Sow Primer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time at all, she sat in her stall and pumped furiously at her clit. She was merciless, as if her clit should be made to recreate the drowning feelings as she emptied herself so vigorously into the toilet bowl. Her orgasms, however, were just a dim echo of those sensations and she sat for a long, long time going through one orgasm after another, like ripples dying out across a pond. Nothing would compare with the explosive centre that had rocked her world. In that moment the true meaning of being a milk sow burst upon her, and every ounce of her being wanted it.

In spite of being cross and disappointed with her just now, Carl was smiling and happy when she returned. He didn't ask her anything, but Katie somehow felt he knew what had just happened to her. She dismissed that thought. Impossible! How could he? He seemed even more pleased when she asked him for another glass of water. When she had drunk it he said,

"I think that behind all this pretence, you finally begin to understand your desire. This is an important day, your tipping point and it is time to leave behind Katie the career girl and become Kitty. You will be called Kitty in recognition and preparation for the time when you will be fully ready to convert yourself into Kittysow." Unlike the last time, Katie stood looking at him and this time she knew he was right. It was not a comfortable realization. She still rebelled against the idea, but with far less conviction than before.

After her second glass of water, Kitty started to feel her bladder full already. She felt the mingle of fear and excitement at the torment she was about to put herself through again. Surely she should be able to last a bit longer this time? What was wrong? Seeing her discomfort Carl asked, "Are you feeling full already?" Kitty hung her head in shame at her transparency and nodded. "That's only to be expected. While you were emptying your bladder, your body was still processing and producing more. You'll get the hang of carrying round large quantities of fluid in your body, but it will take more time."

It had been a long and arduous day. Kitty had spent much of the time in her stall, either reliving the bursting eroticism of her legs spread wide on either side of the bowl shooting her produce into the collecting waters below her, or even longer pumping her clit and reliving those moments. She had got no work done at all. Finally Carl came to take her home. Kitty's bladder was again sensitive and felt stretched with her latest intake, and the purr of the engine constantly vibrating into her cunt made her purr in response. She sat, her legs spread so she could press her cunt lips into the upholstery and feel the hum vibrating her bladder. Ripples flowed down her thighs and her clitoris jumped and stretched against the confines of the material encasing her. Kitty was silent, lost in a world of need and relief.

While Kitty stood naked before Carl, letting him strip her of her hot pants, he commented, "What a dirty girl you have become. These are so stained they are for throwing away." He was smiling as he spoke to her, a look of pride on his face. Kitty should have felt embarrassed but the need in her bladder had been growing rapidly as Carl's fingers fought with the wet material plastered to her groin, and she was pushed and pulled on the spot by his struggle. Perhaps she was coming to terms with who she was, that this is how she wanted to be. He didn't admonish her like her mother would have. She was free and he was proud.

"Already you see that clothes are not suitable for you. Dressing you up to go to the office is as incongruous as putting trousers on your pet dog to take it for a walk." Kitty heard the words, and she felt strange.. Instead of rebelling against them as the old Katie would have, she just accepted them. In fact they heightened the buzz she felt around her bladder and clit as the wet clothes were slowly dragged pinching down her legs. She did feel free when she was naked, and the discomfort of the confining hot pants was gone.

Carl hung the hot pants from a hanger and put it on a hook in the wall opposite Kitty's bed. They hung there disheveled and stained.

"This is to commemorate this day, to remind you that clothes are not suitable for Kitty, and when her udders start to produce milk too, then she will wonder at her stupidity to ever have wanted to wear clothes."

Carl went into the kitchen and poured out another large jug full of water. The sound trickled into Kitty's ears and she again squirmed. Holding her legs crossed to hold the flow she waited for the sound to subside. Carl came out holding a glass of water for her. She downed it in one long series of gulps, never removing the glass from her lips. Her mind tried to force the water straight into her bladder, to feel the tension uncompromising, consuming her and taking her over once more. It was not long before she was asking Carl to unlock the bathroom for her.

