Soulshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's bedtime," I teased.

She giggled and I gently pushed her backward onto the bed and followed with my stiff cock bouncing with every inch of progress, somehow getting out of my shoes and socks and leaving my pants behind. I crawled toward her as she backed into the bed, slid my body on top of hers, and kissed her lips and then sucked on her lower lip. I pressed my body against hers, lining up the tip of my swollen cock head against her hot wet pussy, and began grinding into her with our arms wrapped around each other, mouths interlocked and tongues exploring. I separated my mouth from hers and went to her left ear and gently explored it with my tongue. She shuddered and tensed against me and giggled.

"Mmmm," she buzzed.

"I want to taste all of you, " I whispered.

"Oh, God yes," she encouraged, and I moved all over her neck.

Her skin was sweet and my mouth wanted all of her, all at once, tongue and lips everywhere. Down between her breasts and then all over them, I licked and sucked one nipple while gently fondling the other, and slowly switched. Working my way down to her stomach and then her thighs, I teased her like she teased me, until finally my tongue fluttered and barely grazed her wetness, and then again -- this time barely touching her clit, swollen and slightly protruding from the top of her hood -- making her body convulse.

"Ahhhhh!" Rachel cried out as she squirmed.

I continued, grabbing the top of her thighs, now flittering my tongue over, around, over, around, and over her clit, unpredictably, and she panted and squirmed as my cock throbbed below us.

"God, you're making me crazy," she barely got out between panting and moaning.

I slightly turned my lower body sideways and pressed my hard cock up against her lower calf, I wanted her to know how much it was turning me on. And I was throbbing. Rachel's pussy tasted so good, her delicate clit turning me on, my tongue loving every minute she let me turn her on.

"Mmmmm, baby," she moaned, feeling how hard her sweet pussy made my cock, and it set her off.

"Yes, baby, oh God please..."

She gently grabbed the back of my head, she wanted more pressure, and I let her have it, on and then off and then on and then off again, and I kept repeating that unpredictable rhythm for as long as she wanted, waiting for her to want more. Her back was arched and I released my grip on her hips now, and Rachel pushed against me, she wanted it now, she wanted to cum and I was rubbing my cock against her leg, I couldn't control it. My tongue was firm on her clit now, my right hand playing with her breasts and nipples and my left middle finger was down below teasing the opening of her lips, darting slightly in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

And then, without warning, my tongue started in harder and faster and wilder.

"Oh Yes! Oh God! Oh baby you're gonna make me cum..."

Of course, hearing that and feeling her body tremble in pre-orgasmic ecstasy, I began concentrating firmly and deliberately on her clitoris, and I could feel her about to cum. I was so turned on I couldn't open my eyes, I brought my right hand from her chest and planted my right arm on top of her pelvis to hold her down, reaching around to cup the outside of her ass. I wanted to keep her from pulling away until she came all over my mouth.

"Oh God I'm cuming, I'm cuuummming, baby!"

"Mmmm," I moaned uncontrollably, rubbing my cock faster against her leg.

She bucked wildly and then came hard all over my mouth and I kept going until I knew she was finished, and then she desperately pulled away and pushed my forehead off of her. I kissed her thigh and opened my eyes to see the last of the convulsions. I kept kissing her thighs as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, baby," she groaned.

"So good..."

And her respiration slowed little by little and that wonderful giggle returned about every ten breaths she took and I looked up at her, her hand running through my hair, and I smiled, her juices all over my face.

"You're more of a mess than I am," she giggled.

I got up and grabbed a small towel and wiped it all of, and the taste of her sweet pussy lingered in my mouth. My cock, still rock hard, bounced as I walked and Rachel watched me walk back to the bed, and she seemed to delight in watching my hard cock bobbing up and down. I started to get back into bed and she sat up and stopped me. I stood before her, my throbbing cock inches from her lips, her hands on my hips as she sat on the bed.

"Aaron, your cock is so beautiful," she said, licking her lips.

"If that's true, then it's you that makes my cock beautiful, Rachel."

She licked my cock, starting at the base and moving slowly up to the head, and my cock convulsed and quickly shot upward, smacked against my stomach, and then landed on her waiting tongue. From her open mouth, her tongue then licked around and around my cock head, then licked that sweet spot underneath. Then she stopped and looked up at me.

"I'm going to make you cum. I'm gonna suck your huge, gorgeous cock, you're going to cum in my mouth and I'm going to swallow every drop of your juices," she lustfully announced.

And she had my cock in her mouth before I could say a word, she sucked me hungrily, moaning -- the buzz from her voice vibrating so good against the skin of my cock -- and then she stopped for a moment just to feel me throb against her tongue. And then she was sucking me again, so good, so skillfully, it felt so good, she was making love to my cock.

"Oh, baby," I moaned.

It didn't take long for her to bring me to the brink of orgasm; she was amazing. Every movement of her tongue, her lips, the rhythm of her head motion going up and down, made me crazy, felt better than the moment before until it became impossible for me to know how I could feel so good and not explode.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby. I'm gonna cum for you baby," was all I could manage.

She went faster, smoother, and she was groaning with my cock in my mouth, and I was going to burst. She knew! She cupped by balls gently and that sent me off on the best orgasm anyone ever gave me with their mouth.

"I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming now baby, ooohhh yeeeaaahhhh..."

It took all I had not to jam my cock down her beautiful throat, but my patience paid off in a better orgasm than if I had given in to natural instinct. I came so hard and so good and so much, and somehow she took all of it, swallowing as she sucked more out of me.

"Oh baby, oh you are soooo good baby," I panted, coming off of the orgasm, and she slowly pushed my cock out of her sweet mouth with her tongue and admired it while it half-relaxed.

"Oh, Rachel, that felt soooo good."

She smiled and giggled. I knelt down onto the bed with her and kissed her in the mouth, tasting my own cum with her, I wanted to be a part of her wanting me. Our mouths and tongues went crazy again, and we wound up in each other's arms. I finally rolled to one side, grabbed the wine bottle, and drank from it. So did she.

We rolled around in the bed for a while, playing and laughing and giggling, and I started to get hard again. She looked down and began gently rubbing my stomach.

"Oh, baby, wanna play some more?"

I pulled her up on top of me.

"I thought you might like a ride. Twenty-five cents for three minutes," I teased, cupping her breasts.

"Can you break a hundred dollar bill?" She teased back.

I positioned her wet pussy directly on top of my now fully erect cock, pulling and pushing her hips with one hand so that she began to rub back and forth, her pussy lips on my cock. I teased her clit, barely touching it at times with the fingers of my other hand.

"Oh God, baby," she moaned.

"I want you inside of me, baby!"

"Mmmmm..."

I positioned myself and found the angle to enter her wetness, slowly, very slowly just the head of my cock and then out, and then the head again and pushed slowly another inch, and then out, and repeated this several times, I wanted more but slowly.

"God, you sexy tease..."

It was all I needed to hear. I pushed slowly up and she brought herself down and I entered deeper, slowly, until I was grinding against her, and she took all of my cock, I could barely feel the tip of her cervix with the tip of the swollen head of my now throbbing cock. I held it there and she squirmed on top of me, her vaginal walls getting pressure all around my cock.

Rachel pulled back an inch and lowered her pelvis, angling the top lip of my cock head against her g-spot and moving against it. Then she sat straight up and slowly let herself take all of my cock again. When she leaned forward, I grabbed her hips, steadied her, and thrust my cock up while changing angles to probe her g-spot.

"Oh, fuck, yessss...." She said, closing her eyes.

"I want you so bad, I want this so much," I said between moaning.

I started in rhythm, then faster, her moans got louder, and I went faster and faster until I could feel her soaked pussy throbbing and I watched her dripping all over my cock, I could feel her tensing for release.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum..."

I was lighting fast, grunting and groaning, making myself not cum but wanting to so much. I barely held it, I wanted to cum with her, but I wanted to make her cum even more. My cock felt so good; my soul felt so good.

"Cum on my baby, cum on my cock..."

"Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm ... ahhhhh!"

I maintained the speed through her orgasm, slowing when she started breathing again, and then finally, her thighs wobbly, I pulled her down on top of me and felt her breath on my shoulder, slowing little by little, my hard cock still inside of her, and I held her as she started to relax.

"Oh, baby, that was sooo,"

"I know," I interrupted.

"Me too, baby. Me too," I panted.

I gently rolled us both over, my cock still hard, still inside of her. I wanted her, I wanted every inch of her, every breath, every thought. I wanted to blend all of her and all of me in a mixing bowl, I wanted our souls to meet and tangle and graft. She made me want that somehow.

I grabbed both of her hands and we interlaced our fingers over her head and I kissed her and again our tongues played; and then deeper, our mouths lusted and I moved, my hard cock gratefully responding with a twitch. I began thrusting, slowly, my cock becoming even more swollen, finding the right angle. Our breathing became too quick for the kiss.

"Fuck I want you," she said, thrusting and matching my rhythm.

"It's more," I breathed, "baby we're one, right now, mmmmm..."

I changed my angle and began to fuck her deeply, sliding against the spot that Rachel loves so much, the spot that I love so much, and the rhythm increased tempo, and I felt this wonderful fire consuming me.

"Feel it, baby? God, oh... fuck... oh yes..." came Rachel's desperate voice.

"Oh God yes," I moaned, my cock started twitching, her voice and her words made we want to cum so much there was no way I could stop, I never wanted to stop. Her soaking wet pussy tightened around my cock, feeling every millimeter of movement, every twitch and throb of my ever enlarging cock. Our bodies pressed and we fucked each other harder and faster and our loud, incoherent, uncontrollable moans serenaded our unbound desire and we read each other's thoughts and we were going to cum together.

"We're cumming baby! Were gonna cum baby! Oh fuck, I want you, I'm cumming, cumming, cumming..."

We exploded together, she felt me ejaculating inside of her convulsing pussy, our bodies shook and we lost all control, our souls, intertwined in the ecstasy we were sharing, took over and held us while our juices violently burst from inside of us. My ejaculations and her convulsions seemed to last so long, so good, so much. Slowly, we began to get control of our limbs and our souls gently parted, sifting back into our bodies, and I lay on top of her, we were panting, holding each other.

"Oh, God, Aaron..."

"Oh, wow, Rachel, that was..."

Neither of us could finish our thoughts. But we knew. And we finally caught our breath, and remained in the embrace, not wanting to let go of each other, my cock still inside of her.

"Is that what love is supposed to feel like?" she asked, rhetorically perhaps, maybe even innocently.

"I have no idea, Rachel. I don't think what just happened has a name."

"We could name it," she offered.

I thought about it as I brought her leg up and over, still with my cock inside of her, and I embraced her from her back with my arms around her, covering her, I held her and we fell asleep smiling.

* * * *

I awoke, aware that I had an erection, still half inside of Rachel's pussy. Rachel was still in deep sleep, her breathing slow and steady. I moved slightly out, and she twitched and smiled in her sleep. Carefully, I extracted myself, and covered her sweet sexy nakedness with a sheet. I got dressed, and wrote her a note in case she awoke, it said this: Breakfast coming.

The sun was just breaking, ready to warm the night-before cool. Mostly empty streets were starting to fill, and I found a good taco stand and walked back with breakfast, the type of breakfast designed to kill a hangover. I knocked on Rachel's door and, still naked, she let me in.

"Aaron, you didn't have to..."

"Shhhh!" I interrupted, and sat the food on the table.

I undressed again, and we ate tacos de birria naked, and then we made love again, and then again when we showered together, and it was the same each time. Exploding into orgasm, our souls held us tightly while we left our bodies, ejaculating and convulsing and losing control and then slowly and sweetly regaining it. And then we dressed, and it was time. Her shuttle was coming to take her back to San Diego.

We stood at the door and she smiled and I smiled, and a single tear appeared in her eye and rolled, slow and salty down her cheek. I reached out, I wiped it gently away, and I kissed her sweetly, and only for a minute.

I looked again into her eyes.

"Soulshine," I said.

Rachel smiled, then giggled.

"Soulshine," she nodded.

And I left and went home and wondered if anything would ever feel like that again. And Rachel, as she was packing, would have a heck of a time finding an article of clothing, and would have had to give up looking for it. Perhaps she figured it out though, she's a smart one.

I have a small, thin blue tank top underneath my pillow. It's Rachel's, I am only taking possession of it for a certain time, an amount of time I have no control over. And if Rachel wants it back, she can come and get it. Of course, this is Mexico, there's a lot of red tape here. There are forms to fill out, approvals required, it could take two or three days.

And if we were both a little lucky -- or, as I believe sometimes happens, maybe it's even meant to take a whole week.

12