All Comments on 'Southern Tide Vol. 02'

by Soft1017

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 9 years ago
Mor please

Great passion between both couples. I don't want it to end. I would like 2 know what happen to the couples in couple yrs later plz zzzz so do epilogue.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I was about to give up on Kiara. She was acting like she was the only person that had any feelings and could be hurt. It takes both partners to make a relationship work. Kiara was hurt by Derek and thats understandable but she was making Brian work overtime to prove himself. Brian is a good guy for sticking it out.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I love Joshua!! He was such a sweet little boy. Brian was my hero, it took him awhile to get there but he did get there. So good, I loved all of character except for Derek, Natalie and that other hussy. Good reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

A little wordy, and a little too much insecurity, and self doubt in Kiara. I found myself growing a little tired of that. But a great read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!

Loved both stories! Good job on bringing forth both Cat and Kiara's vulnerabilities! As a full figured woman I've experienced the heartache of people not seeing past the physical appearance. You conveyed those feelings wonderfully! I've also experienced the love of a man who thinks I am the most beautiful woman to ever breathe and walk this earth, so bravo on showing this side of a man! Better than good job....bravo!!!! Shonda

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
hmmm

Will there be ending for two stories

Soft1017Soft1017about 9 years agoAuthor
Hi Guys and Thank You!!! <3

I really appreciate that you all took the time to read the second volume. Honestly, I'm not sure if there will be a 3rd volume. I recognize that this needs more than just a mere epilogue, but I feel like I need a break from writing about the two couples. Currently I'm working on new material, so maybe some time later I may continue with the ST series. I really do appreciate all the positive feedback. Thanks again!

KhamalaniKhamalaniabout 9 years ago
five

This was sooo good!!! Awesome!!!

sblazer227sblazer227about 9 years ago
Oh Lawd!!

loved it, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story line but needs works

It's a good story but you try to draw things out a little two much. A lot of the time you say something from one characters point of view and then repeat the same thing with slightly different wording for another character. I also skipped any paragraps cause they have pointless information

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
go ahead and take your break, well deserved;)

I enjoyed both stories and couples and I can wait for updates on both couples and I'll just read and re-read your other material. Thank you:)

DaughterofIsis71DaughterofIsis71about 9 years ago
Well written!

I have never written a comment before but this one as well as the last are deserving of it. This one probably the best written story on here. I loved the build up. I loved the conflict. They were real and not just a wham, bam, thank you ma'm. I laughed and teared. I can relate to this story. I too am a fluffy light brown skinned woman with my own cowboy here in Montana. We met in college and it was love at first site. We actually read this together. Now we can't wait to read your other submissions. Thank you.

blueexoticablueexoticaabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I really enjoyed reading this thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mvp

You .....killed that.I could really relate to both vols. Since I'm African American and my boyfriend is white and we live in the deep south.very well written and the character development was top notch. Please update soon because I most definitely will follow u for vol.3

mrskelleymrskelleyover 8 years ago
Wow

Both volumes were Beautiful! I can related to both. I live in the south, I am BBW and married to a white man. Love stories such as these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah geez

That was beautiful.

There were a couple of times where I started getting misty-eyed.

Very well written. Again.

Don't stop writing, you have a gift. And I say that in all seriousness.

Your stories were the only ones I've read on this site that actually drew me in to the story.

There was quite a bit I could relate to, being a southern white man that has dated outside his race...

Unfortunately, my story didn't end nearly as sweet as the ones you wrote. The people in my town weren't nearly as accepting.

It was a brief glimpse of heaven, that quickly turned into hell.

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

Awesome reading. Both chapters. Please write more.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

Same as first chapter. Well written good story I really wanted to like. But the protagonist female is contemptible. Both shallow AND hypocritical - at least, she is more self aware of her hypocricy than her cousin.

Author mentions THREE times how she liked Derek because he was good looking. Yet, she blames other people for caring about looks (both Brian personally and men in general). I bet she never even considered any guys who were not super great looking, before OR after Derek, and only liked Brian because he was also good looking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous