All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 02'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!!

Masterful stuff. Hot and well written. Loving your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter, you are a great writer. Story is so hot!

FlamingHailsFlamingHailsover 9 years ago

This story is very hot! I can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Top notch writer

One of the best ever. You are a great writer with very hot characters and actions. More please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story!

I kinda thought Daniel had more in him, so to speak. He enjoys sleeping with David, he enjoys David's cum, and now goes right to the source to suck it out for himself. The kissing and fondling seem very tender. Write more please! It should be great when they return to school. Daniel is one sexy dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it!!

Please give us more!! I LOVE Daniel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great read!

I have been reading on and off this site for years, but never felt compelled to leave a comment until today; even with the added benefit of doing it anonymously.

You have a gift for writing, my friend. The character development, setting up the scenario and plot...all flawlessly written. Speaking of flawless, I really appreciated reading a well edited and proofread story. It is very clear time was spent polishing the material.

What really got me is how you took an old idea and fantasy - the jock and the nerd - and turned the tables on us unsuspecting readers. Tired is the premise of the lonely and uncoordinated nerd who pines for the all American jock. I am hooked by this story because the jock is the agressor and because the nerd is comfrtable with who he is, albiet being a bit of an outcast. How refreshing!

I can go on and on but will end with this simple statement: you should get published. Of course I'm assuming you aren't already. Thank you for sharing your work. It has been wonderful to be able to escape for a little bit and relive when I was in high school and had all those missed chances. Hindsight right? LOL I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I've enjoyed this story more than any I've read on this site in a long time

SkankstarSkankstarabout 9 years ago
I can hardly breathe.

So fucken hot! I thought I was going to spontaneously combust when I read the shower scene. And then the kissing. So good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Hot Story

Just wish more!!

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
hotter than hell

That was one hot chapter!

Jay

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Damn! So HOT!

Flat loved this story. Been reading on this site for several years and this is one of the best written and hottest stories I've seen. Don't know why I just discovered it but glad I did and look forward to reading the rest of the chapters. Keep writing. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot hot hot

Omg it was soooo..uh HOT.

But how did Daniel know it was David's birthday? I guess he must told them before. Other than that it was insanely hot and even funny they joined the mile high club.the kiss was sooo passionate. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you want to join the mile high club

i didn't get you any other present - great line, love it

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Not a great fan of H.I.s are we? LOL

Great story. I especially love the one that can also make me laugh out loud. BTW, coffee description - spot on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love your writing

I love your erotica. It is such a turn on that I find myself edging just to be able to finish a page. Daniel and David seem to be the perfect match for each other and they seem to be one of the best erotica characters I have read about so far in my 2 years of reading erotica. I so humbly thank you for writing and sharing this as it uses imagery and vivid descriptions that I can use to actually picture this. And it makes this erotica so much better.

wdhill2wdhill2almost 4 years ago
Logan International

Okay, I lived in Boston,MA for 15 years and flown into and out of Logan International many times. It's like someone saying they're flying to New York City International, instead of La Guardia or JFK. Anyone know O'Hare? Nah, it must be Chicago International. The attendant would have announced a destination of Logan International for Boston. There is no Boston International. If not for that, I would have given it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story so far. It's hot. I thought this sentence was strange. I had to read it three times:

"He opened his mouth and smiled up at the shocked expression I must have worn painted across my features."

I was like what?

Whether has an "h".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Even the second time reading it. It's great! Thanks!

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeeover 2 years ago

They're sooo cute, loved it

letsquirtletsquirtover 2 years ago

Hot damn! This has got to be one of the hottest horniest stories I've read on this site. And so skillfully written. You never disappoint. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous