All Comments on 'Special Delivery'

by edm_amanda1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
iser21iser21over 9 years ago
Have done that twice

I had the same thing happen tp me. I was working at this ladies house , painting. Then I found out what turn me on to her. She was out by the pool and her top was off. I cam out to tell her that I would be back the next day. To make it short I saw her cock sticking out the side. Once I saw it i knew I was going to try it. My first time. 21 and it was great. I have a few stories here. Look under iser21 Hope you enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Verse-inspiring

Dress like a girl and ORDER PIZZA

Delivery Boys arrives and I take his MEAT-SA!

Did I think about a tip as we fucked and talked?

The only tip that mattered was the tip of his COCK!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
:-)

Is a fantasy of mine too. Xxxxx

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
I would order more take out

I would like to do that.. order out or delivery and give a nice tip.. I have answered the door many times nicely dressed but didn't flirt... they just acted professionally.. maybe should try..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good story. I dress, i am 46, not really passable but I do my best, and did similar. The guy who delivered the pizza was mid 50s, I had a short dress on, pantyhose, I thought it would be a younger guy, he smiled when he gave me the change, I said hold on, went to give him a tip and deliberately dropped the change. I bent over in front of him, stood up, gave him the change. He said you look very nice in that, I smiled, lifted my skirt and twirled, how nice, he looked at me, unzipped, he was semi hard, that nice. I pulled his arm toward me, closing the door. I grabbed his cock, stroking it, then led him to the bedroom, his hand was feeling my arse. I sat on the bed, sucked him slowly. He got hard, pulled back,i was excited, I grabbed the lube, applying it to the head of his cock, then turned and knelt, pulling my hose down. He didn't waste time, his cock finding my hole and pushing inside, holding my hips, fucking me, I was so excited I stroked my cock, my cum shooting out as I felt him pulse inside me, warming my insides. He didn't take long, he moved away, grabbed a couple of tissues and zipped up, hurriedly going out the door.First time like this, not going out and looking for someone. I enjoyed it, pizza and cock delivered to my door. Doesn't get better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow so sexy would love to be brave enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought you said " that it would be kinda long"?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish I was the delivery gurl,and we both got a treat. I luv the name Amanda!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous