All Comments on 'Sow Wedding'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT !!

Good follow on to Milk Sow... Kept me wet and aroused

XOXO,

Kate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

mmmmm as always you get me very aroused and make me want to offer myself up as the next sow :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREATTT

Were do i sign up to be sex-machine Sow with no responsibliities ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Follow-up

I have really enjoyed your stories. You make me want to become a sow. Are you taking applications? You seem to know how to treat a sow.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Sows

I love all of your sow stories get me so worked up for sex. Keep on writing them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your sow stories always make me so wet. I want to be milked just like angysow!!! Please continue your sow stories!!!

mojo23mojo23about 12 years ago
I want to be publicly milked

Great story to add to your milk sow world! I want to milked publicly just like sow angy. Please add more stories of milk sows to your collection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh God!

To have my neck tied to the floor and my ass lifted, exposing my sowcunt for anyone to see!

I came, thinking about all my friends then petting my naked body, like an animal.

To have my udders publicly milked, for them all to see my purpose in life!

I wish you would write more of sowangy's life, learning to serve her owner and his wife. How would their children treat her? Would she have a room in the house, or would she be kept in a barn?

Would part of keeping her a happy sow and keeping her milk production elevated mean that she should be used regularly? If David were to take a wife, that might mean that she should be used by other men. Would other men who come to the house have the right to use her, or since David is her owner, would they need his permission?

To become a sow, be kept naked, milked regularly, and always available for sexual use...I'm cumming again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous