Spaceship, Spacemen, and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spacemen looked at one another and laughed.

"Don't you think that your second grade teacher would be just a little too old today to have sex with you?"

"Yeah, well, you have a point there," I said removing my baseball cap and scratching my head again. "That was 50 years ago, but she was a looker back then and had a really hot body. Okay, scratch her out and replace her with Gina, my massage therapist."

"Perfect," said Universe guy looking at the list again, "This is an interesting list. With a list like this, you should have some very hot sexual experiences, experiences that will give you the inspiration you need to write five hot and funny stories."

"At least five," I said and more if the sex is good and even more if I can get them all together in one room at the same time."

"We are spacemen, Freddie, not God. We'll give you a call." They turned away to get in their spaceship.

"Wait, don't you want my number?"

"Nah, we have everyone's number. It's on Impulse Dial."

"Impulse Dial? No kidding. Imagine being able to call anyone, any time, anywhere in the world. Who would I call?

"Angelina? How are you? This is Freddie. You don't know me but...I was wondering if there was any truth to the rumor that you are bisexual because... Hello? Angelina? Operator, I was disconnected."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Great without the sex

This was a decent break from all the stories here and rather amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow...

You're a cheeky bastard aren't you?

Nah, I thought it rocked. I read this late at night and woke up the whole house with my laughter. Set phasers to stun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chuckter

Its GLEN LIVET.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who Is Jack Danials

Who is this person Jack Danials,is it some sort of bootleggerI have seen his products compared with a single Malt. NOTHING will ever get you down,because you can laugh at life,not only that you have some formidable allies.

LEATBTLEATBTover 16 years ago
Can't say much!

Got to dash out and buy a bottle of 21 year old Glenlevit, but loved this. Hurry up with part two!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Warcraft: That Makes Two of Us Ch. 02 Jaina accepts Thrall and Aggra's invitation to their home.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Were in the City Ch. 01 Beginnings - She starts to wonder about the local wildlife.in NonHuman
Druid Chronicle Ch. 01 Druid attempts to transplant an Alraune to save her.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Foxbutt Ch. 01 A young man wakes up in a fox's body.in NonHuman
More Stories