All Comments on 'Special Needs'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Should not have been in "Romance" Should have been in "Erotic Coupling."

Should also have used SpellCheck and some editing.

Otherwise, well written, but predictable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was hoping

for a nice romantic tale... unfortunately, I was greatly disappointed by this story. Except for the two children, there was no one worthy of my attention. Sad... sad... sad. A slut hooking up with a lothario... no help there.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
I thought that was highly romantic!

Fucking on the first date and being a nasty internet gangbang whore falling in love with a huge cock pervert! Wonderful story! LOL

Tara CoxTara Coxover 11 years agoAuthor
My apologies...

My sincerest apologies to my readers, who feel that I miscategorized this story. I very well might have. I honestly debated between Romance and Erotic Coupling for a long time. But to me, the biggest difference is the ultimate outcome. To me, EC is about HFN...or happy for now...having great sex and moving on, a better person for it. But Romance to me is about HEA, the holy grail...Happily Ever After. To me Romance is about the degree of openness and honesty that you find between these two. But I reccognize that not everyone sees it that way and my apologies to those whom I offended by putting this story in the Romance category. Lesson learned.

Tara

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
I agree

Tara has it right, Romance is falling in love and HEA which this was with not even that much sex involved. True they both were highly adventurous sexually but that was not what was portrayed in any depth in this story. I have read many stories that had more elements than the category it was posted in. I have read interracial stories that maybe should have been posted in Nonhuman or Scifi-fantasy I'm not gonna get my panties in a wad about it. I look for good writers that make me enjoy the story no matter the category. Tara is in that category, a good writer, even though I am not into a lot of what she writes, I am more into one on one, but that just proves how well she puts a story together. Kudos to you Tara and don't sweat the small stuff.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Good Tale

A very good story in any catogry.

Thanks for the hot post

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Character development

When I look for a good story I look for characters that seem real thus is one I love because they do seem real. Thank you I will be looking for your story's from now obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...