All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Hot story, but I got squicked by the farting and pissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the rich bitches...

I do hope somewhere in the story somewhere the rich gils are treated even worse then Harmony is. I for one am fucking sick and tired of rich punk ass kids who have never worked a damn second in thier livess thinking they are better because thier fathers are "rich". Maybe have the checks thier daddies wrote, bounce and the rich cunts have to go out and sell themselves to the biggest bunch of shitheads on campus to make up the money that thier daddys really didnt have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

that was hot (aside from the farting) im waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy, Wow! Your story is great so far. I hope you find a way of including Scarla, and how she can use Harmony, but also help her to become one of the sisters in the sorority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love for harmony

I hope that Harmony gets some payback later in the story, and I completely agree with comment #2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waste of college

given that your story is about college students, one would assume you learned the first lesson of English 101: not to trust spellcheck, but to proof read your story.

There were so many errors in grammar, I actually started to pity you're entry.While the premise of the story was marginal, having so many errors detracted completely from any enjoyment of it. When you referred to a smell as fowl, not comprehending that fowl is a bird and foul is the stench of your attempts at being an author.

I will post this as Anon, and read further attempts, hoping you will accept the critique in the spirit it is delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Response to Anonymous Criticism

Hey Shakespeare, apparently you never attended the aforementioned college 101 class, or you might have used "your entry" instead of "you're entry". Although I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding, I am sure you just missed the first lesson in your community college English 101 class in which the most basic concepts of language were reviewed. Maybe you should spend less time criticising the work of others in such a negative way and learn the basic principles of the proper use of language. As for the story, I thought that besides the understandable spelling and grammatical errors, it was an enjoyable story. I found the premise of the story to be perfectly adequate considering it is a piece of erotic FICTION. I await the next addition to the story anxiously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
when is the second part

Waiting on part 2 when will it be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
uhm

great story, i love how this story is coming along but when will the part 2 come from the long series ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

story is good except of too much farting and pissing

Harmony is too submissive now to become a member of prestigious sorority. I suppose that finally she confronts and this way she deserves her place there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wish there was some snuff

I wish Literotica allowed snuff, would be nice if there was some farting related facesitting snuff. Maybe you can write another chapter and email it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This made me horny

I love the characters. I wish I was in the story my self and had my on pussy licker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This was really good writing, it made me really horny. I am a lesbian myself and boy I wish this happened to me, minus the drinking piss part. A little bit of constructive criticism, the grammar really wasn't good at all. I also suggest making the plot and setting of the story shorter, because I skipped it and I knew what was going on and what the events were, so that part wasn't really necessary. Also, what is the name of the sequel to this amazing story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This Is The Best Lesbian Story of All Time

This story is so freaking hot. It makes me so wet and I've read it and gotten off at least 50 times. Every detail is perfect. The hot bitchy dominant girls who just want to abuse Harmony for no reason. The fact that Harmony can't retaliate at all. The device that squeezes and locks faces into ass cheeks. The farting. The pissing. The assholes rubbing against Harmony's nose and mouth. It's so hot. Please write more.

misgoody22misgoody22over 8 years ago
NA...Na....Na....OH

Please tell me harmony gets some payback please please! She doesn't deserve to be treated like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
payback

good story but a bit long winded for my liking,,, none the less keep them coming hope harmony gets payback if that was me I would lure them 1 by 1 and knee cap the bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

It was hot but I hope you get the rest of story done I would like to see what happens to harmony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Reading this again. That last scene with Brittany was one of my favourites, along with the one with Cindy at the party and Rebecca's champagne.

This was the first watersports story I read. It really wasn't something I would've considered before.

Not really fond of the farting and sweat licking, but this story was responsible for awakening my lesbian piss drinking fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer has some serious issues. The torture is not even balanced and most of the time you to suspend disbelief. The writer clearly looks down on poor people and elevates rich white ones. I could not make it past page 7. Sucks because this writer clearly has talent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh damn what I’d do to be in harmonys place..your stories have a chokehold on me I can’t stop reading. Please write more, until then I’ll fantasize about getting to be in harmony’s position and get used and abused

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous