All Comments on 'South Beach Adventure Ch. 01'

by Kinky_Guy25

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
darrin2_1000darrin2_1000over 17 years ago
Sexxy!

What a story. It was easy to get caught up in it. I felt I was in the room with them. More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thought it was great

Why is it that every time a story is written about wives......the bashing begins? This story was hot as hell. My cock was hard as a rock. I wish my wife would do something like this. Please write another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a good time

Sounds like fun for all, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story. You just got to the action too quick. More teasing is required. How long has this been a fantasy? Was this the first night in South Beach? You could of played this up a bit more. Also, I didn't like the word "still" when your charactor told Chris that he was flatered that his 37 y.o. wife still turned him on. Like she is old. 37 is prime pussy. Great job and keep it up!

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Good Beginning

Loved how the wife eased into the situation. Before long she is enjoying a spitroast with her husband and her young lover. The snowball was an added bonus for the young man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Now I want more...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You have mmf tag, where is the cuck and whore tags?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinky_Guy25@Kinky_Guy25
I love to role play, most any fantasy you might have no judgements and totally private. Will do phone with the right partners. I love submissive partners but willing to expand my horizons but also can be submissive. I am very inventive and can play pretty much any age and co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES