Sow Primer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When your training has taught you this powerful lesson, you will realise the importance and the role of training in a sow's life. You will come to learn why every sow loves their training and how this builds a bond of trust and devotion between sow and trainer. This is a lesson to savour, as it will build the trust you need between you and your trainer, will bring you to an acceptance of your desires and give you great pleasure. When you have mastered the trick of becoming excited during your punishment then is the time to invite others like your friends, colleagues or family to come and witness your punishment. They will see the sow side of you that perhaps you have been hiding away for too long! This is a life changing moment, and even if you decide not to become a sow at the end of this primer, you will have already achieved a momentous and liberating milestone in letting others see this side of you. Your trainer can bring them in closer to see how your arousal grows during your punishment, so should they feel at all angry at this treatment of you, they will quickly see they are thinking about the former you and reappraise their perception of you.

Slowly they will come to treat you differently too. This may be because they have been disappointed in your choices, or because they respect them. It does not really matter what motivates them, the important thing is they will treat you the way you wish to be treated, as a common sow. This will fuel your excitement to even greater heights and through the training you will have made giant leaps towards your goal.

Once you have achieved this then to complete this lesson there is one more task to achieve. Ask your trainer to get you a small bowl to eat from and to feed you from your bowl on the floor. This is not how a sow usually eats, but is a good exercise as you will find this hard to do initially. So your corrective training will be rigorous and extended, but as you persevere you will come to see how effective it is. Then you will realise the significance of succumbing to your spanking sessions as they are an integral part of your development as a sow. All your attitudes and beliefs can be moulded by reinforced correction through a caring relationship with your trainer. It is not supposed to be sudden and quick, it is a slow methodical wearing down of old habits into adoption of new ones.

Kitty's cunt gushed in response to the image of her being trained to accept kneeling on the floor and eating from a bowl like a dog. The idea was so overwhelming in its eroticism. She pictured her name "Kitty Sow" picked out in silvery letters running round the side of the steel bowl, her hair tied back so it would not fall in her food; reduced to a mere animal in her home.

Suddenly Kitty heard a loud POP and she felt a strange new sensation between her legs. She couldn't make out what had happened, and she felt a little numb and also sensitive in a strange mix. She lifted the pump gingerly from above her sow cunt to examine what had happened. To her amazement she saw that her clitoris had burst out of its protective hood and lay all gooey and hard. She had suddenly grown a little girl penis! She was shocked and her stomach gripped her middle as she tentatively reached out a finger to touch it. It was so sensitive and as she gave it a little stroke some clear fluid leaked out from the end. There was a red mass of flesh with a distinctive penis head sticking out above her cunt. Suddenly she felt she was shaking, a mingling of fear and excitement as her head pounded with the thumping drumbeat of her heart. She could feel the palpable twitch of her flesh below her left breast as the blood pounded through her arteries.

Kitty stared while she rubbed her finger along the length of her new clit. It must be almost three quarters of an inch long. As she stroked it gently she felt quaking arousal spread up through it and echo deep inside her body. There was a resonating chime that responded from the depths of her cunny. She realised that she would be forever driven to arousal by her new clit being constantly inflamed by her hot pants. She shuddered as an orgasm swept through her with this realisation. To be constantly aroused and tortured blew her away and she would not be able to go about as before. What was she to do? She needed to show Carl. By now she was pulling with a gentle rhythm upon the gooey flesh.

She ran into the room to show Carl her hand buried between her thighs. Carl looked at her quizzically. She ran up to him, still shaking and looking uncertain. All of a sudden she wasn't sure what his reaction would be. Suppose he didn't like it?

"Something just happened," she said. She pulled her hands away without taking her eyes from his. He looked down and at first wondered what she meant. Then he saw her engorged red clit and with astonishment walked over towards her. He looked her in the face and gave her a reassuring smile while he reached down between her thighs. His finger and thumb squeezed hard around her clit and she crumpled in front of him. Her hips bucked and she came hard making a loud deep moaning sigh. Her udders swelled and were so hot. She felt her cunt soak itself, she felt completely at his mercy like a pet yearning for its master's attention. Carl's smile reassured her as he continued pumping the throbbing tip of her little sow penis between his finger and thumb. She was gushing fluid from its tip into his hand and her hips rocked pressing herself deeper and harder into his manipulating fingers as she continued to feel her orgasms accumulate and crash into each other.

"This is going to change everything," he said. "How can you possibly go back to your old life now?" He gazed down upon her as she seemed to diminish, standing before him full of uncertainty, the rocking of her hips performed with an unthinking, mechanical rhythm that responded to her need for pleasure, her mind shattered by the powerful responses of her body. She stood there and humped his hand, sliding her penis between his fingers as his words drifted over her. She knew what he said must be right, she was consumed by the feelings welling up along her legs and the quivering in her cunt. She had become a sensual creature and her work, her former life with its plans and ambitions left a taste much like sawdust following summer rains. They faded, palled against the explosion of lust that gnawed within her belly.

"You have made an irrevocable step Kitty towards taking your place among the ranks of sows. There is no going back from here, no denying any longer the path you have been following. Your body is changing and it will always betray you now. I can see the need in your eyes, and as you come accustomed to this heightened level of arousal nothing else can possibly compete for your heart. Things are starting to move rapidly now."

He stared into her eyes and waited for her protests, but she was humping harder and he squeezed tighter his grip around her clit. She squealed and surrendered to him, her hands useless at her sides. Her eyes glazed over as he rolled her hardness between his fingers. Kitty felt herself falling, adrift in her barrel tipping over the thundering precipice of the waterfall churning inside her. There was no longer any fight left in her, this had now become everything that she wanted.

12