All Comments on 'Soulmate Siblings Ch. 03 Pt. 1'

by Newwriter2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

the whole soulmate true love thing means you don't need or want anyone else ever so by adding others it throws your whole story into the trash. either do a rewrite and keep it to just the siblings or change the title because it doesn't fit the story.

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012almost 11 years agoAuthor
Can I ask you guys something?

Did I do something wrong? I hinted this was where the series was going. If you are confused or upset, just be patient: part 2 will explain why I went in this direction. I hope my readers will stay with me. I am proud of the story, problems and all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I was hoping Jack was the only one that was going to fuck his sisters

I like that he cuckolded his father by fucking his mom, and I wanted to see his mom become submissive to Jack's cock and become his slut, loving his cock.

I will have to see where the author is taking this story and I hope that it is as hot as the previous chapters have been.

Thanks for the read.

Newwriter2012Newwriter2012almost 11 years agoAuthor
Hey, everybody! Here is a little update:

I know there has been a long wait between installments. Trust me, I will write Part 2 sometime next week. Sorry for the delays; been working on the story and have been busy. Won't be much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
have to agree with not good

you fucked up royally and totally threw out the whole soulmate thing plus why the hell didn't you mention the thrid kid in chapter one it makes them triplets not twins. this whole series needs a rewrite by a GOOD WRITER USING A GOOD EDITOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

42D 36 34 body is not that sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous