Soul Sistah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly eased the head of my cock into her moist dark pussy. It was amazing to watch her pussy lips stretch around the head of my cock. Her slit was like silk, warm wet and real slippery. Donna had her eyes closed and was biting down on her lower lip. I stopped right there to let her pussy adjust to my girth. I guess it shocked her that I didn’t slam it in her because I felt her body relax and she opened her eyes. She looked so pretty lying there. She didn’t have to say a word; her eyes spoke to me and told me it was ok to go in deeper. I then slowly pushed in another inch, and then another till I had half of my thick cock in her. Her pussy was the tightest pussy I had ever felt, it was even tighter then most of the white girls I had fucked in the ass. Then I pulled my cock out till the head was at the entrance of her dark paradise. I pushed back into her only giving my sister half of my cock. Slowly I worked half my cock in and out of my sister’s incredibly tight pussy. " Does it feel good?… Donna."… Donna looked up at me and said " Yeesss …Derrick ….I can feel you inside me…"I could feel her pussy juicing up and starting to give way to my rock hard cock. " Can I put it in deeper?" She spoke soft and sexy " Yes big bro…. deeper." I gave her another two inches in one slow long thrust. I felt her pussy muscles clamp down and hold my cock in place. " Oh what an amazing pussy" I thought to myself. Donna’s body tensed up for only a second, and then relaxed again as I started to pull my cock back. I wanted so desperately to pound my sister’s pussy but I wanted to wait till she was ready. And I knew she would be ready soon.

I increased my rhythm ever so slightly on her exquisite pussy. Donna started moaning with my every thrust. The sensations I felt throughout my body were mind blowing. Donna’s soft moans had now turned into low grunts of pleasure. Her inexperienced pussy was working on raw instinct, as it started to massage my cock, bathing it with her love oil. I was really worked up at this point as I increased my pace on her delicious dark pussy. " Is it good baby… do you like how my dick feels in your pussy?" I whispered to her. " Oh. …Yeesss! …Derrick… It feels so good… Don’t stop please don’t ever stop." she said softly. " Do you want all of it… baby girl ….do you want all of your brothers cock inside your pussy?" It was like my words triggered the dark animalistic sexual side of my sister. She reached out her arms inviting me into her bosom. Donna put her hands on the sides of my face and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced with each other, like our bodies had done earlier that evening. Donna broke our kiss and pushed my head back and stared into my eyes lovingly. Then she said in a tone I hade never heard from her before, " FUCK ME…Fuck me Derrick… I want all of your cock inside me bro…" I loved the tone in her voice; it was so fucking sexy and nasty at the same time. I said, " Are you sure baby girl?" I loved this, hearing my sister demanding me to fuck her. It was priceless. " Yes…I’m ready big brother." She said. The way she said big brother caught my attention. The look in her eyes told me she wanted me to hear her say the word " brother". Then with a little naughty grin on her face she said, " Fuck your Sistah…fuck me hard…fuck my pussy… Derrick!" With my next stroke I buried my cock deep into my sisters cunt " Aaggghh… Yeees" I grunted as I felt my balls land against her soft smooth ass. Donna held me tight and her body started to shake as she was hit with another powerful orgasm. I grinded my pelvis into her clit, to intensify her orgasm. I didn’t hesitate, I started to really fuck my sister hard, the way I wanted to from the beginning. She was finally ready for what I hoped would be the fucking of a lifetime for the both us.

Donna’s pussy was incredibly flexible at this point. My experience prepared her pussy for this moment as a started to dive deep into the bottom of her pussy. Looking at my sisters beautiful face, knowing that it was my cock; her brothers cock giving her so much pleasure was bringing me close to the edge. Her whole body trembled with every incestuous blow my thick black cock descended on her young pussy. Her moans and the sound of my swollen balls slapping against her ass were like a beautiful song. I was ready; I was ready to unload my seed. Donna, even though she was inexperienced knew I was close to cumming. She reached for me and pulled me close to her as I continued to seek the deepest part of her body with my cock. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close to her cheek and whispered, " You ready to cum big brother." ….. "Ohhhhh Yeeesssss," I grunted. My cock was on fire I could feel my load building up, I was maybe 30 seconds from blowing my load. I had made my plans to pull out of my sister and blast my cum all over her body. Then Donna shocked me, she whispered in my ear " I want you to cum in my pussy Derrick… I want to feel your cum in my pussy…baby…. Its ok…big bro… I’m on the pill." The one thing I loved more then anything, was cumming deep inside a woman’s pussy. I couldn’t even respond to my sister. The strain of wanting to cum took control of my body and vocal cords. I let my stokes speak for me and my sister new I was just seconds away. I held her tight as I pushed even deeper into the succulent folds of her well-lubricated pussy. " That’s it bro cum…. cum…. cum in my pussy...Mmmmmm…I want to feel it Derrick…cum in my pussy bro…Do it. …yesss that’s it… Cum in my pussy and make me a women." I was dizzy. I felt my whole body start to tremble as I felt my balls starting to quake. Donna then wrapped her legs around my back and said, " Cum in your Sistah’s pussy!" On that command I buried my cock as deep as I could into her body and unleashed a thick hot blast of cum deep into my sisters womb. Thick heavy ropes of cum blasted out of my cock " Aagggghhhhh …yesss" I screamed, as my hips bucked and another blast came spewing out of my cock plastering her womb with more of her brother’s seed. I was bucking uncontrollably then I felt my sister wrap her legs tight around my ass making sure my cock stayed in place, with one final thrust I deposited the last blast of incestuous serum deep into my loving sisters soul. Exhausted from the life altering, incestual experience I collapsed on top of my sister, breathless.

Never in my life had I experienced such a powerful orgasm. Its funny and yet scary, how the reality of what you have done hits you right after you ejaculate. It’s like waking up felling a cold blast of air. As I started to catch my breath, with my cock starting to slowly deflate in my sister’s pussy, the reality of what my sister and I had just done was clear. I had just fucked my own flesh and blood, and loved it. The battle in my mind with the incest Gods was over. My sister and I had just become members of a dark secretive world. I knew that our relationship had changed forever. Again I ask myself how could something that feels so good be so wrong? As I gazed into my sisters beautiful brown eyes, I finally came to terms with any feelings of guilt I felt. I had just made love to a beautiful black woman, that fact the she was my sister made it that more intense. We were both adults and this was the path we had chosen. I would have given anything in the world to know what she was thinking about at this moment. My telepathic question to my sister was soon answered when she looked deep into my eyes and said, " Thank you Derrick …thank you for everything…Thank you for taking your time with me… Thank you for being loving and gentle…and most of all, thank you brother, for making feel like a real woman." It warmed my heart to hear my sister say those words. I then said, "Donna… my love …I should be the one saying thank you…I want to thank you for sharing your body and your soul with me. Tonight I experienced things I never thought possible." Then I gave her a brotherly kiss on the cheek. I slowly lifted myself off of my sister. We both watched in amazement as I slowly pulled my deflated cock out of her cum soaked pussy. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. Then the evidence left behind from our incestual affair came pouring out of her body. It flowed slowly out of her like white lava. Thick gobs of cum mixed with her own juices dribbled out of the tender folds of her pussy lips. I have watched my cum ooze out of many pussies before, but this was my sisters pussy, and this time it was ten times as special. I said to Donna " Don’t move…I’ll be right back." I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel. I let it run under the hot water to dampen it. When I returned, my trusting sister was lying in the bed with her legs spread and her brothers cum still leaking out of her. I dove on the bed between my sister’s legs like a small child playing superman. It caused Donna to start laughing and giggling. It felt good to hear her laughing again,

" What are you doing bro?" she said giggling. I replied " Shhhhh…. I’m cleaning my sister’s gorgeous pussy …if you don’t mind." Then I placed the warm wet towel on her pussy and started to gently clean up our intertwined love juices. " Mmmmmm," Donna moaned as she felt the warm wet towel on her pussy. I took my time; I really enjoyed this final act with my sister. When I was all done I put my mouth to her pussy and gave it a kiss and then said," Good night." Donna laughed at the fact that I was talking to her pussy. I climbed back on to the bed, I got myself back into the position I was when this all started. Donna quickly flipped to her side and cuddled up spoon like and backed her thick booty right into my crotch. She said, " Goodnight big brother." I replied, " Goodnight sweet sister," then I placed my hand around her stomach and pulled her close to me. She started to giggle, and then she took my hand and placed it between her legs, resting it on top of her warm pussy mound and said "Goodnight."

I don’t know what tomorrow may bring or how she will feel in the morning, but I wasn’t worried. What we shared tonight was special, and, no matter what people may think, no one could ever take it away from us.

* * * * *

Please feel free to send your comments to me.
I will personally respond to all e-mails.
Thank you for reading my story and I
Hope you enjoyed it.
Peace