Southern Nights Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

"I – I wouldn't want… to be," Linda gulped out as her breathing got caught in a glob if cum still drenching her raw tongue.

"Of course not darling," Mary smiled meekly. "You know I'm just teasing you."

Linda groaned. With at least one half of her face cleaned a little bit, she felt a bit better and blinked her eyes again to focus. Mary was on her back the way she had ended up when she rolled away. Her legs were invitingly spread and her drenched pussy still a feast for the eyes as the satisfied pussy lips seemed to throw her a juicy kiss of love and desire. Would her beloved mistress be able to reach yet another ecstasy after what she had endured so far? Angela definitely seemed to have had enough, and her regular, deep breathing indicated that she was already drifting into sleep.

The discomfort came over her again, still not sickening but making her head spin in an almost uncontrollable way. If she wouldn't be laying already she would never be able to stay on her feet, that's for sure. Still she resolutely moved to crawl her way in between her mistress' thighs to try to keep up her level of service as long as they could take it, just as she had promised herself.

The pubic bone and the stray bush of sweet pubic curls bounced at her nose as she was suddenly there, and she enjoyed the wonderful sound of a passionate gasp as she split the juicy pussy lips with her tongue. She managed to take a few deep licks all along the furry of the slit before the dizziness came over her again. This time worse than ever. Once again she closed her eyes hard to try to control it. As she glimpsed up she could see her mistress' head sink back and her huge tits rise to a deep sigh. Then everything got grey and blurry, and then finally darkness came and carried her away to a gentle place of rest and recovery.

Sometimes during the night she vaguely noticed her face loosing contact with the stray bush of pubic hair as her mistress rolled over in her sleep. Her head slipped softly down on the warm sheet that the wonderful body had covered. Some kind of drive deep inside told her she should try to find her way back again, but then she drifted away into blissful oblivion and immediately indulged languorously into a wonderful world of warm bodies and silky skin…

As Linda finally surfaced back to consciousness the next morning, her tongue was raw and her jaws ached terribly. Gradually the sounds of voices and scrambling of cutlery reached into her clouded mind, and she realized she must have overslept dramatically. Her two mistresses were laying the table and preparing breakfast with coffee and juice as they chatted stifled and relaxed. Both of them were wearing their robes, and both had their hair wrapped up in huge towels, indicating to Linda that they even had had time to take their morning showers as she still remained dead to this world.

She lifted her head and yawned, trying to get used to the intensive light cascading into the room through the fluttering curtains of the huge terrace door. But even a yawn was almost impossible to do properly as the soreness quickly transformed to numbing pain as soon as she tried to open wide.

None of the ladies seemed to notice her until Angela finally threw a glimpse her direction.

"Well good morning you little sleepy-head; we thought we wouldn't see your beautiful little eyes until sometimes this afternoon! How do you feel?"

"Uh… good…" Linda felt her jaws aching even worse as she tried to speak, and her swollen tongue made the words almost unrecognisable. She took a deep breath before she repeated, "good…"

The two ladies chuckled knowingly. As Linda worked herself up to sit on the edge of the bed, Angela strode over to her, opening her robe and lying her pubic curls bare right in front of the girl's nose. "A little good morning- welcome to you my dear," she gleed, letting the girl plant a light kiss on her pubic mound.

"You did wonderfully last night my dear… completely out of this world. You're one of a kind, that's for sure! You should be very proud of yourself."

Mary smiled. "Indeed! A performance definitely statistically significant. Even with a student's T!"

"Whatever you say."

They finished the table and asked the drowsy youngster to join them as they sat down. Both ladies dug in with great appetite, catching up on their nutrition after last night's major outload of energy. As they looked over at Linda, more giggling broke out. The girl really had problems chewing the toast, and continued making funny grimaces to try to accommodate her jaws and tongue in order to get something down at all. Her mouth was also completely dry, and she poured down a couple of glasses of juice before she was able to sink her first bite of toast.

Mary reached out to stoke her lock with warm affection written all over her face. "I don't think any of us anticipated a day like this the time we first met in that cafeteria at Sandy Bay Mall," she smiled rhetorically, gently massaging her lover's aching jaw with the point of a finger. "I hope – and think – that you really got what you bargained for!"

Linda made some more jaw gymnastics to down another peace of toast, and then had to join in the amicable laughter of her two mistresses.

"I certainly did. And I've loved every minute of it. Every minute!" The girl got serious as she continued. "I've never been so happy in my life."

Her mistress leaned over and embraced her warmly. Linda leaned in to her chest and could hear the steady heart beets through the soft robe. Again love and awe filled her and she knew she could do anything for this wonderful woman. Anything at all. Still her feelings were somehow slightly different after angela had been brought into the game. More relaxed perhaps? She was more focused on what she could do to please, maybe a slightly more physical love than what she had felt in the beginning? Still, Mary was the lady of her life, and she knew she was lost and gone to anything else as long as she could be with her. And she felt that Mary had noticed and understood, and that was the important thing. Right now… and in the future.

Mary sighed. "I cannot imagine what it will be like to get back and see Eric and Jim and the others again after all of this."

Her friend rolled her eyes in frustration. "My dear, they are still many days away, an eternity the way we live now. Eternity!"

"I know, I know. But, there's no telling what they may have messed up while I've been away."

Angela was serious for a moment before she responded. "'Well, maybe this has given you… given us… a slightly different perspective of things, after all."

Mary had to look one extra time at her friend. That was some statement coming from Angela Landon, the woman who would gladly walk over the King of Aragon with her bare feet to forward her career. Well well well. Miracles still happen, apparently.

"I mean… If they messed up, there's time to straighten it up, right?"

Mary's jaw dropped. "Yes… well… yes; yes it is. Always is… it's just that…"

"You wouldn't expect to hear that from me?" Angela laughed wholeheartedly. "Well, perhaps I really did learn some new values of life during my stay here. Is that so surprising?"

Mary smiled. What could she say? Maybe it was the power of Linda's extraordinary performance after all? Maybe she just didn't understand what a mighty emotional force she had created? Or maybe Angela understood it better than herself?

Anyway, her colleagues from back at the office seemed a thousand miles and hundred years lost and gone, and it was like the three of them had been down here together for ages. Incredible just what a difference sex and love can make.

Mary turned to Angela and put her hand on her shoulder.

"So, you see what just a little ad can do for your life. If you could get one of your own, I'd love to bring Linda along and come with you down here again. I have a feeling that the two of us might be a little too much to handle for only one girl." She smiled coyly throwing a quick side-glance over in Linda's direction. "What do you think about that?"

"Oh yes, darling, that would be just lovely," Angela responded eagerly. "To tell you the truth, I've already written the text for my ad. It's going on print first thing back in the office. You talked me into it you know - like sister to sister. Isn't it just marvellous what good oral communication can do?"

The End

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers