Soulmates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through one of the stories, Richard and Dee walked into the apartment first, followed by Michael, a vampire they didn't know and then Marcus. As soon as Danny caught the scent of the wolves, he froze staring at them. Dealing with the ancients was one thing, but being thrown into a room full of dogs was something totally different.

He looked back at Marcus who just pushed him forward and towards a chair at the table. Michael then unfolded the maps. Marcus looked over at Wolf and said, "Can you ask your brothers to come?"

Wolf nodded and a moment later, from the balcony, Bear, Coyote, Eagle and Cougar walked in. They looked at Wolf to find out what was going on and Marcus spoke to answer their questions. "We'd like you to send messages to your people." Marcus then turned his attention to Danny with a hard stare.

Danny hesitated for a moment before looking at the map and began to make a trail with his finger of the path he was told to follow to get back to the rogues.

Coyote, Eagle and Cougar each looked at the path he showed them nodding and using telepathy to communicate their people, they gave them a general idea of where to look and to report back to them if they found anything.

It took an hour of quiet talking in the room when Eagle spoke up. "They've found them."

12