All Comments on 'Soulmate'

by TheKiss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good!

Nice story, well written, Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
A well written but sad story

You have a well written story.The couple seem very life like,and the story reads very easy.The sex scenes are vivid,as if I could see, what you were writting about, in my minds eye.

I think the story is sad though,It's a shame that she couldn't settle,for just him,instead of spending her young life searching for something she already has.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes, sad

Flynns twin! I agree with the other comment. So very well written. But she seems very selfish. Why does she think she can't have both? It seems in real like it's the male that can't see what's staring him in the face. An interesting change up. What is she doing as she's 'seeing the world'? Every erotica story doesn't need a happy ending. I love when writers can say so much with few words, and you've done that. Awesome.

PyroPyroalmost 5 years ago
*sighs*

This is my own personal opinion as a writer and should be taken in that manner. Your plot idea was very good. That said, I'm not a big fan of 3rd person Domination/submission stories where its all "he" "she" "they" "them." To me, it has little to really draw the reader in personally. It builds no empathy for the characters because the story becomes sterile, as if you're telling me what happened in a particular situation rather than showing me by heartfelt description, developing characters with names and emotions as well as a particular point of view.

I've read "Firsts", which is far superior writing for you. You should re-write this in much the same way for a much more emotionally engaging experience for the reader. However, as it has been 10 years since your last submissions... *sad face*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous