 minutes hovering by the bar, occasionally being called over to refill a glass or two, she couldn't get her mind off the disgusting piss taste in her mouth, although she was briefly distracted when to her great relief at 9.45 Michelle was helped up to her room, all the drink she had whilst Harmony knelt before her had caught up with the sorority vice president & Michelle had gotten absolutely hammered!

Shortly after 10pm it was time for the fourth raffle draw of the evening. Ashley announced the prize was to receive cunnilingus right there in the party room. Britney was called up to draw a number and as she did this her hungry eyes never left Harmony, after a second she called out 123. At first nobody reacted, then a voice Harmony knew all too well let out a loud drunken cackle as Cindy stood up waving a card that said 123 and called out,

"Oh Harmony, get over here!"

Head down, Harmony slowly approached Cindy's table, when she looked up she was puzzled as to why Rebecca and Amy were hurriedly removing all the plates and glasses,

"I want you naked for this, take off your robe," slurred the blonde bitch,

When Harmony was naked Cindy ordered her to lie on her back on the table before climbing up and sitting her suddenly bare ass right next to Harmony's head.

"Girls, whilst I'm having my fun feel free to have some of your own," she reached down and tweaked her victim's nipple to illustrate what she meant.

Before Harmony had time to react Cindy's right leg crossed over her prone body, within a second Harmony was looking right at Cindy's crotch and within another second all she could see was the cruel blonde girl's ass, back and hair as she sat herself on the pledge's face, pressing her asshole to the trapped girl's nose and her pussy to her mouth.

"I want a long, slow, delicious orgasm," she ordered loudly so everyone could hear.

Harmony was disgusted, she was licking the pussy of a girl she hated in front of 51 other women and what was more she was forced to taste the other girl's unpleasant flavour and breathe in the smell of her sweaty asscrack. After all the abuse she had suffered in the previous week Harmony thought she could block out what was happening to her, but as soon as her mind started to wander she felt hands from either side of her grabbing at her breasts. Soon other hands were groping at her thighs too and prizing her legs apart.

Harmony didn't know it at the time but whilst she licked Cindy about eighty percent of the women in the room had a good look at her snatch. As Cindy started to pant loudly and her wetness increased massively she whispered something to Amy, with a smile the small girl moved around to the foot of the table and leant forward plunging two fingers in to Harmony's cunt. As the licking girl groaned Cindy laughed and encouraged Amy to continue.

As Cindy panted above her Harmony felt two girls, who turned out to be Heather and Tiphany, start to massage her nipples, this along with Amy's surprisingly talented fingers caused the trapped girl, against her will, to start to get turned on.

"When I cum don't let her, but don't stop." Cindy instructed breathing heavily,

With three girls skilfully fondling her most sensitive parts Harmony was beginning to moan in to Cindy's soaking slit as the cruel blonde approached the edge of her orgasm, Cindy screamed loudly as her body tensed and a huge orgasm washed over the drunk girl.

After about 30 seconds, laughing, Cindy regained her senses,

"Wow that was good, anyone would think you'd done that before Harmony!" She joked,

She paused for a few seconds as a few girls laughed,

"I think it's time we gave you a treat now my little slut," she continued,

As Cindy adjusted her position on Harmony's face she was giggling, when she was comfortable she commanded,

"Amy make her scream, Harmony open wide," she almost sung the last bit,

As Amy thrust her fingers deeper and faster than before Harmony gave a little shriek, she couldn't concentrate on what was happening around her, she knew everyone was watching her, she knew Cindy had just told her to do something, but all she could think about was the pleasure shooting through her pussy and the pleasurable feeling Heather and Tiphany were causing to her breasts.

As Harmony shrieked again, nearing her orgasm, she felt something wet touch her lips, then something was trickling in to her mouth, in shock she realised Cindy was peeing in her mouth again. She hated the taste, she hated the fact that Cindy was doing this in front of everybody, but she was too far gone to get her body under control & as her worst enemy in the whole world pissed in to her mouth Harmony panted and shook as she came hard squeezing Amy's hands between her thighs.

As Cindy continued to pee she felt Harmony's body tense under her and almost came again right then in delight. She heard the poor girl's heavy breathing and felt some of the urine spill out of her mouth, but she didn't stop peeing, she was enjoying this far too much to stop until her bladder was empty.

Harmony continued to swallow the revolting liquid as well as she could but she felt some spill out over her chin and neck. When Cindy was finally done she whispered to Harmony to lick her clean before delightedly saying loudly enough for everyone to hear,

"I told you all Harmony really fancied me, even drinking my piss gets her off!" several girls laughed at this, but none louder than Cindy herself.

Before the drunk girl climbed off her victim she had one more humiliation in mind, the evil blonde pushed back her butt to press against Harmony's nose, she pushed and she strained and she pressed her hands against her stomach and after about 20 seconds she let out a long loud fart right up Harmony's trapped nose. Howling with laughter Cindy rubbed her butthole up and down the bridge of the tormented girl's nose calling out,

"Breathe it in bitch, breathe it in, smell my disgusting fart you little tramp!".

Harmony didn't know what was worse, the gross eggy smell invading her nostrils, the fact that so many girls had seen and heard Cindy's vile gift or the fact that Cindy was so excited by dominating her so foully that she sounded like she was going to cum all over again.

Eventually after what seemed to Harmony like 30 minutes, but was really nearer 30 seconds, Cindy drunkenly rose from Harmony's face and was helped off the table by Amy and Heather. With the mean girl finally off her Harmony couldn't help but move her head to see how many girls had watched her torment, she saw most of those at the party had been watching her, but was surprised to see Britney and Rebecca hanging back looking more sulky than amused.

As she was about to sit up and try to find her clothes Harmony noticed something out of her peripheral vision, as she turned to look she saw a leg flying across her, looking up Tiphany's face towered over her briefly before the big chested blonde girl shoved her naked crotch over Harmony's mouth.

"My turn, open wide!" she exclaimed in a sing song voice,

With a resigned sigh Harmony closed her eyes and opened her mouth just before a torrent of warm, bitter piss flooded her mouth. This time Harmony managed to swallow it all and after a few mouthfuls she felt Tiphany lift up and rub herself dry across her forehead.

As a giggling Tiphany climbed off the table Harmony felt totally defeated, she just lay there for a few seconds with her eyes firmly closed. As she was beginning to think about sitting up she felt pressure on each of her arms and was certain without needing to look that another girl was about to mount her face.

When she felt the pressure on her arms again and nothing came near her face Harmony finally opened her eyes, Taylor and Cassie stood on either side of the table looking concerned,

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," said Taylor kindly.

The two sorority sisters helped Harmony up and off the table and led her out of the room to the bathroom of guest room 1. Both girls helped wash her face and Taylor found some scented face wash to make sure she didn't smell of piss. Once they were happy Harmony was clean and tidy she was handed a bottle of mouth wash to gargle with before Taylor handed her a clean robe.

The next hour was a blur to Harmony, on re-entering the party she returned to serving drinks, but nobody hassled her. She noticed Taylor and Cassie talking to Ashley and saw the sorority president look at her before nodding to Cassie, she didn't know what they were talking about but she thought with Taylor and Cassie involved it might not be something nasty.

At around midnight Ashley stood up and called for quiet,

"In half an hour the coach will be here to take those of you not staying here to a hotel, so make sure you know where you're sleeping by then." This caused a little laughter,

"Before then we have a couple of things to do, firstly it's time to see who wins the final raffle, the prize is the potential pledge of your choice for the night."

Harmony didn't hear the number that Taylor drew out, but she did recognise the woman who stood smiling holding up a card with her number on it, it was Ashley's mother. She hadn't met the woman but she had heard Heather telling Amy who she was earlier in the evening.

Looking across the room Harmony got a feeling of dread, it was one thing to have to service all these young good looking girls, even if most of them were cruel bitches, but surely she couldn't make herself go down on a woman older than her own mother. Before she had much time to contemplate this though she heard Mary say,

"I'll have the tall dark haired one, Linda?",

"Lindsay." Her daughter corrected.

Lindsay was told to approach and take a seat next to Mary,

"Before my mother get's to have her wicked way with Lindsay it's time to find out which two girls have earned their sisterhood tonight." Ashley said calmly,

As Taylor walked over to the sorority president carrying a pair of scales Harmony gasped and realised she had forgotten about her bottle of the little metal balls that would decide if she had finally won her sisterhood. She dashed across to where she had left the bottle and was pleased to find it still there. By the time she reached Ashley's table the other potentials were already there, meaning Harmony would be last to have her prize weighed.

Taylor spoke up,

"50 of us had 50 balls each, that's a total of 2500. As you only need to finish in the top 2 anyone who has more than 833 will win their sisterhood. I've set up these scales to tell us how many balls you've each collected. Lindsay pour yours in first.".

The room was silent as Lindsay tipped her bottle upside down over the pan of the scales, it didn't look to Harmony like many balls had come out. After a couple of seconds Taylor announced that Lindsay had collected 184. A few girls laughed and Ashley turned to her mother saying,

"You can take her now if you want Mum, there's no chance she's won her sisterhood tonight."

Mary decided to stay as she wanted to see who had won before leaving. Next was Amy and when her total of 1048 was announced she leapt in to the air and screamed with delight. She ran over and hugged first Britney then Tiphany as the sisters all applauded.

To keep some suspense Taylor weighed Heather and Harmony's balls before announcing either of their totals.

"One of them has 865, the other has 403." She said evenly,

"The girl who has earned her sisterhood tonight is... Heather!"

Heather squealed with delight and flung herself in to Ashley's arms kissing the sorority president passionately on the lips. When they pulled apart both girls were laughing and smiling.

Harmony was devastated, she had wished so much that she would get her sisterhood & finally escape from this pledging hell, now she knew it would go on for a lot longer. She sank in to a chair & covered her face with her hands to hide her tears & was barely aware of what was going on around her for the next few minutes. She didn't see Mary lead Lindsay off to bed, or Ashley take Heather & Amy up to the first floor to choose rooms, with Penny following close behind.

Amy as the top scorer in the evening's challenge got first pick & chose room 4 between Britney & Tiphany. Heather went for room 10, the room nearest the stairs. The room had been thoroughly cleaned since Harmony had been given an enema in its bathroom, but still if Heather had known that was the room used she might not have chosen it!

It was too late for either girl to go and collect their stuff from halls, but Taylor did bring up the possessions they'd brought to the house.

As Taylor left after handing over Amy's bag the short blonde turned to see she was alone, except for Penny standing just inside her door with a lustful smile on her face, Amy broke in to a smile of her own before licking her lips and saying,

"Fancy helping me test out my new bed?".

Penny didn't answer, but pulled her top off over her head, kicked off her shoes, removed her bra, socks and skirt, before bounding forward and leaping on to the bed. She landed on her back & bounced up making her breasts jiggle, Amy looked down on the beautiful red head, who was now wearing just panties & quickly tugged her sorority robe off over her head & dived on to the bed on top of her. The naked blonde thrust her mouth downwards, gripping Penny's panties with her teeth & pulling them off. As she used her hands to fling the panties away Penny dove on top of her & as she pressed her eager lips to Amy's already wet pussy she thrust her own soaking snatch on to the shorter girl's face.

Within a couple of minutes both girls screamed with delight as they came simultaneously & over the next two hours they shared five or six further orgasms taking turns on top. Eventually Amy rolled off of Penny, as they looked at each other's cum covered and sweaty faces both girls laughed at the sight in front of them.

"Even after going down on me for ages you still look cute!" joked the red head whilst smiling contentedly at Amy.

Now exhausted the two moved up the bed and fell asleep facing each other with Penny's arm around Amy, both with a satisfied smile on their face.

Heather hadn't slept in her new room, after leaving her stuff in room 10 Ashley had taken her up to the sorority president's room & had fucked her twice with her favourite strap-on before they fell asleep in each other's arms. Whilst Ashley did like Heather & was very happy that her favourite new first year had got in to the house, it didn't stop her waking Heather & having her provide oral service at 5 in the morning when she had woken up horney. As Ashley fell back to sleep, Heather's pussy juice covered face just inches from her own, she couldn't help thinking that life was great.

It was 12.15 when Taylor returned to the party room after giving Amy and Heather their possessions, as she walked in she saw Tiphany leading a very dazed looking Harmony towards the door, she hurried over to the pair getting Cassie's attention as she crossed the room,

"Not tonight," she said quietly but firmly to Tiphany,

The big breasted girl looked mutinous for a second, before with a disappointed frown letting go of Harmony's arm & drifting past Taylor towards the stairs.

Cassie led Harmony off towards guest room 1 as Taylor took charge of the party room, she told Rebecca & Britney to help Cindy upstairs as the mean blonde was now clearly very drunk. Within 10 minutes she'd cleared everyone out of the party room, as she left herself she noticed Jenny stood outside holding hands with a woman who looked about 30, both waiting for the coach back to the hotel some of the guests were staying at. She gave the couple a quizzical look, as she thought about it she decided that if she was 10 years older & was in to older women then maybe she might have understood what Jenny's companion found to her liking.

On entering guest room 1 10 minutes previous Cassie had taken Harmony in to the bathroom & had splashed cold water on her face to wake her up from her dazed state. Both girls had then used the bathroom, washed their hands & faces, brushed their teeth & were sat wearing just their sorority robes on the foot of the bed when Taylor came in.

Taylor smiled at both girls & held out some night dresses,

"I know we said potential pledge's have to sleep naked, but as you're the only remaining potential & I know you're feeling very disappointed, I thought we'd make an exception for tonight." She said kindly,

She through a night dress each to Cassie & Harmony before going in to the bathroom. When she emerged 3 or 4 minutes later, also in a night dress, she saw Harmony in the middle of the bed with Cassie to her right.

"I'm going to share with you both tonight," Taylor explained,

"It'll be like a sleepover," she smiled.

Harmony was a bit confused, Cassie had her own room upstairs & now Taylor was sharing with them too, but they'd given her something to wear in bed, so presumably they didn't expect sexual favours of her.

Cassie pulled Harmony in close & gently kissed her on the cheek, before Taylor rolled her over & kissed her other cheek. They then rolled her on to her back & each put an arm around her shoulders. They just lay there for a little while, Harmony enjoyed the gentle way the other two were treating her & the fact that it really didn't seem to be sexual. Her mind wandered for a couple of minutes, then something Taylor said came back to her,

"Taylor, you said I'm the only pledge left, what about Lindsay?",

"Well don't tell anyone, but she's being kicked out in the morning. I've arranged a place for her in another sorority, we don't want her." Replied Taylor,

"What about me," Harmony said, clearly sounding worried,

"am I being kicked out too?",

"No," Taylor smiled back,

"There are still 3 places available in the house, the remaining reserves will be joining us tomorrow & you'll be competing against them for those places." She explained,

As Taylor had been speaking Cassie's hand had started to move up Harmony's thigh & with a gasp the pledge felt too fingers gently press in to her slightly tender pussy. Cassie smiled warmly as she started to softly stroke her most intimate regions, gradually awakening Harmony's arousal.

As Harmony quietly moaned between them Cassie gave Taylor a puzzled look,

"3 places? Has Ashley decided to kick Cindy out after her behaviour tonight?" she asked hopefully,

Taylor laughed,

"I wish! No, one of the second years failed her exams, we only just found out, but she'll have to leave as the university have excluded her from her course."