"We have some unfinished business, don't we?" Kitty looked confused. Carl led her into the bedroom and took out a large pink potty from the wardrobe. He placed it before the tall mirror and Kitty's heart was going so fast it was skipping beats. On the front of the potty was the picture of a smiling friendly pig with little trotters for feet. The ears of the pig rose up as a guard against which Kitty would press her mound, her thighs to either side, right in front of the mirror as she would fill the potty.

"We have to start collecting your produce. As a sow you are a farm animal, and your body is turned over to production. Since you are not ready yet to produce milk, we will collect your piss and weigh it. Each day we will try to increase your yield and I will set out for you times when you will come to have your waters collected and weighed. No longer will you be allowed to use the bathroom at the office or at home except immediately after being milked when you may use it if you want to use the pump I have given you."

Kitty stood and was pulling at her clit as Carl spoke. She felt herself slipping sideways, a chasm opening up to engulf her. She had to pull back, but she knew she wasn't strong enough. She could not resist the urges that had embedded themselves inside her and being rooted deep within, was as impossible to deny as her own hand. The potty looked so small, there was no room for her legs, how could she seat herself upon it? Yet the thrill soared up and down inside her as she contemplated this next step. The tension inside, faced with the opportunity for release, was nagging her and pushing her forwards.

Carl came round behind her, and he grasped her arms. He knelt on the floor and pulled Kitty back into his body. Her legs crumpled and her knees bent. She was not sitting on the potty, but in limbo, her back pressed into Carl and his hands on her arms guiding her, positioning her over the potty. In front of her was the telltale mirror that would hide nothing from her eyes. She could see Carl's face, full of concentration as he guided and held her in position. She had refused to relieve herself in front of him in the office earlier today, and now she finally understood what he had meant about unfinished business. She was going to have to relieve herself here in front of this mirror, watching herself in the perverse act, while Carl guided her, encouraged her and controlled her.

The smell of Carl's aftershave invade her nostrils, the thrill of his scent, the feel of his warmth stretched out along the length of her back, the grip of his thighs squeezed tight against her waist, the strength of his arms reaching out across her own legs held wide, the pressure of her bladder yearning to empty and the stinging hold of Carl's fingers pressed into her soft flesh. Kitty felt invaded, consumed, the last security of decency of privacy swept aside; the weight in the air of expectation. She knew she needed to piss, she knew she wanted to in front of Carl, the last taboo brushed aside as insignificant, but her sphincter held clam tight.

"That's it, easy now." Carl was whispering to her, encouraging her, his mouth close to her ear. She felt the warm touch of his breath tingle her earlobe, and an echo tingled inside her. It started slowly, a damp trickle coating her lips so visibly, reflected in the light, so public in the mirror.

"Good girl," Carl cooed. "Produce for me, baby. Show me what your sow body can do." Maybe it was the way he said it, as if this were perfectly natural, maybe the expectation she needed to meet, maybe it was her own pride at performing in this so public of manners. Whatever it was that drove her, the flow steadily increased. She felt the heat of it washing over her sow cunt, making her lips hot and wet, dribbling over her thighs. It still would not stream out away from her. She leant her head back, perhaps it was the shame that burned her that she tried to pull back from.

"Now, now push a little harder for me. Let it all out. Show me."

And she was, her cheeks burning, her hips thrust forward by the press of Carl's hips and the harsh dribbling squish of her piss collecting in the potty below her, put there for her to fill. Then her body caved in, of a sudden, her bladder opened and her piss streamed out and she heard the splash of water felt the breath of Carl's words in her ear, "Well done baby, your doing really good." Kitty closed her eyes and thought of her sow body, she had trained it for days and now she was showing it off to her handler. The word subdued her, and something inside her seemed to let go. She was in full sow mode, performing with her sow body for her handler. Memories of the sow farm that never seemed far from her mind these days, now flooded her as she flooded the potty put out for her. She lost herself in the comfort of the farm, allowed herself the release to absorb the sensations without judging them. Her hand instinctively rode to her clit, she had trained herself to do this for the past few days, and as she touched its sensitive tip she felt the jolt of fire within burn.

12