All Comments on 'Soul Sistah'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good god..

It was amazing..Please write more.. I love your stories, You use so much detail and just..mmm.. Keep up the great work.

bikefreakbikefreakover 17 years ago
Excellent work

This was a truly erotic story, one of the best I've read in this category. Its nice to find a story that doesn't sacrifice creaturely tenderness for sexual heat. The non-consensual stories don't do anything for me at all and, IMHO, aren't nearly as well written of as hot as this story. I hope you'll write more in this vein. This one's definitely a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

That sht was sexy as fuck, i like reading all black stores 2. dat was da best u got everything a black man like, fat pussy, thick ass,and details about everything. i guess 4 women 2, b/c i liked it!

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
So So Sexy!

I rarely get HOT reading these stories I find that I need a little more interesting "Jerk of Fuel" But his story had me "very interested" Stylistically it was very well written. ... As far as the Literotica rules, you got away with quite a lot Monsieur blackzilla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice story, well told

A good, uncomplicated story, well told. Just a few grammatical errors and misspellings but nothing that got in the way of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LUVED IT

I really liked this. I was turned on the whole time and damn near ready to call someone to satisfy me!! well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As if

This shit sounds like a fucking joke, this is like a ultimate stereotype of a black American man and to put it plainly, it's just embarrasing. With such lame lines such as "phat drinks" and like makes any self respecting black man cry. To me this reads like some white boy is pretending to be black... SO FUCK OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guilt

Was he a Catholic? I've never seen so much guilt.

When you have your dick close to a hot wet pussy, 100 thousand years of human nature takes over and why should this be spoiled by a few hundred years of religious indoctrination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brother

That was very good. I have a brother named Derrick so at first I was like crap. Lol but very nice.

mospropheticmospropheticover 13 years ago
Pretty damn awesome

I like this story very much. Keep up the good work. I'm also an author on Literotica, My name is MosProphetic & I can appreciate a need for diviersity in your reading enjoyment. Please check out my incest story - Me, Sis plus Auntie equals Bliss. It also illustates black love family style, enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good read

4 stars you would have gotten 5 if you didn't blame a womans behavior on her race. That's extremely ignorant too me. And when you mentioned at the airport you seen a black woman ( that turned out to be your sister) you thought very negatively of her that was disgusting to me. This killed the story for me in someways I almost stopped reading. But the time you shared with your sister was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

Man, I just loved this story, and like yourself love reading stories about black siblings or mom n sons, dad n daughters!! I'm a white man that has does this with my older sis when we were younger, and still do to this day, whenever we can get together. Really loved how you were so patient with her and taught her there is a sweet way to make love. Keep up the fine work, and hopefully there are going to be more on you two!!!

Frank(francos99@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank you for this heart felt story, like you I been searching long and hard trying to find a stories about black incest love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

It would be great to see a part 2. Flesh out their relationship more.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 5 years ago
Thank you

As an author of Ebony Incest Erotica myself, I thank you for joining the very small, exclusive club we reside in. While I found a few grammatical and spelling errors in this story (dont worry, mine can keep a good editor paid for months) overall I enjoyed this. The build up, the details, and finally the sex, were all good parts of thia story. I hope there might be a part 2, if not...please keep up the good wirk.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This real?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous