Special Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reminder that this man shared the same burdens that weighed so heavily upon her shoulders reassured her. "I understand."

He opened a door at the end of the hallway, flicked a soft light on the desk and brought his computer screen to life. She turned to it puzzled. Why would this man bring her here?

Then she saw it. The woman was surrounded by a dozen men, she cupped her large breasts in her hands as she moaned. She pleaded with them to come. "Come on my tits," her voice echoed in the quiet.

Juliette stumbled, her hand flew to her open mouth. "I don't understand. How did you get that? Only my ex-husband," she stammered.

His arms wrapped about her waist steadied her, led her to the couch on the other side of the room. He shook his head, "I'm sorry. I thought you knew."

"Knew what?" she pleaded through tears.

"They are all over the Internet," he whispered.

"Oh my god," she cried as she pulled back. What if someone saw them? What if people in the town found out as he had? Panic welled up like a tidal wave inside of her. It was not like that woman had been ashamed of the things that she and her ex had done. They were consenting adults. What they did hurt no one.

But now? Sammie's future rested on her shoulders alone. What if someone decided that she was not a fit mother? What if Social Services became involved?

A glass was pressed into her hands, lifted to her lips. "Drink this," a deep voice commanded. It burned as it went down. She choked and coughed. A hand beat gently at her back. Then she was enveloped in strong arms, pulled against a warm body. A hand pressed her head against his shoulder while another ran up and down her bare arm spreading warmth once more.

She sat like that for several long moments. Her mind was nothing more than a bowl of sticky oatmeal. It refused to process what she had seen. She shook her head against his shoulder, "I don't understand any of this."

He nodded, "I'm so sorry for my part in your pain. I've had those videos for a couple of years," she looked up to discover he was blushing. "They are some of my favorites. When I met you, I could not believe the resemblance. But I thought that was all it was at first. I got to admit though you have been driving me wild all these weeks."

"Anyway when I saw you tonight, all dressed up I was almost certain, but it didn't make sense. How could a small town mom be my ultimate fantasy woman? When you reacted to me like you did I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But I had no idea you didn't know. I would have never shown you. I'm sorry," he stammered.

She shook her head, "I don't know how those videos got out on the Internet. Only my ex-husband has," she stopped as the truth hit her. "That sorry son of a bitch. How could he do this? He knows how much Sammie needs me, if anyone finds out. Oh my god, what if I loose her?"

He smiled sheepishly, "Well, for one thing, if someone did find them, how would they explain it? I mean they would be guilty by association just for watching."

She giggled softly, "You maybe, but you know how small minded these people can be."

"God, don't I. Why do you think I could not believe my luck that my ultimate slutty fantasy woman was also the responsible kick-ass mom? It just seemed too good to be true, which I guess it sort of was."

"It's not your fault you just found them. And honestly, I'd rather it be you than anyone else in this damned town. But I still don't know what I'm going to do about it. I mean once something is out there on the Net, there's no taking it back. I just can't believe what an asshole my ex is," she studied her hands in her lap. "I have been thinking about leaving this place for some time. Maybe now is the time. I just don't know how. Would you mind taking me home? I really need to be alone. To think."

He shook his head, "If those have been out there all this time, what does it matter? I mean even if someone besides me has found them, they would not necessarily make the connection. I mean I didn't for certain until," he blushed.

"Until I started acting like the slut I really am?" she asked embarrassed and a bit angry.

"There is nothing wrong with the honest way you were behaving. You wanted something and so did I. Why should we be held accountable to other people's morality?"

She chuckled, "That's how I once felt."

"And now?" he asked.

"And now, I have too many responsibilities to indulge myself."

He shook his head, "That isn't right. Why should you have to put your needs aside just to be a good mother? Why should we? You aren't the only one that has sacrificed to be a good parent. And I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the either or. I'd still like to explore the possibility of having it all." He took both her hands in his and brought them to his lips, "With you. My fantasy woman."

She laughed, "Are you serious? I mean after seeing that, you still want to? I mean most men would," she paused trying to find the right words. "Well, most men just wouldn't."

His deep laughter rolled over her once more, "Oh, I beg to disagree. Most men would want to very much." He looked into her eyes, "So what do you say? I mean I understand if you've changed your mind about tonight. If you want me to take you home. But I'm going to be honest, I'm not giving up. I'm going to pester you until you go out with me again. Damn, woman, there are a thousand fantasies I've had about you. About the things we'd do. The things I'd do to you."

She looked up to where the video was still playing silently on the computer screen. The woman's eyes were glazed over with passion as a good looking young black man fucked her. White sticky fluids coated her face and hung from her hair, but she did not care. Her mind and body were in a different place. How so very long since she had felt that sense of release, that pleasure?

Her brows furrowed together. She was sitting here with the hottest guy in town. And he knew. Knew her darkest secret. And not only did he not condemn her for it, it actually turned him on.

Was she really going to let this opportunity get away? She knew one thing was for certain that woman would not. She would grab any chance for happiness.

She reached up and laced her fingers through his soft curls, "I don't know, you have me curious. About these fantasies. So what are they?"

He smiled down at her and leaned in for deep kiss that went on and on as his hands roamed her body, caressing it through the silky material. By the time his lips left hers, she was breathing fast and hard. "Let's start with this one," he said as his hands pressed under her bottom, lifting her and drawing her to edge of the couch. He smiled at her as he lifted her foot. He took off her high-heeled sandal and slowly brought her foot to his mouth. He sucked her little toe deep inside his mouth, licking and playing with it as his gaze held hers.

"My favorite was the one where you give this guy a foot job. Think you'd give me one sometime?" he asked as he moved onto the next toe and repeated the licking and sucking. By the time he reached her big toe, Juliette was afraid she would come if he did not stop.

His mouth turned up in a devilish grin as he began to kiss, lick and nibble up the inside her leg. As he reached her upper thigh, he once more lifted her full bottom, pushing her dress up to expose her bare slit once more. But rather than kiss and suck her clitoris that was already peaking out of the hood, he took the other foot, massaging the sole before once more sucking and licking each toe in turn.

"Damn it, Simon, you better eat my pussy this time," she demanded as he began the slow trail up the inside of her other leg that grin making promises she hoped he would keep.

And he did. When he reached the apex of her thighs this this time he dove face first into her wet depths, licking and sucking until she was moaning on the edge of a powerful orgasm. Her fingers wound tightly through his hair holding him against her swollen nub. "Make me come," she pleaded.

"Your wish is my command," he said as he pushed two thick fingers inside of her. His mouth covered her clitoris as his fingers pressed deep against the magical spot. She came apart like she had not in a very, very long time. She soared as she felt liquid gush from her hole, flooding his face, wetting the couch beneath her. She was about to apologize when he stared up at her.

"Damn, that was hot. But I'm just getting warmed up," he raised up and she noticed that he had undone his pants. The purple head of his thick cock peaked out of the top of his boxer briefs as he leaned over. He rubbed it against her still throbbing clit and she arched up into his arms. "Now I'm going to fuck you until you scream." His hand brushed his pants and shorts down as the full length of his cock sprang free.

She sucked in a deep breath at the sight, her hands travelling between them to stroke it slowly. When she reached the tip, she squeezed tenderly until a drop of clear fluid appeared. She rubbed it slowly into the spongy softness. His moans filled her heart with power. Power she had not felt in years. Power that she craved...with this man.

"Damn, baby, that feels amazing," he purred as he kissed the side of her neck.

Her hands drew him forward, rubbed the head across her open wet slit, then arched up to draw him deep inside of her with a single thrust. She sucked in another deep breath. The stretching and fullness startled her for a moment. But her body soon remembered its role, arching up, rotating her hips to draw him deeper with each hard thrust.

"Fuck," he spat as his fingers bit into her hips, lifting her up, angling her pelvis to open her for more of his cock. "Fuck, woman, your pussy feels even better than I ever thought it could. So hot and wet." He pushed deeper still and rubbed the head of his thick cock against the end of her channel. "Come, baby, come on my big cock," he commanded.

Juliette clutched at his shoulders, sank her short nails deep into the muscles that strained with the effort to push even deeper. She felt her body crest that peak and she was falling. Free falling off of passions cliff. She cried out his name, "Simon," as stars and rockets exploded in front of her eyes.

"Yeah, baby, just like that," he moaned as he gave small, shallow thrusts. His cock swelled even larger inside of her as she felt his come spurt inside of her.

They clung together for several moments. Hearts pounding. Breaths hard fought for victories that were shared between tender kisses. She finally found the strength to break free with a slow smile, "Damn, that was hot."

He laughed and his half hard cock thrust inside of her, hardening once more. "We are just getting started, sweetheart."

***

Nine months later...

And they had. Just gotten started that was. Over the weeks and months ahead, Simon had proven over and over again what an amazing man he was. Lover and dad too. The four of them had taken to spending most days together. And while they had to be careful to keep the noise down, more than the occasional night as well. They had solved that problem with a selection of ball and cock gags that Simon kept bringing back from Dallas, among other purchases.

Juliette had re-discovered the open sexual woman that she had once been in the trustworthy arms of her lover. So when he had asked her to marry him in the blue bonnet field a couple of weeks ago, there had been little doubt about her answer. Of course the delighted squeals of their children only added to the moment. They were going to be a family...a real family.

The door opened and he filled it. "You look beautiful."

"You're not supposed to see me until I walk down the aisle," she argued.

He crossed the room to stand in front of her. He lifted her left hand and kissed the engagement ring he had given her, their birthstones worked together in platinum with Bobby's and Sammie's. "Don't go getting all traditional on me now, sweetheart."

She chuckled, "What you want one of those videos with the bride fucked before the wedding in her white dress?"

His eyes opened wide, "Damn, I had not even thought of that. But maybe..." he trailed off slowly. He drew an envelop out of his suit pocket, "I came her to give you this. It's a wedding present of sorts."

She frowned as she took and opened it. The amount of the check inside was shocking, but she did not recognize the name on the account. "I can't take your money. You know that," the only hiccup in their happiness had been when she had insisted on signing a pre-nuptial agreement to protect his assets.

"It's not my money, baby. It's yours." She looked up at him confused, "Your portion of the proceeds from the sale of those videos," he explained.

"But how?" she asked.

He shook his head, "Let's just say that ex won't be faking any more signatures on release forms."

She looked at the check in her hand and up into his handsome face. Could life get any better for the frustrated single mom who had thought she had to choose between her special needs and her daughter's?

He leaned in for a kiss, "Now about that video of the soiled bride," he whispered as she smiled. The wedding might be a few minutes late getting started but the bride and groom would both were wide smiles.

Of course, if the other moms from the homeschool group knew that her smile was because she could feel his hot seed slowly leaking down the inside of her thighs...and how her lace panties had gotten torn...well, some secrets were best kept quiet in small Texas towns. Secrets like this couples own...special needs.

12